Thimmy
Mr Nick09
Adit
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Eibar killing us - Page 2 Empty Re: Eibar killing us

Post by titosantill Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:11 pm

i guess the honeymoon is over. we should hire managers on 3 week contracts till the end of the season.

in all seriousness, i wasn't as frustrated as i thought i'd be, i had already contended that this was yet another 'charge it to the game' season. when the team plays well, i'm pleasantly surprised. when they wet the bed, it is what it is.

titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:28 pm

it's weird. solari played bale on the left in the last couple games.

then suddenly he plays a full game on the right.

bale is garbage on the right. always looks terrible and out of place.

Solari should have stuck with what worked, bale on the left, vazquez on the right.

Marcelo looked so poor compared to what ive seen from reguillon recently. No energy, nothing.

What is ceballos? He isnt a defensive midfielder. I'm not sure is a centre mid. and he isnt technical enough to be an attacking midfielder.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:35 pm

From what i have seen his specialty is running with ball and basically lots of movement. one two's and things like that.

he is not strong and doesn't have a good vision aka poor final ball. so i don't know what to make of him honestly. yet.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:39 pm

@cyborg, i've always felt bale is better on the left, made a post about that when the season started. he isn't robben or di maria. he can play on the right when there's another dominant figure who can take some of the attention away but even then he has lacked consistency in that role over the years. and honestly speaking, his problem now isn't just limited to his position, its everything

ceballos' situation is a 'midfield problem', what i mean is; ever since our use of the 4 3 3 , there is this idea that if you're a midfielder you should play any position in the midfield 3, whether or not you're an attacking mid, cm or defensive mid, it started when di maria had success in the midfield 3, now the idea is every midfielder should be a cm or dm, square peg round hole

marcelo's returning from an injury lay off, but he has been crap defensively (at this point, that's not news i guess).

generally speaking, from the looks of things, we are just playing a bunch of players anywhere regardless of what their profile or specialties indicate. it will work sometimes, and some media outlets will give fans the "madrid is back" optimism (which some fans fall for), but this is not a sustainable venture
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum