Did Uefadrid lose refs and officials with Ronaldo?

+7
farfan
Freeza
Valkyrja
Luca
Mr Nick09
juvealbanian
Harmonica
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Did Uefadrid lose refs and officials with Ronaldo? Empty Did Uefadrid lose refs and officials with Ronaldo?

Post by Harmonica Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:23 am

I've some doubts if refs were in Uefadrids pocket or Fakenaldo's pocket. Stay tuned as we discover it this season.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Did Uefadrid lose refs and officials with Ronaldo? Empty Re: Did Uefadrid lose refs and officials with Ronaldo?

Post by juvealbanian Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:27 am

Are you dumb? This tournament has favored just one team since it's creation and that team now has like 13 trophies. (with the exception of 2010 when another team was favored)
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Did Uefadrid lose refs and officials with Ronaldo? Empty Re: Did Uefadrid lose refs and officials with Ronaldo?

Post by Harmonica Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:29 am

Well could be, but I don't underestimate Fakenaldo's money grabbing potential, which mostly decides official bias nowadays, as football is about Maaney. Nevertheless interesting betting ahead.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:32 am

What do we have here? A fan of a club with an inferiority complex and another from the biggest losers in CL ever.

Is this a losers circlejerk? Should invite a pathetico fan for more diversity
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:37 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:What do we have here? A fan of a club with an inferiority complex and another from the biggest losers in CL ever.

I'm just doing my duty defending Kommander. This guy asked a question and I gave my answer now it's your turn to defend your shady & corrupt club.

Thank god we saved Kommander from that sinking dirty ship.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:38 am

We prefer best losers, ultra competitors or master finalists you j-jerk

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:39 am

Masters finalists actually sounds good
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:40 am

I love it when Uefadrid and Fakenaldo fans try to blame each other, could be magnificent season ahead. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:40 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Masters finalists actually sounds good

That's the spirit

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:40 am

juvealbanian wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:What do we have here? A fan of a club with an inferiority complex and another from the biggest losers in CL ever.

I'm just doing my duty defending Kommander. This guy asked a question and I gave my answer now it's your turn to defend your shady & corrupt club.

I need to get used to it to be honest. Kommander defenders here are now the Juve counsel.

Uefventus Proud

My bad
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:44 am

juvealbanian wrote:

Funny when it's coming from a 77uve supporter Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:48 am

Your comment took too long as I was expecting such comment earlier.

Doesn't change the fact Real & UEFA share the same bed for years.

We did our thing and we payed for it now we are back clean and stronger just as Kommander will be. Just seeing threads like this tells you how much dirt your club put on this great player.But it's ok we are saving him and your club is slowly sinking.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:49 am

Juve got relegated to série B and lost à star for cheating and match fixing lmao
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:51 am

It's normal from fans from club that always lose to call a club that wins a lot, cheat.

It's like Klopp who is turning into a serial CL losers, working hard to find excuses to justify why he loses

Oh well
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:51 am

That doesn't change the fact your club must be banned at least for a decade from CHL and have their trophies halved.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:54 am

And fans like this Pessi dude are actually blaming a player for all your dirt. Can you believe that? A player influencing multiple referees and UEFA.

Ffs
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:57 am

juvealbanian wrote:That doesn't change the fact your club must be banned at least for a decade from CHL and have their trophies halved.

If you want to speak about corruption, maybe you should look up how Albania was awarded 3 points against Serbia because of a fight they instigated.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:01 am

Freeza wrote:
juvealbanian wrote:That doesn't change the fact your club must be banned at least for a decade from CHL and have their trophies halved.

If you want to speak about corruption, maybe you should look up how Albania was awarded 3 points against Serbia because of a fight they instigated.

no no no don't go there.

Corruption invloves money and we are poor af even compared to Serbia. Let alone you got it all wrong.

Money hasn't been a problem for papa Perez. I'm actually shocked he didn't bring Neymar , Hazard etc already. Something is wrong for papa Perez?
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:06 am

juvealbanian wrote:And fans like this Pessi dude are actually blaming a player for all your dirt. Can you believe that? A player influencing multiple referees and UEFA.

Ffs

Jealousy looks good on you
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:47 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Juve got relegated to série B and lost à star for cheating and match fixing lmao

Their club legend ( Buffon ) was accused of match-fixing.
Their coach ( Allegri ) was accused of match-fixing.
Their president ( whatever that monobrowed numpty's name is ) was found guilty of some shady shit.

A corrupt organization to the core imo. hmm
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:51 am

I take it this thread was created out of sheer boredom.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:01 am

Why the f does the title say Ronaldo? Stay consistent and change it to Fakenaldo.
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:03 am

SG doesn't like that name.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:06 am

SG = SmallGunner? Unreal diss to RG, you gonna let him talk about you like that bro?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:09 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:SG = SmallGunner? Unreal diss to RG, you gonna let him talk about you like that bro?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next