The Demon of Carthage
Doc
halamadrid2
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Real Madrid v Leganes - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid v Leganes

Post by chad4401 Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:43 pm

Laughing benz can't do anything without lord cr holding his hand, what this another header? I thought he doesn't make forward runs? dream world falling apart so early into the season Proud

chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:44 pm

Wonderful game from start to finish. We need to start keeping clean sheets though

Kroos with over 100 passes in all of the first 3 games Proud
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:47 pm

Good football. Nice, eye pleasing football. As I mentioned in GS, have not a clue if we'll win anything substantial but I can finally sit down and enjoy Madrid again. Bless Zidane, love him as much as I can love a man I never met but last season really was a pain to take in w.r.t La Liga.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:21 pm

i Am trying not to get excited but i really like what we are doing. Still early days but possession, team oriented football. Moving the ball with pace, switching sides at will, some nice combinations.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:34 pm

On some occasions in the 1st half it felt like we were just switching thr ball from one side to the other far too many times without threatening. Improved that aspect in the second half
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:53 pm

Benz and Bale both stepping up, long may it continue Proud
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:32 am

i need them both to have at least 15 goals each in the league alone by mid season; that's not too much to ask. the up coming games are the ones i'm nervous about starting with bilbao, those guys are rough and the 2 game a week schedule. so far so good. i'd have liked a clean sheet in our first 3 league games but at least we've bagged more than 8 goals so far...these were good morale boosters. now real work starts
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:36 am

Benzema 5/10. would watch a replay once.

I am pleased to see him scoring with his feet.

Take a good look at Benzema you filthy mongrels. He is fulfilling his role as always and now being fed properly, benz shows just why i consider all other cfs in this world inferior to Benz. Him scoring is just a bonus. Benzema has said already that with CR7 gone, that he will ensure that he will take more responsibility and we're seeing that in action. but as ive always said, ive seen better from benz and i want more from him because of the standard he set himself long ago which i will always hold unto him.

If he keeps this up, we might even see the return of the complete forward Benzema that was lost years ago, which was Benzema's true class. I thought his decline has reduced him to that of a modern forward. but observing recent performances... hes getting faster somehow. his technique which is his greatest weapon is returning after years of decline. his dribbling is coming back too even. can it be possible? is he reversing his decline? Is there a chance I can see Benz Prime one more time? need more games. and assists. he hasnt changes his game at all and yet... if there is a change it is this: same game just doing it overall faster. from decision making to ball control, to even how fast he shoots the ball. its all faster. hes actually moving faster. its actually quite shocking to observe. is him getting more of the ball triggering this? hm...
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:55 am

oh so now he's scored he isn't a modern forward anymore? and scoring is now more important than linking up?...i never knew. anyway 4 down, 26 more to go, in the league that is. and 28 more for bale
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:42 am

lol yeah no one is buying that modern CF BS.

We have nothing against Benzema. If he keeps on scoring which is his MAIN JOB, then no one will criticize him.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:50 am

titosantill wrote:i need them both to have at least 15 goals each in the league alone by mid season; that's not too much to ask.  the up coming games are the ones i'm nervous about starting with bilbao, those guys are rough and the 2 game a week schedule. so far so good. i'd have liked a clean sheet in our first 3 league games but at least we've bagged more than 8 goals so far...these were good morale boosters. now real work starts

That's a lot dude.  15 goals each mid season in La Liga?  That's a 30 goal La Liga campaign for each.  Those are incredible seasons.

For me, a good season is 20-25 league goals each for the year. So if they're at 10 or more (0.70 ratio over games played to be exact), then it's good.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:42 pm

Yeah I’m hoping for about the rate sports is asking for. If they can both hit 20ish goals it will be like Ronaldo never left. It’s asking a lot even at that point as Benz hasn’t topped 20 goals in 3 years and Bale hasn’t hit 20 since Tottenham 6 years ago.

They are doing amazingly, but surely one or both is going to hit a rough patch of form or pick up an injury eventually. Neither have ever kept up a goal per game ratio for a season in their entire career so let’s be somewhat realistic.

And honestly it’s not so much how many goals they can score as long as we aren’t leaking goals and we can get goals from the supporting cast as well which has yet to really happen outside of PKs.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:32 pm

if asensio keeps starting i would also need him to chip in with goals as well, at least double figures. he is showing he can play the role of provider too, if he can give me at least 10 goals from the flanks i'm fine. the goals are a lot but they need the challenge, i like what the manager is doing, he has said benzema can give us 40 goals, i love that, i really love it...challenge them, and don't make them comfortable with things like linking up. if we can get those number of goals AND the defense can stay compact (especially marcelo) we will be fine. real business starts here as we are about to play more games a week

i've always been a fan of the defensive side of the game; if the tactic is for us to have more of the ball, then asking for ramos and his crew to give me a large return in clean sheets, and more goals up front is not too much to ask, trust me, our players should welcome that challenge especially with all the 'cristiano is gone' rhetoric.....(tbh i don't think i am comfortable with ramos as our main pk taker)
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:34 pm

Ramos shouldn't be taking PKs. To me, it's Bale and Benzema (whoever needs confidence more at that time).

sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:23 pm

I agree that Ramos shouldn't take PKs, but I also don't think Benzema should take them. He doesn't have the confidence or mental strength to take those. The penalty he struck last week was so weak that had the goalie went in the right direction, he would've definitely caught it.

I would choose Bale or Kroos.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:27 pm

Agreed with DoC. Benz can pump his numbers in PKs in smaller games but on a more regular basis I would prefer Bale, Kroos, or possibly Isco

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:37 pm

Ramos has scored 10 out of 13 (Has scored all three this season)
Benzema has scored 10 out of 12
Isco has scored 7 out of 8
Bale has scored 6 out of 8
Modric has scored 14 out of 16
Kroos has scored 2 out of 2

Can't exactly see why Ramos shouldn't be taking them. Not like any of these guys have a worse or better statistic than Ronaldo had. Although sample size varies greatly. So until he misses I'm happy with him taking them as he's put all three in goal without much trouble.

Bale is the last one I'd choose of all of them imo.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3