Barcelona May disqualified from Copa del ray.

+13
Lucifer
futbol
Doc
VanDeezNuts
Warrior
Harmonica
Myesyats
The Demon of Carthage
Freeza
halamadrid2
Hapless_Hans
Art Morte
Beautiful Football
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Barcelona May disqualified from Copa del ray. - Page 2 Empty Re: Barcelona May disqualified from Copa del ray.

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:48 pm

Valkyrja wrote:We were disqualified for the same reason 3 seasons ago.

RFEFcelona Proud

I read the dealine for making the complaint was Monday 14th and Levante missed it

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Barcelona May disqualified from Copa del ray. - Page 2 Empty Re: Barcelona May disqualified from Copa del ray.

Post by Myesyats Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:49 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Don't believe a word Barca fans say on twitter tbh. They're terrible, spiteful, lying people, worst fans in the world.

It's easy to see the flaws in others but not in yourself

Anyway, these aren't Barca fans' opinions, this is what they write in Spanish media.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:53 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:Don't believe a word Barca fans say on twitter tbh. They're terrible, spiteful, lying people, worst fans in the world.

Aren't they just copying what actual reports are saying? Lol.

Mole trying his utmost best to hide the inner Barça fan in him.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:56 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:

On the contrary I'm the one being the most neutral here lol.

Hans saying he doesn't believe actual reports because Barca fans are spiteful twats isn't exactly a neutral pov.

If anything he's being quite spiteful himself. hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:00 pm

I was just toying with you. Kudos to you for being a good sport.

Also, I agree. Hans is quite spiteful.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:57 pm

Hans saying he doesn't believe actual reports because Barca fans are spiteful twats isn't exactly a neutral pov.

I'm being serious, it's surely not exclusive to any club, but it seems to me Barca Twitter fans especially live in a filter bubble similar to the conservative news filter bubble.
I.e. they will only post, quote, or selectively cite things that agree with their worldview and thus they're constantly reinforcing themselves in factually wrong beliefs that they're club never does anythign wrong but everyone else is out to get them. They have a persecution complex along with a superiority complex and that constitutes to me someone who is a terrible person.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:11 pm

RFEFcelona Proud

We did use Tejero in exact same conditions last year and we were not disqualified. The Denis situation was not the same as this one.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:13 pm

futbol_bill wrote:

RFEFcelona Proud

We did use Tejero in exact same conditions last year and we were not disqualified. The Denis situation was not the same as this one.

Think Denis got a ban in the last copa game for his previous club before moving so that was pretty clear cut
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:21 pm

There are two conditions why there is no disqualification in this case (and with the Tejero case last year).

1. The lower leaque suspension was for an accumulation of yellows. For this, the suspension applies to that liga or a more senior liga, but not to other competitions i.e. copa.

2. The opposing team must file a complaint within 2 days of match.

With the Denis situation, the suspension was for copa play from previous team at end of previous year. That was was clear cut, Real just didn’t do their homework!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:47 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:

I'm being serious, it's surely not exclusive to any club, but it seems to me Barca Twitter fans especially live in a filter bubble similar to the conservative news filter bubble.
I.e. they will only post, quote, or selectively cite things that agree with their worldview and thus they're constantly reinforcing themselves in factually wrong beliefs that they're club never does anythign wrong but everyone else is out to get them. They have a persecution complex along with a superiority complex and that constitutes to me someone who is a terrible person.

Here's the thing, i don't disagree with you but that doesn't mean the information they are repeating is coming from a place which is any less legitimate.

I can dislike someone but that doesn't mean I'm going to ignore any information related to them if it's legitimate because of said negative emotions.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:25 am

Honestly how hard is it for the ref to compare the list of players Barca brought to the eligible players before the game? It's weird this is so commonplace
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:41 am

futbol_bill wrote:There are two conditions why there is no disqualification in this case (and with the Tejero case last year).

1. The lower leaque suspension was for an accumulation of yellows. For this, the suspension applies to that liga or a more senior liga, but not to other competitions i.e. copa.

2. The opposing team must file a complaint within 2 days of match.

With the Denis situation, the suspension was for copa play from previous team at end of previous year. That was was clear cut, Real just didn’t do their homework!

Exactly, Barca did not break the rules. Levante is just trying to stir shit up!
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2