Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today.

+51
Winter is Coming
McAgger
El Gunner
elitedam
AlphaBeast
Mamad
Casciavit
S
Perucho21
futbol_bill
Bankz
zigra
The Demon of Carthage
The Madrid One
danyjr
mr-r34
frbenzema2014
Robespierre
Harmonica
FennecFox7
BarcaLearning
jibers
chad4401
Valkyrja
sportsczy
Mr Nick09
halamadrid2
CBarca
BarrileteCosmico
Lucifer
titosantill
farfan
Myesyats
Hapless_Hans
adun101
BORUSSIA!!
M99
Arquitecto
Thimmy
BusterLfc
Kaladin
Art Morte
rincon
Unique
RealGunner
Beautiful Football
Firenze
Doc
futbol
urbaNRoots
Great Leader Sprucenuce
55 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today. - Page 10 Empty Re: Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today.

Post by Arquitecto Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:45 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Cannot wait for the next time he subs Mbappe and sends a paragraphed apology letter to the kid right after.

Never want to hear comparisons on Klopp to him again.

I didn‘t know he apologized ever to any player for taking him off. I‘d like to see that if there‘s evidence. I remember him from the Dortmund days where he didn‘t take shit from players.

We can‘t hear the conversation but it looks more like he‘s telling Mbappe to grow a pair and stop throwing tantrums all over the place like a 5 year who is taken away his favourite toy rather than apologizing (lol).

Dortmund at his time had stars not a percentile of what Tuchel has in the form of PSG with Neymar and Mbappe in terms of star and political power, both whom he has shown to be weak in handling them and Mbappe more than once beyond. PSG is a nouveau riche that seems to let such things slide as it is. For all I know they can be discussing tonight's team meal but the body language and previous instances that were similar just lead to the obvious.

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today. - Page 10 Empty Re: Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today.

Post by Arquitecto Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:49 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Cannot wait for the next time he subs Mbappe and sends a paragraphed apology letter to the kid right after.

See how SAF, Klopp, etc. walk away from the confrontation when they see that CR, etc. are annoyed for being subbed.  They don't hold the player back and try to engage in a conversation.

Just ridiculous.  The kid is pissed off and isn't looking for anything other than going to the bench.  He's not talking or moving towards the manager.  He's trying to leave.

This whole thing is manufactured by Tuchel.

I had the idea that Tuchel was a very ruthless personality but video evidence like this that goes beyond this sample is rather laughable. Nothing is more embarrassing for a manager to chase after the approval of a disgruntled player substituted for whatever reason.

Never seen anything like this from Zidane, Carletto, Pep or Heynkces.

To the usual "he should show respect!" brigade simply don't know the mentality of superstars and how painful it is to plant themselves on the bench.

Mbappe could have handled it better but what has Tuchel truly done to warrant his unconditional respect so far? Not much at all.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:54 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:

I didn‘t know he apologized ever to any player for taking him off. I‘d like to see that if there‘s evidence. I remember him from the Dortmund days where he didn‘t take shit from players.

We can‘t hear the conversation but it looks more like he‘s telling Mbappe to grow a pair and stop throwing tantrums all over the place like a 5 year who is taken away his favourite toy rather than apologizing (lol).

Dortmund at his time had stars not a percentile of what Tuchel has in the form of PSG with Neymar and Mbappe in terms of star and political power, both whom he has shown to be weak in handling them and Mbappe more than once beyond. PSG is a nouveau riche that seems to let such things slide as it is.  For all I know they can be discussing tonight's team meal but the body language and previous instances that were similar just lead to the obvious.
So we are both speculating and we can‘t know who is right until there‘s actual evidence to tell otherwise.

As for the power Neymar and Mbappe hold, I don’t see how that’s a good thing. It’s absurd and unsustainable. Neymar can‘t wait to leave, Mbappe is running his contract down. Maybe after they‘re gone, PSG can become more of a threat in Europe with „lesser“ talents but more team work and harmony.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:59 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Casciavit wrote:Can someone post a vid of CR/Zlatan visibly disrespecting their coach after they were subbed off at the end of the game while their team had a 5-0 lead.
Ronaldo. Only difference is that manager didn't hold him up and try to explain. Let him go to the bench and blow steam:

Here's more from various stars:

How many of them were leading 5-0?
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:03 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:

Dortmund at his time had stars not a percentile of what Tuchel has in the form of PSG with Neymar and Mbappe in terms of star and political power, both whom he has shown to be weak in handling them and Mbappe more than once beyond. PSG is a nouveau riche that seems to let such things slide as it is.  For all I know they can be discussing tonight's team meal but the body language and previous instances that were similar just lead to the obvious.
So we are both speculating and we can‘t know who is right until there‘s actual evidence to tell otherwise.

