Wonder what sort of challenge he wants

Pls discuss
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Raphael Varane Transfer Speculation  Empty Re: Raphael Varane Transfer Speculation

Post by Mr Nick09 on Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:11 am

he won everything in madrid, new league, big contract

swap deal with yanited for Pogba

pls discuss

Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Raphael Varane Transfer Speculation  Empty Re: Raphael Varane Transfer Speculation

Post by futbol on Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:03 am

April's fool?

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots on Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:31 am

I don't believe any of this crap about wanting a "new challenge".He's clearly fishing for a big contract, Real Madrid will bite of course.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:13 am

According to a post, he is paid 100k a week. Pretty great wage for me but Ramos makes double that and Bale makes triple that while him being just as important as Ramos (mandatory statement of Bale can fuck off).

Yeah, Varane is definitely fishing for a better contract and I totally hope the club gives him it.

People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:23 am

He's clearly fishing for a new contract because he knows his worth and he knows that there are many clubs out there that would pay him at least double the amount he's earning now at Madrid.

Let's hope he won't be sold. Cause we all know they won't be able to replace him with an equally talented CB and they would probably sign another jabroni to go along with the rest of the jabronis they have been signing.

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja on Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:14 am

Zidane: Varane hasn't told me he wants to leave. He's at the best club in the world, and he knows it

He also said, "I do not want a Real Madrid without Varane. He is a young player who has been here for 8 years. He has not told me anything, if he is annoyed then these are things that happen in a player's life".

Raphael Varane Transfer Speculation  Nail-biting-gif-7

This boy knew
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans on Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:18 am

No chance he leaves.
This is clearly about wages. He'll get a proper raise, as he deserves, maybe not quite as much as Ed Woodward is dangling in front of him, but then staying at Real is so much more attractive than having to move to Manchester who probably won't even play in CL.

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin on Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:14 pm

I have a hard time seeing Zidane letting him go, wasn't he the one who fished him out?

Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze on Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:27 pm

yeah, obviously fishing for a wage increase and if he really is making 100K a week he should get it

don't want him anyway, French Smalling at best
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:36 pm

@Firenze wrote:yeah, obviously fishing for a wage increase and if he really is making 100K a week he should get it

don't want him anyway, French Smalling at best

Until he arrives and you'll be calling him the French Nesta.

People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:39 pm

@Kaladin wrote:I have a hard time seeing Zidane letting him go, wasn't he the one who fished him out?

Yes, as Sports enjoys reminding us from time to time, it was Zidane who insisted Perez sign him from Lens. Interestingly, Utd was also very much in the running too.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum