80s_Stallone
RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
Ion Creanga
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

"Cruijff" football hugely overrated  - Page 3 Empty Re: "Cruijff" football hugely overrated

Post by jibers Thu May 09, 2019 9:18 pm

Ion Creanga wrote:
jibers wrote:All you need to do is watch Barca for 5 minutes and you would see they don't play Cruyff football.

They play like a shite Italian team depending on a Trequartista who spends most of hi time walking like he just came straight from a siesta.

Cruyff Football with a 442 rofl

1.As for Ajax, yea, ovverated a squad that cost less than Bernado Silva...

2.I Mean Pep is only got 100 points with it...

3.I suppose the best football is the trash that Simeone and Allegri play because they both won the CL...O wait... both got embarrassed and Juve got humbled by "Cruyff Football".

1. Tottenham costed probably less, i don't get the point. Overrated squad when they were few seconds away from UCL final rofl

2. Conte did 93 points in Premier League with Chelsea, Klopp did over 90, and they both didn't spent Pep's gazilions

3. Well, the trash football that Allegri and Simeone play, got them  into 4 UCL finals, with limited budget. Simeone was 2 times inches away from winning. While Pep gets beaten by almost every decent team in the knock-outs in UCL in the last 6 years, with much bigger resources Laughing

1. Spusr squad cost €313m little less than Bayern Laughing Ajax cost €95m rofl Over 3 times more!!! Laughing Because cruyff football is the reason they lost that game. They should have won with a squad that cost less than a 1/3rd?! Cruff football was the reason they went so far isnrtead of playing like cowards like Juve under Allegri.

2. Conte got like 102 points irrc wit Juve. Juve have won that joke of a league 8 years in a row! 0 competition. Pep's net spend is only about 50 mill more than uniteds but I guess we should be getting 90 points then Laughing There is a reason pep is the most sought after coacxh probably in history.

3. Simeone has a big budegt and great players yet his team still plays like trash. Atletico aren't under dogs anymore. His football is trash and all he does is put his team in the 18 yard box which is why Juve just pumped ball into the box to Ronaldo (your only strategy).

I mean I guess SAF is a bum then because he almost always outspent all the teams we got knocked out by and he won 2 cls in 25 years! Laughing

jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

"Cruijff" football hugely overrated  - Page 3 Empty Re: "Cruijff" football hugely overrated

Post by Ion Creanga Thu May 09, 2019 9:32 pm

jibers wrote:
Ion Creanga wrote:
jibers wrote:All you need to do is watch Barca for 5 minutes and you would see they don't play Cruyff football.

They play like a shite Italian team depending on a Trequartista who spends most of hi time walking like he just came straight from a siesta.

Cruyff Football with a 442 rofl

1.As for Ajax, yea, ovverated a squad that cost less than Bernado Silva...

2.I Mean Pep is only got 100 points with it...

3.I suppose the best football is the trash that Simeone and Allegri play because they both won the CL...O wait... both got embarrassed and Juve got humbled by "Cruyff Football".

1. Tottenham costed probably less, i don't get the point. Overrated squad when they were few seconds away from UCL final rofl

2. Conte did 93 points in Premier League with Chelsea, Klopp did over 90, and they both didn't spent Pep's gazilions

3. Well, the trash football that Allegri and Simeone play, got them  into 4 UCL finals, with limited budget. Simeone was 2 times inches away from winning. While Pep gets beaten by almost every decent team in the knock-outs in UCL in the last 6 years, with much bigger resources Laughing

1. Spusr squad cost €313m little less than Bayern Laughing Ajax cost €95m rofl Over 3 times more!!! Laughing Because cruyff football is the reason they lost that game. They should have won with a squad that cost less than a 1/3rd?! Cruff football was the reason they went so far isnrtead of playing like cowards like Juve under Allegri.

2. Conte got like 102 points irrc wit Juve. Juve have won that joke of a league 8 years in a row! 0 competition. Pep's net spend is only about 50 mill more than uniteds but I guess we should be getting 90 points then Laughing There is a reason pep is the most sought after coacxh probably in history.

