Myesyats
Thimmy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Firenze
RealGunner
23 posters

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Go down

Witcher 3-Part 3 ( Expansion Edition) - Page 4 Empty Re: Witcher 3-Part 3 ( Expansion Edition)

Post by RealGunner Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:56 pm

It depends on your build. If your build is sign-heavy then the buff is far more affecting. If your build is swordplay then it doesn't affect you as much.

Usually it varies from 10% to 100%

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Witcher 3-Part 3 ( Expansion Edition) - Page 4 Empty Re: Witcher 3-Part 3 ( Expansion Edition)

Post by Myesyats Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:15 pm

Oh okay, that makes sense. Thanks

I wanted to know if it/s worth to sacrifice a slot for the ability to make the buff permanent and I guess it is

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat May 19, 2018 12:50 pm

3 years since the best game of all time released to the day

honestly, time is scary, it feels like half of that to me..

Blood & Wine playthrough coming soon
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 19, 2018 12:55 pm

Miss Blood and Wine tbh, feel compelled to go back to experience dat Touissant again :bow:

Also it being 3 years anniversary made me get hyped for Cyberpunk at E3 :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat May 19, 2018 5:23 pm

Don't think I'll ever play a better RPG than this lol.

Shame witcher 1 n 2 happened back in the irrelevant days. If Witcher 3 was the first installment, at least we could have had 2 more witcher games ffs

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 19, 2018 5:27 pm

Only they can top themselves imo, just like only Rockstar can do what they do, From, Naughty Dog etc etc

GOATs.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:49 pm

He seems to be more into this than Mole
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:29 pm

Challenge accepted.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:15 pm

Haven't seen him in any role but I guess his voice sounds about what we would expect Geralt to sound like.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:17 pm

Myesyats wrote:Haven't seen him in any role but I guess his voice sounds about what we would expect Geralt to sound like.

Go watch the new Mission Impossible then hmm

Or Man from Uncle
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:31 pm

He'd be a terrible Geralt
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:50 am

I've recently picked this game up again, but I find that it is incredibly slow paced and the controls are a bit clunky. Although, that could be my controller.

Does the pace of the game increase or is it a bit of a slog? I really want to enjoy the game but don't have hours to commit to it right now and it barely feels like I get anything done in the time I do have to play it.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:06 pm

It does increase, I've always found the story somewhat slow before Novigrad.

The controls are somewhat clunky regardless but setting the controls to alternate does help, the combat genuinely is about how much you want to put into it.

I've had some really fun builds but if you want to go very sword heavy and ignore most of your available abilities it's not going to be great.

It's a very long game so you should know that going in and not concern yourself with progress or anything like that. Even if you don't have hours to commit don't really worry, when you do that you'll just going to force it and not enjoy it anyway.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:28 pm

Thanks for the input.

It's a beautiful game, but the clunkiness of it does frustrate me. I'll stick with it for a bit longer though Thumbs up
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:31 am

It's a loss if one does not fully flesh out with Witcher 3.

So unless you don't have crippling OCD and RG-like completionist tendencies like me, rather understanding what is worth exploring or not; then you will reap its benefits.

Given I had no exposure to the world before TW3, no exposition, found it just as slow as you and my share of problems;

Ultimately it turned out to be for me what-

The best game of all time Laughing
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:14 am

Arquitescu wrote:It's a loss if one does not fully flesh out with Witcher 3.

So unless you don't have crippling OCD and RG-like completionist tendencies like me, rather understanding what is worth exploring or not; then you will reap its benefits.

Given I had no exposure to the world before TW3, no exposition, found it just as slow as you and my share of problems;

It's undoubtedly one of best games I've ever played, as well. Up there with the first Bioshock. I also have OCD tendencies in games like this. I explored every nook and cranny of the world, and hunted down every barrel in the ocean Laughing Yet, I never got the platinum badge that RG was so obsessed about, because some quest involving the dwarves in Novigrad glitched out and couldn't be completed. I'm sure it's been fixed by now, but I haven't been bothered to go back and confirm it.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:40 am

It was too kid friendly. I much prefer the first one.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:46 pm

Thimmy wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:It's a loss if one does not fully flesh out with Witcher 3.

It's undoubtedly one of best games I've ever played, as well. Up there with the first Bioshock. I also have OCD tendencies in games like this. I explored every nook and cranny of the world, and hunted down every barrel in the ocean Laughing Yet, I never got the platinum badge that RG was so obsessed about, because some quest involving the dwarves in Novigrad glitched out and couldn't be completed. I'm sure it's been fixed by now, but I haven't been bothered to go back and confirm it.

Exploring every nook and cranny was one of the best parts of the game. I am sure i went across the entire world map border at some point.

Had to get the platinum because this game deserved it.

I think back to this game at least once a week at some point. Specially when it's raining ffs.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:35 am

RG be like

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:51 am

pretty much Laughing

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:39 pm

Henry Cavill has been cast as Geralt
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:01 pm

meh
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:02 pm

Firenze wrote:meh

reported
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:04 pm

it was a response mostly intended to bait you out anyway

I know who he is obviously but I'm largely ignorant on him since I've only seen him in a couple of movies I didn't care for, see a lot of people online saying he's been really good in recent roles and it's a fairly large coup I suppose, plus I read he's a fan of the series (idk if it's true or not)

you think he will nail it?
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:06 pm

I read the other day he loves the books and the games so any fan of the series has my support tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:08 pm

Firenze wrote:it was a response mostly intended to bait you out anyway

I know who he is obviously but I'm largely ignorant on him since I've only seen him in a couple of movies I didn't care for, see a lot of people online saying he's been really good in recent roles and it's a fairly large coup I suppose, plus I read he's a fan of the series (idk if it's true or not)

you think he will nail it?

I think he's a good actor who fits perfectly for the role.
It doesn't help that people mainly know him from Zack Snyder movies. Zack Snyder is probably the worst director in Hollywood at getting good performances out of an actor.

I'd suggest you to watch Mission Impossible: Fallout and have in mind he did most of his own stunts in that movie. That means this series have the capability of being great in the action department. He's also great at the whole deadpan delivery Geralt has in the games. And think he can nail that personality.

Of course I don't know how much of Geralt in the games compares to the books, as that's the thing they're mainly basing the show on.
But if the games are an indication, looks and physicality of the role is the most important thing, and no one in Hollywood fits better at those two aspects than Cavill. A huge thespian is not needed for that role.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next