The Demon of Carthage
The Madrid One
FennecFox7
Cyborg
Thimmy
27 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 19 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by futbol_bill Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:08 pm

Apparently, Zidane has told his players, they all are at ground zero. This initially sounded like it applied to Isco, Marcelo, Navas, Bale, Asensio, but I hear now it was to everyone. In other words, the players have to put in sustained and quality efforts in remaining 10 games to be up for consideration for next year’s team. Noone should assume they are staying or for that matter starters.

This evaluation will be done first before considering who to bring in (I assume other than Hazard).

futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 19 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:50 am

futbol_bill wrote:Deez, not to dampen your thought, but it doesn’t sound like Hazard nor Eriksen will be cheap. Chelsea is already signaling 100 - 120, and with Tottenham, I would be surprised to see a 120+ demand. And with Wanda in charge of Icardi, god knows what that will cost?

Well Icardi has a 100m buyout, so Wanda wouldn't be able to change that, and Eriksen and Hazard will be in their last year of their contract and neither Tottenham nor Chelsea can really afford to let them walk for free. Tott need to fund their stadium, and Chelsea are about to enter a transfer ban (they will surely appeal and summer is likely to be their last transfer window before the ban).

Lets say 100m each + 60m for Jovic to keep it simple.
Then we will have money from sales of Mariano, Bale and Modric to keep us under the 300m.

Even if the listed are above 100m (which they really don't have the negotiating power to do) we will be fine. Bale will fetch at least 60m, Modric 30m, Mariano 20m very conservatively. It's definitely doable on paper. Does the club want that? That is a different question.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:57 pm

Jovic scored another goal vs germany today. barca are scouting, he looks like a lovely talent
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:15 pm

What about Rodrigo Moreno for the RW position? There aren't any RWs that excites me but at least Rodrigo is skillfull and adds goals too
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:33 pm

Rodrigo had one good season in all of his career last year and this one he has struggled mightily. He is not an elite player whatsoever, and i can easily name like 10 players who are better on the right. Let's not even mention his release clause at 120 millions lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:39 pm

I think the Rodrigo ship sailed with Lopetegui. I'm not even sure Valencia are worth a call as they are ridiculous to negotiate with it seems. Not to mention Rodrigo has had about half of his output compared to last season. I think last season was just an up-tick and this season was a regression to the mean.

Probably 10 RW players I would consider before even thinking of Rodrigo.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:48 pm

We don't only need a RW who can take on players 1v1 but one who can ship in goals too. Rodrigo just like the rest of his teammates had a bad start to the season, has picked it up in the second half. He shows what he can do when surrounded with better players (Spain). The only wingers I can think of who'd be a better fit for us on the right are Salah and Mbappe and neither are attainable. Negotiating with Valencis is another story
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:59 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:What about Rodrigo Moreno for the RW position? There aren't any RWs that excites me but at least Rodrigo is skillfull and adds goals too

Sometimes I just imagine how much you'd love Courtois if he had five castilla matches on his resume.

Rodrigo is not good enough for our bench.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:57 am

halamadrid2 wrote:We don't only need a RW who can take on players 1v1 but one who can ship in goals too. Rodrigo just like the rest of his teammates had a bad start to the season, has picked it up in the second half. He shows what he can do when surrounded with better players (Spain). The only wingers I can think of who'd be a better fit for us on the right are Salah and Mbappe and neither are attainable. Negotiating with Valencis is another story
everyone agree with you, except that Rodrigo has proven he can do neither of those two things consistently.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:01 am

https://www.marca.com/futbol/real-madrid/2019/03/23/5c950b59468aebb6108b4654.html

Jose Feliz Diaz is a very credible writer btw.

IF we can get Pogba, Jovic and Hazard.... I'd be :bow: :bow: :bow:
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:28 am

i dont think United sell, and if they do, they will at a very hefty price. we dont need Pogba that bad lol.

he is most comfortable as a n10 now, he clearly wants freedom. It's gonna be hard to support that with Hazard and Vinicius around, i would take a hard pass
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:05 am

You should never take a pass on a player like Pogba... if they want to come, you get them.

We're no longer a team that can cherry pick WC players. You take any WC that wants to come.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:13 am

We can definitely cherry pick when given the choice lol.

We have Hazard coming, we have Vinicius who is going to continue growing, let's secure the right winger and the striker.

i would much rather we go after Kante than Pogba. It's too bad he has grown into a diva who doesnt wanna play in the double pivot for his club. like i said, i take a hard pass.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:10 pm

i was reading this article in EC about Zidane wanting both Eden and Mane for madrid next summer, i should have paid more attention to it. https://www.elconfidencial.com/deportes/futbol/2019-03-20/real-madrid-fichajes-sadio-mane-eden-hazard-zidane_1892078/

and now check marca's cover Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 19 D2dYtNkW0AEmO8o

safe to say that with Francefootball story, EC and Marca running the same stories, Zidane likes Mane quite a bit, not to say that we will sign him for sure, but paints a picture of what the team may look like... matches my prediction that we might run more of a 4231 next season, maybe even 442

Mane-Hazard-Vinicius
Icardi/Jovic

It's not bad at all, just got to sign a striker.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:34 pm

I'm not entirely convinced that ZZ rates Vinicius as highly as that... we'll see though.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:47 pm

Freeza wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:What about Rodrigo Moreno for the RW position? There aren't any RWs that excites me but at least Rodrigo is skillfull and adds goals too

Sometimes I just imagine how much you'd love Courtois if he had five castilla matches on his resume.