3. Simeone has a big budegt and great players yet his team still plays like trash. Atletico aren't under dogs anymore. His football is trash and all he does is put his team in the 18 yard box which is why Juve just pumped ball into the box to Ronaldo (your only strategy).

I mean I guess SAF is a bum then because he almost always outspent all the teams we got knocked out by and he won 2 cls in 25 years! Laughing

1. Ajax costs 95 millions? Are you drunk? Laughing De Jong is already sold for like 80 to Barca, De Ligt will go for another 80 at least. They could get another 150 easily on Van de Beek, Neres and Ziyech combined

That's already over 300.

2. I don't see what Conte's record in Serie A has anything to do with my original point, which was that he did huge amount of points as Pep as well, with inferior squad and resources.

3. Simeone has a big budget, also because of the sales.

4. SAF hardly outspent other high-spending teams in Europe, such as Real Madrid, Chelsea, Juventus, Milan back in the days.
He got a normal amount of UCLs, given the close gap between big teams. He was also present many times in later stages
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu May 09, 2019 9:48 pm

Ion Creanga wrote:
jibers wrote:
Ion Creanga wrote:

1. Spusr squad cost €313m  little less than Bayern Laughing Ajax cost €95m rofl Over 3 times more!!! Laughing Because cruyff football is the reason they lost that game. They should have won with a squad that  cost less than a 1/3rd?! Cruff football was the reason they went so far isnrtead of playing like cowards like Juve under Allegri.

2. Conte got like 102 points irrc wit Juve. Juve have won that joke of a league 8 years in a row! 0 competition.  Pep's net spend is only about 50 mill more than uniteds but I guess we should be getting 90 points then Laughing There is a reason pep is the most sought after coacxh probably in history.

1. Ajax costs 95 millions? Are you drunk? Laughing De Jong is already sold for like 80 to Barca, De Ligt will go for another 80 at least. They could get another 150 easily on Van de Beek, Neres and Ziyech combined

That's already over 300.

2. I don't see what Conte's record in Serie A has anything to do with my original point, which was that he did huge amount of points as Pep as well, with inferior squad and resources.

4. SAF hardly outspent other high-spending teams in Europe, such as Real Madrid, Chelsea, Juventus, Milan back in the days.  
He got a normal amount of UCLs, given the close gap between big teams. He was also present many times in later stages

1. I mean the actual cost of the team. Not MK Value. De Jong cost Ajax 1 Euro to sign Laughing De ligt is from their youth academy! as is van de Beel etc Spurs Squad cost, literally they paid 313 Mill europs to assemble that squad!

2. Yet he flopped in Europe consistently. Going out of the group stage to Galatasaray and blaming the weather rofl Rube pls Laughing

3. Stil has spent money on top players yet his team play like trash. They are not underdogs. They ahve one of the best squads in Europe, end off. camping in their box against teams like Huesca whose players probably earn less than Atleticos cleaners!

4. okay lets do this....
94: EPL champs, went out second Round
95: 2nd on EPL, went out in group stage
96: EPL champs, Second round
97: 1st, SF
98: 2nd, QF
99: 1st, Winner
00: 1st QF
01: 1st, QF
02: 3rd, Sf
03:1st, QF
04:  3RD, ROUND OF 16
05: 3RD, ROUND OF 16
06: 2ND, GROUP STAGE
07: 1ST, SF
08: 1ST, WINNER
09: 1ST, FINALIST
10: 2ND, QF
11: 1ST, FINALIST
12: 2ND, GROUP STAGE
13: 1ST, ROUND OF 16

The only manager in history with a better record than Pep in the cl is Zidane.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu May 09, 2019 9:53 pm

jibers wrote:
Ion Creanga wrote:
jibers wrote:

1. Spusr squad cost €313m  little less than Bayern Laughing Ajax cost €95m rofl Over 3 times more!!! Laughing Because cruyff football is the reason they lost that game. They should have won with a squad that  cost less than a 1/3rd?! Cruff football was the reason they went so far isnrtead of playing like cowards like Juve under Allegri.

