Amazingly talented family :bow:

Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Zidane part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Zidane part 2

Post by Thimmy on Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:20 am

@Valkyrja wrote:Theo is an AM not a GK

Which is a bit funny considering Theo is the tallest member of the family, and his goalkeeper brother is the shortest hmm

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit on Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:00 pm

Putting eleven players on the field is not tactics.

Zidane should know that there are no Ronaldos to bail him out anymore. Every goal will have to be earned with proper tactics now than depend on individual brilliance.

The way we are playing makes me question what Zidane does on the drawing board.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:05 pm

I always question not only his strategy but also his coaching which is extremely rich coming from me as I am not a coach in any way shape or form. That being said, our football is almost always chaotic. As if we are hoping something happens instead of making something happen.

People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 on Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:27 pm

Don't see how Pogba solves all these issues, zz had plenty of time to ditch isco, LV, loan vini and get some proper players, but spend the summer trying to run off his better players in James and bale off.

Don't see what the tactics is and reason behind his selections, why field a mid of isco-case-james and bench valverde, isco freaking sucks how long does this isco obsession have to last, he offers nothing at all.

what is the game plan everything is the same, concede the same type of goals and have the same troubles going forward, their is no direction everything depends on intensity, which is nonsense when players are just hogging the ball fishing for headlines on marca and AS.

why can't real Madrid play as a team in a team game? I see no other team with these specific problems, too much individuality that why I never liked cr ball it's shit, and zz is still stepping in it instead of using the middle.

what's wrong with through passes or diagonal passes, how many cut back for mids to shoot and miss for zz to try that ffs, it's crazy how backwards this team is, when it comes to attacking wingers, mids, fb and then the cf gets a chance, ffs every week it's shit just use your cf shit teams are destroying Madrid playing directly and quickly.

First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum