Mamad
Valkyrja
M99
farfan
huntsman
54 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch: Spurs Edition - Page 6 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Sack Watch: Spurs Edition

Post by Helmer Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:47 pm

BusterLfc wrote:E L I T E coach, was never in doubt.
Tactically and football wise I think he is still en elite coach. Once he gets sacked, I can easily see him going to ManCity and finally winning CL with them, unlike the serial loser and fraud in CL called Pep.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch: Spurs Edition - Page 6 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Sack Watch: Spurs Edition

Post by Vibe Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:52 pm

Well think what you want about Mourinho, but he would have already won CL with that City team.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:49 am

Having gone from feuding with Pogber and Martial to effing Serge Aurier, is like John Cena going from Randy Orton and the Rock to Jack Swagger
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:41 am

Please don't mention Man United jabroni's in the same breath as those elite names. It's insulting and they don't deserve it.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:17 pm

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch: Spurs Edition - Page 6 ELv_5RbWoAA21hq
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:22 pm

Jose truth bombs :bow:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:25 pm

Graeme Souness just ejaculated in his underpants
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:33 pm

I've always been saying this too, i.e. Messi is the captain but hes not a leader, yes he may be leading by example but thats not enough. Team really suffers without a proper leader
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:21 pm

Yeah, some teams have abysmal captains. It's plain stupid to give the captaincy to the best player if they have no leadership qualities. I remember when City made Tevez captain to kind of appease him and the guy couldn't even speak English lmao.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:34 pm

Fantastic to watch interview
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:52 pm

Mourinho is a fucking loser.

What a disaster of an appointment, Spurs can kiss CL money goodbye exactly at the moment they need it to sustain their stadium investment.

Levy could not have made a worse and more fateful decision.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:13 pm

A disaster that could've been easily avoided had Levy just taken a moment to ask himself "Okay, before firing Poch, is there anybody better or equally competent in the market now?"

Also, it could've been easily avoided had he stopped for one sec to look at Mourinho's last jobs and how they ended.

I guess he thought Mourinho was still good and could go back to being one of the best if he was given a talented squad. Problem with that approach is that you're basically playing Russian roulette. It could either work or you die.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:55 pm

Mourinho is a good talker, he is fully capable of charming anyone for a job interview. So he will continue to get jobs
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:06 pm

Spurs wasn't gonna get CL money this season anyway.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:32 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Mourinho is a fucking loser.

What a disaster of an appointment, Spurs can kiss CL money goodbye exactly at the moment they need it to sustain their stadium investment.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but weren’t you rooting for him back during the summer? hmm I definitely recall quite a few people on here wanting him to replace their coach. I believe RG was one of them.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:32 pm

Thimmy wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:Mourinho is a fucking loser.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but weren’t you rooting for him back during the summer? hmm I definitely recall quite a few people on here wanting him to replace their coach. I believe RG was one of them.

You are wrong
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:34 pm

I must be getting you mixed up with someone else then. Either way, I find it amusing to see how quickly people are turning on him.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:36 pm

It actually hurts my feelings and ego pretty badly that even my personal stalker doesn't know my strongest and most repeatedly stated opinions and gets me "mixed up with someone else"
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:40 pm

Funny that you would call me a stalker, considering you comment on everything I’m interested in on this forum, yet I hardly ever comment on your interests unless it’s the usual, strong, impulsive opinions on players and managers that you seem to have mixed amounts of knowledge about Rolling Eyes

I can’t help that I find amusement in your occasional «leave me alone» reactions. I swear, it’s the funniest thing I see on here. It’s like picking on a younger sibling. Only, I’m pretty sure you’re a middle aged man hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:50 pm

I don't actually mean that seriously, or in a accusatory manner @Thimmy

you do quote me a lot though to then misrepresent my statements, so IMO if you going to quote me pls pay some attention to what I write
or don't
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:12 pm

Hans wanted Mourinho to manage Madrid because he is cruel and wants to see me and beautiful side suffer. He has never actually liked the man or has shown to like him.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:17 pm

New manager bump is over and now spurs are no better than with Poch

Shouldve stuck with him to the end of the season, although I suppose I can't blame levy for taking Mou off the market before Arsenal could snap him up
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:28 pm

Beating around the bush to appease fans is how you effectively stall for time while you try to figure out how to build a competitive team with the budget you have at your disposal. Tottenham did what any top team would do. I don’t know why, but few people seem to recognize the actual team as the most decisive part of a competitive unit. I mean, why bring in Messi when Pep and Klopp can turn Gary Toadwolf into a world beater with their vast repertoire of magic spells.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:31 pm

Remember a lot of Arsenal fans wanting him. Thank the heavens your club was wiser than you guys for once. No club, big or small should willingly touch this cancer anymore. He is done as a club manager.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:16 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:New manager bump is over and now spurs are no better than with Poch

Shouldve stuck with him to the end of the season, although I suppose I can't blame levy for taking Mou off the market before Arsenal could snap him up

How do you suppose that?
For Spurs, even better than not hiring Mourinho, would have been not hiring Mourinho while Arsenal "snap him up".
I mean, what part about the fact that by now he's a terrible manager that leaves every club worse than he found it does not register with people? Puzzling.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:11 pm

These his words on this Friday are surreal

-1 Have you read ? Well, Conte has NEVER talked about Conte. Not even a time. Everyone talks about Eriksen-Inter except for Conte and Marotta
Jose Mourinho Sack Watch: Spurs Edition - Page 6 EOhQZrvXsAcRJjW?format=png&name=small

2 - That's even hilarious.

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch: Spurs Edition - Page 6 EOhQobUXkAAl-Gr?format=png&name=small

Inter have literally no reserves.
We have a good 11 , but our depth is so bad and that's the real problem that makes hard a fight against Juve.

Imo he wanted to go back to Inter this summer, he 'd  have gone back willingly but his return was never an option for us.

And he squirms a bit for this.

But honestly for as long as I  can love him ... I prefer Conte over him in 2020.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next