2. Conte got like 102 points irrc wit Juve. Juve have won that joke of a league 8 years in a row! 0 competition.  Pep's net spend is only about 50 mill more than uniteds but I guess we should be getting 90 points then Laughing There is a reason pep is the most sought after coacxh probably in history.

That's already over 300.

1. I mean the actual cost of the team. Not MK Value. De Jong cost Ajax 1 Euro to sign Laughing De ligt is from their youth academy! as is van de Beel etc Spurs Squad cost, literally they paid 313 Mill europs to assemble that squad!

2. Yet he flopped in Europe consistently. Going out of the group stage to Galatasaray and blaming the weather rofl Rube pls Laughing

3. Stil has spent money on top players yet his team play like trash. They are not underdogs. They ahve one of the best squads in Europe, end off. camping in their box against teams like Huesca whose players probably earn less than Atleticos cleaners!

4. okay lets do this....

Jupp has the best record in CL
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu May 09, 2019 9:54 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
jibers wrote:
Ion Creanga wrote:

That's already over 300.

4. okay lets do this....

Weel Juup and Zidane. Forgot about Juup Laughing
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Thu May 09, 2019 10:07 pm

jibers wrote:
Ion Creanga wrote:
jibers wrote:

That's already over 300.

4. okay lets do this....

1. But you're ignoring that Spurs sold Bale, Modric and so on for huge sums. Their net spent is close to 0. Ali was 5 mils, Kane was from academy etc

2. Conte flopped in UCL 1 time in groups, yes, so did Klopp twice with Dortmund in the beginning. Juve was not experienced at that point in Europe. I still don't know what it has to do with his league record in England

3. Atletico got to the point to afford expensive players, because of the previous Simeone performances. And like i said, he also sells for big money. THey already sold Hernandez this year to Bayern for 80 millions. So their net spend is low

4. Yes, but SAF built his way to United, Pep joins stacked teams. So they don't start from the same point. It's not fair to compare their record. Very different circumstances.

Pep could compete for CL only with prime Barca players. Even Luis Enrique won the UCL when having unbelivable squad with MSN. For 3 years at City, Pep didn't get past quarters, lost to Monaco and Spurs.

Zidane, Klopp, Ancelotti, Mourinho, Heynckes for example come into discussion as well
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu May 09, 2019 10:23 pm

Ion Creanga wrote:
jibers wrote:
Ion Creanga wrote:

That's already over 300.

4. okay lets do this....

1. But you're ignoring that Spurs sold Bale, Modric and so on for huge sums. Their net spent is close to 0. Ali was 5 mils, Kane was from academy etc

2. Conte flopped in UCL 1 time in groups, yes, so did Klopp twice with Dortmund in the beginning. Juve was not experienced at that point in Europe. I still don't know what it has to do with his league record in England

3. Atletico got to the point to afford expensive players, because of the previous Simeone performances. And like i said, he also sells for big money. THey already sold Hernandez this year to Bayern for 80 millions. So their net spend is low

4. Yes, but SAF built his way to United, Pep joins stacked teams. So they don't start from the same point. It's not fair to compare their record. Very different circumstances.

Pep could compete for CL only with prime Barca players. Even Luis Enrique won the UCL when having unbelivable squad with MSN. For 3 years at City, Pep didn't get past quarters, lost to Monaco and Spurs.

Zidane, Klopp, Ancelotti, Mourinho, Heynckes for example come into discussion as well

1. But the cost of their squad is 3 times mre than Ajax. Ajax have no right to be competeing so you saying Cruyff football is ovverated makes no sense. If anything it is the reason why they got there

2. Conte has done nothing in the UCL. Zilch. Galatasaray ffs. Went out to a Barca side that got drilled by Roma.

3. Again, Atleticos squad quality is one of the highest in Euope yet they still play dog shite football.

4. Lol SAf flopped with the team he had in 99. Built up to what. United had one of the best squads in Europe and he flopped yearly. QF QF. No excuses. Winning the league at a canter.

Stacked teams? Please remind me where barca finished before Pep. Please remind me how many goals messi was scoring a season. Xavi was about to leave etc Biggest myth in football. Barca finished 3rd and did a pasillo for Madrid the season before, then came and changed the tactics completely, got rid of Barcas MAIN PLayers Deco and Dinho and then won 6 trophies. LOL so stacked they were 3rd. How did Bayern do in the cl after Pep left. The GOAT Ancelotti did feck all as well and was trash with Bayern that players were doing extra training! Ancelotti won with a stacked Milan team but did fuck all in the league.

At City where were they ebfore pep joined? Finsihed 4th on goal difference but he joined a stacked team Laughing

When lies get repeated so many times they become truth.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu May 09, 2019 10:33 pm

jibers wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
jibers wrote:

4. okay lets do this....

Weel Juup and Zidane. Forgot about Juup Laughing

Ancelotti's 3 CLs are certainly a better record as well.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu May 09, 2019 10:37 pm

Mourinho as well, forgot about him.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Thu May 09, 2019 10:40 pm

Ok, not to prolongue this madness forever, i'm just gonna turn these final 2 points with your own logic

Jibers wrote:How did Bayern do in the cl after Pep left?
How did Bayern do, when Heynckes left and Pep tookover?
Exactly.

Jibers wrote:At City where were they ebfore pep
UCL semi-final 2016 rofl

Nuff said.
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu May 09, 2019 11:06 pm

Ion Creanga wrote:How did Bayern do, when Heynckes left and Pep tookover?

danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri May 10, 2019 1:28 am

what concerns me most is this post by danyjr. does anyone know the back story to as to why he had to cheap shot the other boxer? that had to be personal. you can press charges for that kind of attack
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri May 10, 2019 8:29 am

Came across this at the right time:

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/soccer/english-soccer/ken-early-football-s-new-age-neutralises-philosophies-of-the-past-1.3874358?mode=amp
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri May 10, 2019 1:03 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Came across this at the right time:

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/soccer/english-soccer/ken-early-football-s-new-age-neutralises-philosophies-of-the-past-1.3874358?mode=amp
hans posted that last week but it was interesting none the less.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat May 18, 2019 3:11 pm

Ion Creanga wrote:Ok, not to prolongue this madness forever, i'm just gonna turn these final 2 points with your own logic

Jibers wrote:How did Bayern do in the cl after Pep left?
How did Bayern do, when Heynckes left and Pep tookover?
Exactly.

Jibers wrote:At City where were they ebfore pep
UCL semi-final 2016 rofl

Nuff said.

Right, like that means anything...Barca reached a SF before Pep came but I guess they should have kept Rijkaard rofl

Yes Bayern didn't reach a final with Pep but my point was that using the cl results to judge a manager is just daft. Again, there is a reason why pretty much every top club wanted Pep. Abramovich was even willing to change Chelsea's structure to get him Laughing

So you started a thread that was nonsense saying Cruyff football is ovverated citing Barcelona and Ajax

With barca playing the opposit of football and Ajax losing to a team that had players that cost OVER 3 times more. Basically the entire premise of your thread was utter BS.

BTW I was showing you SAF's record because it is never held against him and rightfully so.

jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sat May 18, 2019 4:29 pm

titosantill wrote:what concerns me most is this post by danyjr. does anyone know the back story to as to why he had to cheap shot the other boxer? that had to be personal. you can press charges for that kind of attack

Press charges for what exactly? Laughing That shot was completely legal. What do you expect to happen if you turn your back to the opponent in the middle of the fight? there is a reason referees tell fighters to " protect themselves at all times " before the fight.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat May 18, 2019 8:13 pm

Is there a reason you spell overrated as "ovverated"?

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3