As for the power Neymar and Mbappe hold, I don’t see how that’s a good thing. It’s absurd and unsustainable. Neymar can‘t wait to leave, Mbappe is running his contract down. Maybe after they‘re gone, PSG can become more of a threat in Europe with „lesser“ talents but more team work and harmony.

As hinted I likely am looking into it too much but where my point was how different his body language it is to normal players he handles and how much of a simp he becomes when handling Neymar and Mbappe. I will let you be the judge.

And of course it is not a good thing it is merely the way PSG operate. Neymar he has more license to piss off given the French media cannot stand him whereas Mbappe he does have to be careful with given he is the golden child of PSG and the country as a whole.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:03 pm

@Casci.  With Madrid, a lot...  remember specifically when we were up 6-1 against some scrub team and Mourinho took CR off...  CR threw a complete fit.  Mou actually had to find time for Higuain, Benzema, Kaka, Callejon, Di Maria and Ozil at the time too.

Same with Ibra...  Blanc took him off against some scrub team and brought on Cavani in Cavani's first year.  Ibra wanted to exert his domination over Cavani and was pissed at Blanc.  Blanc held his hand out and Ibra took it but walked right past him in an annoyed fashion without looking.

Even Mou and definitely Blanc walked away from any possible confrontation. Not like this pleb Tuchel who was looking for drama.

Happens a lot actually.

Wayne Rooney is another one I remember and I think that one was with NT.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:12 pm

@Arqi... the problem is that PSG and Tuchel both created a double standard when it came to Neymar and the rest of squad. Mbappe is the only one that has the clout to call them on it.

The Tuchel - Mbappe bridge was burned a long time ago. It's not going to get fixed. It has little to do with the subs. The sub-issue just makes it dramatic. It's more about allowing Neymar and other players from SA to not practice, show up late after vacation, take games off for relatives' birthdays, etc.

Mbappe's whole thing is that I'm the one who works and practices the hardest out of all these guys, I produce... yet you sub me out?
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:31 pm

That does make sense to me now, and glad you clarified that oddity Sports.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:53 pm

it would be an issue if the coach says go out warm up and play and he refuses. or the coach says come out of the game and he says no, that's insubordination. but this, this is normal for star players. if mbappe was a scrub or bench guy then this will be a problem
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:19 pm

titosantill wrote:it would be an issue if the coach says go out warm up and play and he refuses. or the coach says come out of the game and he says no, that's insubordination. but this, this is normal for star players. if mbappe was a scrub or bench guy then this will be a problem

Yeah, pretty much. That sort of behaviour is to be expected with star players who wanna continue in a match. As Sports wrote correctly, most of the time, you leave them to stew in their anger as far as the manager is concerned, the 11 players on the field currently is his immediate concern now.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:29 am

I laugh at most trying to call Mbappe a fraud. It may well be that this French liga is a step below some others but this kid has put up impressive numbers in WC and CL. If one (non biased) puts forth the top 5 players right now, Messi, Neymar, possibly still Ronaldo, and Mbappe would be on that list.

There is a lot of things wrong at PSG, but the talent of its two stars is not amongst them.

This episode is being blown way out of proportion and if there is anything wrong that lies with the coach!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:53 am

Sports overrates Mbappe and we underrate him in return. The truth lies between us somewhere, as it usually does. But there needs to be balance in nature and also according to the GL holy manuscript of truth. You should read it.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:34 am

For all those comparing ronaldo and ibra with this spoiled brat, how do you even justify that this phleb did this same thing a few weeks ago after being subbed at the 91st minute with PSG leading about 5-0 in a game he scored in? What is competitive about that?

I want to see a video where Ronaldo, neymar or ibra throws a tantrum after being substituted at the 92nd minute, in a Blowout. A game he already scored in. Let's see it.

Just look at @sports tryin his absolute best to manufacturing all sorts of stories that doesn't exist just to big up mbappe than he actually is. Yet watch him slander neymar to death if reverse were to be the case.. infact I'm beginning to think he's delusional.

Btw, how does mbappe work the hardest? Last I checked mbappe is the one who’s come late for trainings and last I checked psg has never allowed Neymar to miss a game for anybody’s birthday. Neymars sisters birthday is in March and he has never made it past February in Paris.

And even if neymar is given special privileges, it is because he is that much better simply. When mbappe isn't scoring he isn't impacting the game that much unlike guys like neymar and Messi.

Absolute fraud.

Contrary to what people think mbappe is closer to inzaghi than a Ronaldo. Even in this particular game he scored and neymar was still the MoM even without scoring any goal.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:40 am

I'm not overrating him! I'm saying he's currently a top 5 player... really 2nd or 3rd depending on whether you like him or Neymar more.

