Nishankly
RealGunner
Hapless_Hans
37 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

2018/19 Carabao League Cup - Page 9 Empty Re: 2018/19 Carabao League Cup

Post by Doc Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:07 am

Horse shit lol, that is horse shit and you know it Katy. Sarri wanted to sub out Kepa (for reasons only Sarri could tell you), Caballero was literally standing next to the 4th official who was about to be ready to put up Kepa's number. Kepa, being the lil prick that he apparently is, disobeyed his manager's order. I repeat, a player disobeyed in front of God and the whole world watching, Sarri's orders.

The only miscommunication I am seeing is that Chelsea and its PR team think people watched that incident with their eyes closed.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:07 am

the injury excuse is BS, in that case Sarri wouldn't get so mad.

Unreal scenes, I'm blessed to witness this. In all honesty Kepa should never play for Chelsea again Laughing

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:03 am

No, Chelsea will bottle it. They dont have the nerve to ostracize a 70 mil keeper which is clearly evidenced by the lame cover up they are trying to do. And Sarri's comments show he has no problem either which is just sad. He clearly has his mouth taped and hands tied and he doesn’t want to get the sack. Thought he was more stern and dignified than this.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:35 am

Sarri put up with ADL, he will put up with Chelsea's circus. If it was still Conte, Kepa wouldn't play for Chelsea for the rest of the season at least.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:52 am

Doc wrote:Horse shit lol, that is horse shit and you know it Katy. Sarri wanted to sub out Kepa (for reasons only Sarri could tell you), Caballero was literally standing next to the 4th official who was about to be ready to put up Kepa's number. Kepa, being the lil prick that he apparently is, disobeyed his manager's order. I repeat, a player disobeyed in front of God and the whole world watching, Sarri's orders.

The only miscommunication I am seeing is that Chelsea and its PR team think people watched that incident with their eyes closed.

Sarri wanted to sub him out because he thought he was injured. Because earlier Kepa called the doctors twice because he got hurt during a play in extra time and as a result Sarri told Caballero to get ready. And also because he missed the EL game during the week for another injury (he played the 7 games prior). It was not a Van Gaal with Krul type of sub. Kepa insisted that he was not injured and completely fine to play. I don't see anything wrong with it. That's not disobeying. That's not a prick move. The only thing is Kepa should have done is be more clear to Sarri and the doctors about his conditions to prevent this whole scene.

Like, it's the biggest moment of his career, the biggest game of his career, it's the penalties so the biggest showcase possible for a goalkeeper, it's the same opponent that scored 6 on him few weeks ago. This is literally the defining game in his career, and he should come off despite being healthy because his coach mistakenly thought he was injured? No way.

Imagine if Salah was perfectly fine to play but Klopp had already Lallana warmed up on the side and already informed the fourth official because of how worrying the fall looked at first. Should Salah have called off the substitution the way Kepa did, or just accepted it despite being healthy to play so that people wouldn't call it disobeying or prick move?

My only concern would have been if he lied about not being injured and pulled a 2016 oblak and single handedly lost the penalties, but he actually did well and was unlucky in the aguero one.

Myesyats wrote:the injury excuse is BS, in that case Sarri wouldn't get so mad.

Unreal scenes, I'm blessed to witness this. In all honesty Kepa should never play for Chelsea again Laughing
I hope he's our keeper for the next 10-15 years
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:47 am

The bizarre thing about all of this is how that miscommunication happened in the first place. It wouldn't have taken much effort for someone to walk up to Kepa, get the message, and then pass it on to Sarri. Hell, Kepa himself could have gone to the touchline, explained that he was okay to continue, and the whole thing would have been sorted there and then. He makes it look so much worse for him and for everyone by just standing there and saying no. I think this is what Sarri was alluding to in his post-match comments.

Also, I understand why people doubt the sincerity of the whole misunderstanding line, but Sarri was enraged to the point of almost walking out of the game. I don't see how or why he would then face the cameras and trot out a PR line defending his player. I think this was a genuine misunderstanding in a very high pressure situation and not the exercise of player power that it looked. If it was the latter, I believe Sarri would have resigned, or at least less willing to talk about it.

Still, Kepa acted in a very unprofessional manner and humiliated his manager, intentional or not. That in itself deserves punishment.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:04 am

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:46 am

But why would you fine someone over a harmless miscommunication? :whistle:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:02 am

Chelsea fans are so much bull. It is pretty clear that Kepa undermined the manager and that is why they have now fined him. The miscommunication narrative is a PR narrative which is the image they protrayed to the outside world. Action speaks louder. Here the action is fining a player for "miscommunication". This is single most biggest unprofessional display I have seen after two new castle players fighting.

Due to high transfer fee players are now becoming immovable assets and this gives them huge power over managers who are movable assets.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:47 am

Give me none of that shit. Chelsea fans defending such inexcusable behavior.... The club has always been a joke and this is just testament to the fact that its gotten worse.

I like Kepa but this shit was unreal and everyone knows it.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:29 am

Kepa has kept this thread alive till now :bow:
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:53 pm

Tbf, in the end, they handled it quite well in terms of minimizing the impact the incident is having, and basically moving on, although the media n ppl will still wanna put the focus on in the coming days, but it could have been much worst as everyone thought when witnessing it. One of the most amazing incidence ever seen at this level.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9