farfan
Kaladin
The Demon of Carthage
Collblanc
Myesyats
49 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Mathijs de Ligt to Bayern Munich - Page 6 Empty Re: Mathijs de Ligt to Bayern Munich

Post by Firenze Sun May 26, 2019 2:41 pm

anyway if I step out of numpty mode briefly

I'd take De Ligt at 70m rather than the 150m being quoted for Koulibaly (and numpty guru's online have already claimed ADL turned down 90m bids for Koulibaly from us)

again, I think he will end up at Barca but only if they sell Coutinho and some others. They won't be signing Griezmann for silly money and wages AND De Ligt, on top of whatever else they have.

Supposedly the interest from us is concrete for De Ligt, I don't really see him at any other teams besides us or Barca. City if they wanted him, sure.

We'll see what happens. Not too fussed in general, even though I desperately want a new CB. Considering the level of the numpties we have, there are dozens of potential players that are improvements.

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Mathijs de Ligt to Bayern Munich - Page 6 Empty Re: Mathijs de Ligt to Bayern Munich

Post by Kaladin Sun May 26, 2019 2:44 pm

Mathijs de Ligt to Bayern Munich - Page 6 Koulib10
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun May 26, 2019 2:45 pm

we're talking about the same Eredivisie where Odegaard is POTY fam

calma

seen better players at my local park
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun May 26, 2019 2:49 pm

Like Firenz said, stay away.
A potential world class player. But not one we should be paying 250k a week at the moment.

It will be a goddamn same mistake. Like Pogba, Like Sanchez. These morons who are trumpeting this move need to first and foremost understand this is a team fking game. A de ligt or a Pogba alone wont win you stuff. The remaining 9 players need to pull their weight too. And how the FUCK can we expect a team to do that if a 19 year old kid comes and straightaway earns 3 times they are earning. It's the same wretched path these assholes are taking us, downward fking spiral. Sure we will win the so called transfer war. Our deluded fans will be able to go to sleep fapping to the idea we beat some of the world's best footballing sides to one of the best talents in the world. But is it going to get us somewhere? Absolutely NOT.

Consequence, short term, our dressing room vibe will go to shit. Mediocre piss poor players will start asking for insane money, and by mediocre, I am referring to the Lingard's and Smalling's of our club. Long term, say we somehow manage to overcome the above mentioned mess. 3 years time, his agent cnut Mino Riola will start with his dirty games just like he is doing with Pogba now. For any other team that is on the cusp of challenging, that only needs only a few pieces to complete their team, De Ligt would be a tremendous business.  I am a fan of the kid too. But for us, a team that is in turmoil, that needs a serious restructuring, it will only kill us further, I am afraid.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 26, 2019 2:59 pm

All this nonsense about wage structure, pay the lad Rolling Eyes
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun May 26, 2019 3:00 pm

Rather we buy someone like a Nathan Ake from Bournemouth and get Tuanzebe too into the mix. Our renewal has to planned and systematic. Let it take time. Throwing money at the newest toys and attempting to continue that dick measuring shit with the big teams, sigh havent these fks like Woodward not learned anything these past 5 years. :facepalm:

Last edited by Glory on Sun May 26, 2019 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun May 26, 2019 3:01 pm

Glory Proud

we're already seeing it when Rashford is asking for 300K a week rofl

I forgot that scumbag Raiola is his agent. Never want to do business with him again, as far as I'm concerned the footballing world will be a better place when he retires.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun May 26, 2019 3:05 pm

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun May 26, 2019 3:10 pm

Spending 90 million on Lukaku paying him 200k a week, can't fork out a bit more De ligt. OUT
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun May 26, 2019 3:34 pm

Sanchez on a 900k p/w and yer Yanited fan wants Tuanzebe
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun May 26, 2019 4:37 pm

Firenze wrote:we're talking about the same Eredivisie where Odegaard is POTY fam

calma

Alexis Sanchez was a star player in Serie A

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun May 26, 2019 5:20 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Firenze wrote:we're talking about the same Eredivisie where Odegaard is POTY fam

calma

Alexis Sanchez was a star player in Serie A

Not really, he left Udinese at like 22? He was rated though

His prime was Arsenal

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun May 26, 2019 5:46 pm

This kid is desperate to join Liverpool but we don’t have room for him.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun May 26, 2019 6:01 pm

Unique wrote:This kid is desperate to join Liverpool but we don’t  have room for him.

Laughing

I honestly don't think there's been a player in my lifetime that has been 'desperate' to join Loserpool

nevermind, I stand corrected, elite signing Sir Richard Lambert, I believe when you signed him a couple years ago it was a dream come true since he grew up a Liverpool fan.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun May 26, 2019 6:03 pm

Firenze wrote:
Unique wrote:This kid is desperate to join Liverpool but we don’t  have room for him.

Laughing

I honestly don't think there's been a player in my lifetime that has been 'desperate' to join Loserpool

nevermind, I stand corrected, elite signing Sir Richard Lambert, I believe when you signed him a couple years ago it was a dream come true since he grew up a Liverpool fan.

Mathijs de Ligt to Bayern Munich - Page 6 BRBH_zrCMAA1L9G
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun May 26, 2019 6:20 pm

Firenze wrote:

Laughing

klopps Liverpool are heading for the stars. Oli and United are heading for the championship. Trust me if Liverpool had room for him he would take a pay cut. Cool
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun May 26, 2019 6:23 pm

This is not the only Dutchman desperate to join us. Memphis depay is sucking up to Liverpool on social media hoping to get noticed by us. :coffee:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun May 26, 2019 6:31 pm

Firenze wrote:

Laughing

put sum respek on his name, its Rickie and the man started football from your local park
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun May 26, 2019 7:21 pm

Nishankly wrote:
Firenze wrote:

Laughing

put sum respek on his name, its Rickie and the man started football from your local park
frenzy acting like lambert didn’t perform better than pogba ffs Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun May 26, 2019 7:39 pm

He put in more effort in one substitute app than Pogba and Lingard's instagram combined.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun May 26, 2019 8:56 pm

jibers wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:this move means he doesn't have any ambition at all, don't want

Please tell me what ambition he would have joining a siesta league where Messi covers less ground than Ter Stegen but when facing Liverpool he is gassed after 30 mins.

In the prem he would be playing in by far the be4st league in the world, not some joke of a league like laliga where the worst barca side since rijkaard era is walking this trash league and Valencia are dismantling them in the copa.

What does he gain going to barca? He wont win cl anytime soon so more ambition is to win a worthless laliga that even your own fans dont gaf about? Or he could join a giant rebuilding and play in hands down the best league atm. FFS he has more of a chance winning a cl at ajax than barca atm.

Far easier to play for barca than united atm, except in cl where you guys embarrass yourself every year and concede 3 goals every season in the away leg.

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Ambition enough to want to win the CL, as opposed to want to play in a team that settles for 6th Thumbs up

Miss me with that ambition nonsesne.

So I guess Flophino has 0 ambition considering Pool are in their second cl final and playing great football. Meanwhile he is getting booed by his own fans and doing nothing. Noone cares about Laliga. Even Barca fans want Valverde out.

You keep saying ambition to win the cl when Barca have conceded 3 away leg goals in 3 consecutive years Laughing

Ambition is wanting to play in the best league in the world and being challenged week in week out. Not playing in a team where you face 2 good teams in a whole season and one of them drills you by 3 goals in the cl.

If United were in Laliga we would challenge for the titles. If Barca played in EPL they won't make top 4. Valencia beat you guys and the 5th best team in England humbled them home and away.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun May 26, 2019 9:55 pm

jibers wrote:
If United were in Laliga we would challenge for the titles. If Barca played in EPL they won't make top 4. Valencia beat you guys and the 5th best team in England humbled them home and away.

This is Redcafe level delusion and I think you know it is. Do I need to remind you that united was dominated over two legs by Seville? And you think they would challenge for the La Liga title rofl

And Barca might not win the PL but they would comfortably walk to the top 4. The repeated humiliations they have handed out to PL teams over the last few years despite not even playing at a high level is all the evidence that we need.

Dominated Chelsea over two legs
Toyed with Spurs away from home
Wiped the floor with Man City
And I don’t need to say anything about the embarrassment that occurred when they played Man U Laughing

Give it 5-10 years and Man U might become relevant again, but until then relax with this nonsense
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun May 26, 2019 10:14 pm

jibers wrote:
Ambition is wanting to play in the best league in the world and being challenged week in week out. Not playing in a team where you face 2 good teams in a whole season and one of them drills you by 3 goals in the cl.

When Real and Barca are both at their best you are challenged week in week out. You must win every point or fall behind. Real didn't raise to Barca's level this year, agreed, but they're usually game. Similar to how City and Liverpool took it to the last matchday this time around. The other 18 teams on either league didn't compete for much of anything other than a participation trophy, and that's the kind of reward that United is currently competing for. No different than Watford or Lesster.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun May 26, 2019 10:27 pm

Unique wrote:This kid is desperate to join Liverpool but we don’t have room for him.

Based on what lol

Don't have room for him lol he'd bench Matip and Gomez with one leg.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon May 27, 2019 1:20 am

M99 wrote:
Unique wrote:This kid is desperate to join Liverpool but we don’t have room for him.

Based on what lol

Don't have room for him lol he'd bench Matip and Gomez with one leg.
no point spending £60 mil on him when we already have Gomez who is a better player anyway. Also no point paying £60 for him to play back up when we have matip and lovren.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon May 27, 2019 10:19 am

Kaladin wrote:Sanchez on a 900k p/w and yer Yanited fan wants Tuanzebe

More like because Sanchez is on "insert some random high figure to suit your convience" wage, it is imperative we bring the likes of Tuanzebe into the first team fold asap.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next