Rodrigo is not good enough for our bench.
i couldn't rate Courtois even if he was my brother. Sorry but he's terrible. Kiko never made as many mistakes as him when he was at Madrid. Even as a back up I think we are worse off than last year. Hopefully Luynin makes something of himself so that he can take over from Navas
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:38 pm

Hala, Kiko was fking terrible and was easily a blunder a game. Conetois is bad but you be a wicked man to compare to Kiko. I love the comparison though lol.

Rodrigo Moreno, the Valencia forward? I mean, Real Madrid still wants to win trophies or are we into just competing for the good of the game?!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:05 am

Transfer news round up:

- yesterday francefootball published that we were preparing a 280 million offer for Mbappe, and in the same day the club denied it through Marca and ABC espana, by giving quotes to Jose Felix Diaz. No offer for Mbappe (or Merman for that matter) is coming this summer but they are planning to sign Hazard. https://www.marca.com/futbol/real-madrid/2019/03/25/5c990ec1268e3e9d5c8b4589.html

-Marca: Zidane wants Madrid to sign Sadio Mane with Hazard to revamp our offense. EC has the same story from a few days ago https://www.marca.com/futbol/real-madrid/2019/03/26/5c991fa0ca47416d288b4620.html

-EC: Zidane has asked the club to sell Bale https://www.elconfidencial.com/deportes/futbol/2019-03-25/real-madrid-bale-fichajes-zidane-florentino_1901330/

-EC: Zidane asked for two midfield signings, one player capable of creating and one more defensive/box to box. They speculate that Eriksen is still a target to fill the offensive  CM role (maybe Pogba fits here...) but Zidane want Ndombele banana https://www.elconfidencial.com/deportes/futbol/2019-03-26/real-madrid-fichajes-ndombele-pogba-eriksen_1902742/

Anything from AS is horseass imo, they did not even publish the denial about Mbappe from the club, that's how little they get access to info. Today their first page is some news about Mbappe being contacted by Zidane from professional liar Eduardo Inda, this man has been convicted of fabricating news in spain lmao, garbage
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:30 am

are there people who actually believe we can get neymar or mbappe? i thought people would have let such rumors go long time ago. these days i just wait till something is close to being official, if its good news cool, if its not good news, my expectations weren't that high anyway. i think we'll stock on midfielders/wingers, i said it before, i doubt we'll get any top cf
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:55 pm

I definitely think we can get Hazard, but Mane (who has been amazing) will be close to unattainable, just renewed in November. Liverpool have no incentive to sell and Klopp wants to keep the group he has together. Also we have plenty of right footed LW inside forward types with the likes of Hazard, Isco, Vinicius, now Mane. That is just too much imo, I think we SHOULD get only one of the two (Hazard who will be cheaper), and call it a day for LW.

Would love to be rumored with a left footed winger/inside forward who scores goals like Sane, or Son- I think Son is left footed?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:03 pm

Better chance of getting Salah than Mané.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:47 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:I definitely think we can get Hazard, but Mane (who has been amazing) will be close to unattainable, just renewed in November. Liverpool have no incentive to sell and Klopp wants to keep the group he has together. Also we have plenty of right footed LW inside forward types with the likes of Hazard, Isco, Vinicius, now Mane. That is just too much imo, I think we SHOULD get only one of the two (Hazard who will be cheaper), and call it a day for LW.

Would love to be rumored with a left footed winger/inside forward who scores goals like Sane, or Son- I think Son is left footed?

Son is completely two-footed, but he was right-footed originally.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:01 pm

I think we are getting some indications of what team will look like next season.

It seems defense mostly stays the same with Militao replacing Vallejo, plus looks like Navas remains.

I have the feeling that if both Ndombele and Eriksen can be obtained, then both Kroos and Modric will go.

Up front, looks like Bale will be gone and likely Benz remains. I do so see Hazard coming in and probably a RW. Sounds like both Asensio and Isco remain. plus still not sure how Zidane feels about Vinicius and Rodrygo. Bottom line re front line is there is going to be talent on the bench, maybe frustrated but at least better than no options.

By the way, club has dropped pursuit of MF Palacio. With Militao signing the foreign quota is full (Vinicius, Militao and Rodrygo). Valverde will not be considered a import next season.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:43 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Better chance of getting Salah than Mané.
I would make the case that either is a strong upgrade to our right wing and I have no preference. Although, Salah reached just a high total last year that it's hard to imagine that he would be less valued than Mane (not that I think they want to sell either player )
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:29 am

Off the top of my head, this is what i can see happening:

Out:
- I think it'd be good for Navas to leave (unless Zidane is fine with the current GK dilemma)
- Vallejo will prob never wear the RM shirt again
- Ceballos is a poor man's Isco
- Isco's lack of athleticism and speed means he can't be used as a penetrating forward or as a box to box midfielder, he deserves to start somewhere else and we need a different sort of player
-  Llorente (Valverde is more talented and if this Ndombele guy comes then we need space)
-Brahim obviously needs to get loaned
- Bale (he can eat shit)

In:
- New Gk? (Lunin needs to be a starter somewhere aka Carvajal route)
- Militao
- 1 or 2 Box to Box complete midfielders
- Hazard
- RW?
- ST

Rodrygo should probably not come yet, maybe contemplate bringing odegaard if 4231 will be main formation as i don't see him as an "interior" akin to Modric. Modric can stay one more year, we can see what happens to Kroos, and apparently Marcelo will likely stay at least 1 more season.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:20 am

What is erikson exactly good at except for ball placement?? Everytime I see him he has a bad game

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next