People seem to get angry when I say he's achieved more than anyone, including Messi and CR, at the age of 20. It's just cold fact. Will he become as great as them? Only time will tell.

In any case, this is Tuchel being a fraud manager. That's all it is.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:43 am

Btw wasn't it this same Dunderhead who publicly humiliated PSG at last season awards ceremony? I mean, publicly ffs.. can't wait till Perez puts him in his place.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:04 am

Myesyats wrote:Sports overrates Mbappe and we underrate him in return. The truth lies between us somewhere, as it usually does. But there needs to be balance in nature and also according to the GL holy manuscript of truth. You should read it.

You know who doesn't get this: Thimmy and he's been here since goal.com ffs.

GL Holy Manuscript of Truth is binding.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:05 am

Banks, Mbappe isn't closer to fucking Inzaghi lol. Come on, let's not over do it now.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:07 am

Mbappe said at the awards ceremony that he was ready for a challenge where he was given the responsibility to lead a team... whether PSG or somewhere else.  Quote:  "It would be my pleasure if it happened at PSG.  But I am ready for the next challenge wherever it may be."

In any case, this stinks of a PR stunt by Tuchel and PSG so that fans turn a bit sour on Mbappe before they sell him.  A con job basically.  Like with Neymar, they're creating false drama in case a transaction occurs.  Mbappe has refused a contract extension that would put his wages above Neymar...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:23 am

Doc wrote:
Myesyats wrote:Sports overrates Mbappe and we underrate him in return. The truth lies between us somewhere, as it usually does. But there needs to be balance in nature and also according to the GL holy manuscript of truth. You should read it.

You know who doesn't get this: Thimmy and he's been here since goal.com ffs.

GL Holy Manuscript of Truth is binding.

I know that GL is incredibly impulsive and opportunistic, as well as largely hyperbolic in how we view and assess the value or quality of individuals. I would even go so far as to claim that pretty much every single one of us talk out of our asses a lot of the time, because we like to think that we know more than we actually do. That pretentiously omniscient view will probably never change, but I still can’t help but get instigated by it sometimes Laughing

About half a decade ago, I vividly remember reading someone on here calling a certain mid-table manager a fraud or whatever, because he fielded a player who was deemed to be useless, over an assumed much better player. I had coincidentally read online that the «much better player» had caught a cold and wasn’t likely to play that day. I wanted to point it out, but then I thought to myself that people on here don’t give a fuck anyway Razz Firenze is a good example of someone you can call out for making one or several flawed claims, and he’ll just go into trolling mode and start a childish argument instead of owning up to it. That’s part of GL’s charm nowadays, I suppose. Something tells me that most of our members don’t come here to educate themselves about football anymore. Back on the Goal.com forums, that was certainly the case for me.

Those impulsive, uneducated observations and arbitrary assessments of who’s great and who needs to have their balls cut off is part of what makes viewing football entertaining, I guess. The truth is usually not as interesting. And I’m sure there are still people on here who think they could do an infinitely better job than that manager. We don’t know what goes on behind the scenes, but we’re fucking great at ignoring all of those boring, intangible details for the sake of suiting our agendas. I’m sure even Tuchel has his reasons for doing the things he does, and it’s probably not as interesting as him being a beta fraud. These forum tendencies weren’t always present on here to the same extent. Things have changed quite a lot over the years Smile
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:43 pm

Ángel Di María responds to Kylian Mbappé's petulance: "There are boys on the bench who want to play, he needs to get that." bit.ly/DiMariaPet

Someone had to call this shit hole to order.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:18 pm

Agreed with Di Maria. The real person you’re disrespecting when you make a fuss getting subbed isn’t the coach but the player who gets the chance to come in.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:36 pm

the mans just trying to kick up a stink so he can get his dream move to liverpool ffs.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:53 pm

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:21 pm

150M and Martial, it's happening.

Mbappe
Rashford BRUNO Sancho
Pogba Mctominay
? Maguire Smalldini AWB
DDG
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:22 pm

sportsczy wrote:I'm not overrating him! I'm saying he's currently a top 5 player... really 2nd or 3rd depending on whether you like him or Neymar more.

People seem to get angry when I say he's achieved more than anyone, including Messi and CR, at the age of 20. It's just cold fact. Will he become as great as them? Only time will tell.

In any case, this is Tuchel being a fraud manager. That's all it is.

Says he's not overrating him, proceeds to overrate him in following sentence.

Wew.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:53 pm

sportsczy wrote:I'm not overrating him! I'm saying he's currently a top 5 player... really 2nd or 3rd depending on whether you like him or Neymar more.

Who are your top 5? hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next