Robespierre
nasir6371
LoveSlug
El Gunner
Arquitecto
42 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

UEFA Champions League QF 18/19: Tottenham Hotspur FC v Manchester City  - Page 9 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League QF 18/19: Tottenham Hotspur FC v Manchester City

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:35 pm

Said the other week that I rate even Draxler higher than him and frankly I'm serious

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

UEFA Champions League QF 18/19: Tottenham Hotspur FC v Manchester City  - Page 9 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League QF 18/19: Tottenham Hotspur FC v Manchester City

Post by Clutch Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:35 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:Eriksen is not up to this level

Finally someone else think that too.

He just isn't and never will be one of the elites.

never really been impressed by him. 3rd best on his team at best

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:38 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Said the other week that I rate even Draxler higher than him and frankly I'm serious

too far imo

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:38 pm

Maybe but I can't turn back now
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:40 pm

De Bruyne's final ball is just so fucking dangerous :facepalm:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:40 pm

De Bruyne is so good, he can be a DM, AM, winger, anything he can do and can play any position so well, just an amazing player.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:44 pm

saying Draxler is better than Eriksen is like saying Schurrle is better than Sterling ffs

stahp
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:47 pm

You can't not feel sorry for Spurs. So unlucky with injuries for this match.

I see City scoring another two without reply.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:51 pm

Wow what a game so far.

Laporte has been City's best defender this season, but he's been shite today.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:51 pm

I'll go bold and say they won't be any more goals and Spurs will go through, much as it pains me to say.

Half-time will give Spurs the chance to regroup their defence.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:52 pm

pulling back Alli into CM is a suicidal move by Poch IMO
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:52 pm

Jay29 wrote:I'll go bold and say they won't be any more goals and Spurs will go through, much as it pains me to say.

Think Aguero will get the clutch goal
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:55 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Jay29 wrote:I'll go bold and say they won't be any more goals and Spurs will go through, much as it pains me to say.

Think Aguero will get the clutch goal

Aguero will choke like usual.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:55 pm

off topic but I just had mcDonalds food for the first time in a year or two, 20 piece Mcnugget sharebox, shared with absolutely nobody, so if I don't make a post after the game ridiculing one of the teams, I'm probably dead.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:56 pm

Kane being out has worked out a lot better for Spurs tho I shouldn't be surprised.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:00 pm

lmao what is this game. 4 goals split between them inside the first 11 minutes. So Pep is going all out gung-ho?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:00 pm

Firenze wrote:off topic but I just had mcDonalds food for the first time in a year or two, 20 piece Mcnugget sharebox, shared with absolutely nobody, so if I don't make a post after the game ridiculing one of the teams, I'm probably dead.
when i have mcdonalds i order a large big mac meal. a large quarter pounder meal. double cheese burger and a large vanilla shake. cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:02 pm

Winter is Coming wrote:Kane being out has worked out a lot better for Spurs tho I shouldn't be surprised.

Well, Son tends to take care of the goalscoring whenever he's absent. It's the rest of the team that leaves a lot to be desired, at times. I strongly disagree that Eriksen isn't elite, but banter sure yeah.

Last edited by Thimmy on Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:02 pm

what problem with eating 20 pieces mcnugget?
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:03 pm

Unique wrote:
Firenze wrote:off topic but I just had mcDonalds food for the first time in a year or two, 20 piece Mcnugget sharebox, shared with absolutely nobody, so if I don't make a post after the game ridiculing one of the teams, I'm probably dead.
when i have mcdonalds i order a large big mac meal. a large quarter pounder meal. double cheese burger and a large vanilla shake. cheers

Genuinely the first time I've ordered food from there in 2 years I think (get the occasional shake)

they gave me a small Milkshake when I asked for a large and also didn't give me the 4 BBQ sauces I paid for ffs

never again, even the numpties at the kebab shop that don't even speak fluent English never mess my orders up
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:03 pm

I say 5-3 to City on the night
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:06 pm

danyjr wrote:You can't not feel sorry for Spurs. So unlucky with injuries for this match.

I see City scoring another two without reply.

They lost Sissoko and are doing better without Kane. They are okay.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:06 pm

Thimmy wrote:
Winter is Coming wrote:Kane being out has worked out a lot better for Spurs tho I shouldn't be surprised.

Well, Son tends to take care of the goalscoring whenever he's absent. It's the rest of the team that leaves a lot to be desired, at times. I strongly disagree that Eriksen isn't elite, but banter sure yeah.

You gotta teach your Son to grow up tbf
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:08 pm

Thimmy wrote:

I agree, but generally Pep teams are good at locking down service oriented palyers, so Kane being out gives Spurs a better edge. It also helps the team kind of is centered around him also, but without him there is more freedom.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:11 pm

Firenze wrote:
Unique wrote:

Genuinely the first time I've ordered food from there in 2 years I think (get the occasional shake)

they gave me a small Milkshake when I asked for a large and also didn't give me the 4 BBQ sauces I paid for ffs

never again, even the numpties at the kebab shop that don't even speak fluent English never mess my orders up
you should try ordering from uber eats. order more than a happy meal and they will sent you a pizza ffs.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:13 pm

Big money on big money but Sky Blue vs Green Water , why this crap
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next