rincon
Kaladin
Glory
McAgger
BarrileteCosmico
38 posters

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 9 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 2 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 9 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by El Gunner Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:12 am

That would be stupid though ^^

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 9 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 2 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 9 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by RealGunner Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:55 pm

elite meme

GAME OF THRONES - PART 9 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 2 D5CAF-oUYAAQZ9v
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:00 pm

Deceased
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:40 pm

RealGunner wrote:elite meme

GAME OF THRONES - PART 9 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 2 D5CAF-oUYAAQZ9v

Laughing

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:15 pm

Thinking about putting alarm for 1:50am so i can watch it live at 2am on monday morning

worth it?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:46 pm

only if no work in the morning

I feel like it's gonna be borderline impossible to not be spoiled throughout the day myself..

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:49 pm

Firenze wrote:only if no work in the morning

I feel like it's gonna be borderline impossible to not be spoiled throughout the day myself..

Yea work at 7:30am

Spoilers are going to be awful due to the deaths.

ffs
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:10 pm

you'll 100% be spoiled by something if you don't watch before work I think.

people are idiots that way
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:27 pm

Just focus on work and dont go on your phone ffs

For me my time is flexible so I'll just wake up at 8 to watch it and then go to work.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:35 pm

Anyone know what time exactly the torrent comes out? I have a flight and i want to download it beforehand
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:37 pm

Kaladin wrote:Anyone know what time exactly the torrent comes out? I have a flight and i want to download it beforehand

An hour after i think.

You can watch it live on stream if you don't mind 720p

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:42 pm

I think they get up around same time as it airs live I'd say.

We get the full episode at 2am (London time) on streaming here. So it can be uploaded pretty soon after.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:43 pm

fuck it

i'll wake up at 2am. This is worth watching live.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:47 pm

You all hyped?

I wonder if the night king threat will end in today's episode? Imagine if they defeat him and the white walkers and the episode end with Cersei marching with the golden army ffs
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:59 pm

Think it's certain to end tonight, with half of the cast dead too

I'm watching Live since can't risk being spoiled, can't say I'm especially hyped though, GoT peaked years ago

just hope The Hound and Bronn survive (I know Bronn isn't in danger tonight) everyone else can die
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:07 pm

I hope Jaime and Davos survives. Don't care about the rest. None of the major characters will die.

Can just see Melisandre appearing for whatever reason.

Also not sure if this was intended or not but ever since Stasnis burnt shireen, weather has been great in the north ffs

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:09 pm

Firenze wrote:Think it's certain to end tonight, with half of the cast dead too

I'm watching Live since can't risk being spoiled, can't say I'm especially hyped though, GoT peaked years ago

Would be terrible if that threat is ended today just like that. Would serve no purpose. Unless it's so Cersei can walk over the north and beat them all.

Biggest struggle is to wake up at 1:50 am and get myself downstairs tbh
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:10 pm

The Hound won't die, he needs to fight The Mountain.

Also the White Walkers are not ending this episode, Daenerys's vision of the Iron Throne covered in ice is yet to happen. They will 100% invade King's Landing. That should be episode 5 I'm guessing.

Half the cast will die, but all the Starks and Targaryens are safe I'm sure.

Theon is a goner, Edd is 100% dying, one of Grey Worm and Missandei are surely dying, Jorah, Davos, Beric, Varys, Podrick probably gonna bite it too. The big one is Jaime/Brienne. Can see one of them dying, not both.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:12 pm

welp, enjoy fellas and hopefully your fav char(s) make it through the ep

would like Jorah and Davos to survive but I definitely see the former dying

hope Brienne croaks first

Jaime is def safe, needs to be the one to end Cersei
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:15 pm

Hyped Molenation

Will watch in 8 hours when I wake up. I hope HBO's servers don't crash at 8 am CET like last time.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:25 pm

M99 wrote:The Hound won't die, he needs to fight The Mountain.

Also the White Walkers are not ending this episode, Daenerys's vision of the Iron Throne covered in ice is yet to happen. They will 100% invade King's Landing. That should be episode 5 I'm guessing.

Half the cast will die, but all the Starks and Targaryens are safe I'm sure.

Theon is a goner, Edd is 100% dying, one of Grey Worm and Missandei are surely dying, Jorah, Davos, Beric, Varys, Podrick probably gonna bite it too. The big one is Jaime/Brienne. Can see one of them dying, not both.

I'd bet on Brienne sacrificing herself for Jaime.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:58 pm

No way they get killed today (Plot armor): Jaime (needs to kill Cersei), Jon & Dany (unresolved targ argument), Tyrion (needs final confrontation with Cersei), The Hound (Cleganebowl), Bran (killing him would mean WW would 'win')

Likely deaths: Berric (stuck around way longer than he should), Brienne (knighting at last episode pretty much announced her death), Edd (lord commander of the knight's watch which has failed), Tormund (wildlings no longer plot relevant), Theon (saving bran or some such would bring his arc full circle)

Could also see the likes of Davos, Grey Worm, etc dying but I could go either way about those
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:10 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:No way they get killed today (Plot armor): Jaime (needs to kill Cersei), Jon & Dany (unresolved targ argument), Tyrion (needs final confrontation with Cersei), The Hound (Cleganebowl), Bran (killing him would mean WW would 'win')

Likely deaths: Berric (stuck around way longer than he should), Brienne (knighting at last episode pretty much announced her death), Edd (lord commander of the knight's watch which has failed), Tormund (wildlings no longer plot relevant), Theon (saving bran or some such would bring his arc full circle)

Could also see the likes of Davos, Grey Worm, etc dying but I could go either way about those

DELETE THIS
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:37 am

Freeza pls, you know it to be true.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:48 am

He's like Superman imo. Last of his kind Sad

Please survive
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:01 am

Ffs lads made it
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next