Mr Nick09
Mamad
The Demon of Carthage
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Villarreal vs Real Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Villarreal vs Real Madrid

Post by Mamad Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:26 pm

The player with the ball on his feet goes straight to Marcelo because they know he is the one to dribble.

One on one against Marcelo is any attackers dream.

also it's time to sign a world class CB and bench Ramos. but i know nobody has the guts to bench him. yet.

Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:29 pm

Benzema needs to gtfo of the team, he has zero control over idiots LV, isco and asensio, he needs to be screaming at them in the locker room, this is a frustrating and unnecessary draw this team is so annoying at times, too many small minded players.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:34 pm

Doc wrote:Tell me, what exactly is Marcelo doing in this match?

I really wouldn't mind if he left. It would solve a good 50% of our defensive problems.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:46 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Doc wrote:Tell me, what exactly is Marcelo doing in this match?

I really wouldn't mind if he left. It would solve a good 50% of our defensive problems.

At this point, neither would I. Is Reggie still injured? Man, for an absolute noob, he actually provided more defensive stability.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:50 pm

No wonder why Barca wins so many league titles but fails in CL. their rival aka us are just shite in the league.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:22 am

Perucho21 wrote:Every single time we face a relegation team they all of sudden perform way better but against Barca they wanna chill and let them score 5 past them its pathetic at this point

Well, both squads are different, for example Barcelona have messi, personnel makes a huge difference. Was at a meeting during the game, should I bother with highlights or just sleep this one off and wait for sundays game? I heard bale may be injured......again
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:51 am

Sleep it off, really not worth anything.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:27 am

too late. i already watched it, as sick as that fornals move was, seeing ramos and marcelo not even cover cazorla was disgusting. both teams sucked defensively. that piece of skill was crazy though, something out of nothing but we should have provided better cover
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:09 am

Lucas Vazquez is so bad. my goodness.

Is the squad this poor, that this guy starts? terrible player.

I would start Valverde out wide than play Vazquez. and Valverde is a centre mid.

Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:12 am

I can't even watch anymore. I am glad the Man City - Liverpool match was on at the same time so I had an excuse not to watch. Dreadful.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:37 pm

Games like this is why I was never a big fan of CR or his fanboys online and in the media, on the pitch playing like shit all game score a goal your the best all is forgiven, the lesser players in the team is copying that culture CR created and its one of the main reasons why madrid struggles to finish off these team and win la liga more often, too many small minded players in the squad starting from Ramos taking penalties for limelight to isco, asensio and lv all more focus on getting praise than winning, same shit with CR, I hope the club sell off half the players in the team to get rid of this selfish culture or the team won't be able to find proper consistency in the league.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:43 pm

Also the Spanish media is very toxic as well loves pushing narrative to destabilize the team bet they won't say shit about garbage isco was again, look in this thread everybody trying to act like isco wasn't just as bad as lv when came on and contributed absolutely nothing, he should never get another minute off the bench he is trash.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:55 pm

Vasquez was bad, as he's been several times before when he's been given a chance to start. I do think he's a valuable player off the bench, though. Even if he's got shit for brains, he works his ass off on both sides of the pitch, and I'd argue he's proven how useful he can be off the bench several times in the past, if only to wear down the opposition and to drop deep - something no one else in his position seem willing to do. That doesn't excuse his lack of quality, but I'd rather keep him as a bench option than gamble on swapping him out completely for another youngster or whoever else is available. Vasquez may not be a great player, but he's flexible. The same can't be said for Asensio. He seems to have very limited skillset, he's awfully left-footed for a forward, and a professional player at that. His work rate isn't anything to write home about either. As much as I wanted Asensio to come good, I think it might be best if we loan him out and consider his future when the time comes. If he forces his way out, then that makes things simple.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:33 pm

As much as people shit on rafa when he coached the madrid, at least he tried to stomp out the selfishness outta the team and put ego players in their place and actually wanted them to do there jobs properly, he got ran outta town cause the player rebel against him, he had a point still.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:03 pm

we won 4 out of 5 CLs and 3 in a row... what are you going on about ffs. CR was incredible and Real Madrid was one of the best teams of all time during this period.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:26 pm

Seriously, the fuck Rafa has to do with Villareal vs Real Madrid?!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:50 pm

Doc wrote:Seriously, the fuck Rafa has to do with Villareal vs Real Madrid?!

His posts are usually incoherent ramblings, but he has a point. Benitez did try, but he was a terrible coach and manager.

Marcelo should be benched. Vazquez is garabage and Ramos needs to be 'rested'.

But Madrid always does this, keep these players way past their prime.

This team desperately need a refresh. Marcelo is the evidence, not explosive enough anymore. All the players over 30 are underperforming, that's not a coincidence.

Benzema, Ramos, Marcelo even Modric. Honestly they all should be sold. Unless they are comfortable playing the bench role. Modric is the only one I think would accept that.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:28 am

if we had players who had half the drive or ego cristiano had we'd be better off.....actually, no we won't, because drive can only get you so far, you still need talent skill and hardwork to back it up. and rafa is now all of a sudden the man? rafa's team wet the bed in every big game, and no he wasn't making players unselfish, he was doing what flo wanted by trying to put the team in bale's hand and making bale play centrally cos gareth and his agent were mad at carlo the previous year and took it up with flo.....i like how we try to change the narrative for our convenience. Fact is, after "hell clasico" at the bernabeu, everyone on here wanted rafa out. now all of a sudden rafa had some magnificent plan? quit it
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:31 am

anyway i expect a positive result against sociedad, they play an open game. we should even have won this game, villareal's defense is actually quite poor, and even at their height, with pellegrini, they were never a top defensive team. sociedad at home really should not pose problems for us, but one never knows, i've always said madrid loves to make things unnecessarily interesting
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:08 am

I mean seriously. He played Bale as CAM and Modric/Kroos in a double pivot... and wanted CR to stay on his wing, etc.

His "tactics" were, frankly, stupid.

Remember Modric saying that Rafa wanted him to stop using the outside of his left foot so much... and he was giving Ronaldo advice on how to become a better scorer.

The only two players that benefited were Bale and Benzema. But the team was in shambles. Imagine emphasizing those two over CR, Marcelo and Modric in their prime.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:24 am

for moments against Villareal we did good imo. specially in midfield. and we were more compact at our own half. but then again two defenders who don't know shit about defending let Cazorla score a header.

Benzema again was the best player imo. he is doing good this year. looks lean and motivated. shame Lucas and others don't pass to him like they should.

This season Marcelo, Ramos, Bale and Lucas are our worst starters imo. they play like shit.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2