sportsczy
halamadrid2
Art Morte
Jay29
37 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Who will win?

WC 2018 | Quarter-Finals | England vs Sweden - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%WC 2018 | Quarter-Finals | England vs Sweden - Page 2 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 4 ]
WC 2018 | Quarter-Finals | England vs Sweden - Page 2 Vote_lcap76%WC 2018 | Quarter-Finals | England vs Sweden - Page 2 Vote_rcap 76% 
[ 13 ]

Total Votes : 17

WC 2018 | Quarter-Finals | England vs Sweden - Page 2 Empty Re: WC 2018 | Quarter-Finals | England vs Sweden

Post by Perucho21 Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:31 am

Would love to see a special ref appearance by Sven Goren Eriksen

Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

WC 2018 | Quarter-Finals | England vs Sweden - Page 2 Empty Re: WC 2018 | Quarter-Finals | England vs Sweden

Post by Kick Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:59 am

Going to be a snooze fest which England will only win because Harry Kane (and Harry Kane alone) knows what a goal is.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:45 am

Ganso wrote:Its time to kill the idea that Sweden are a bunch of scrubs, they have the best defense of the competition after Uruguay (and maybe Brazil), and they are really organized on counters. I think Engerland are still favorites though

It's so surprising because our fullbacks are shit players but this WC we have been defending harder than a rock.

Stand aside Zlatan! We have a new king in Sweden
WC 2018 | Quarter-Finals | England vs Sweden - Page 2 Janneandersson-jpg

:bow:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:38 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:No English fan thinks they are tbf, I think it's more neutrals that think that they are scrubs.

I'm at the point that no team left are scrubs.

Is this sarcasm or just banter?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:17 am

This time neither hmm

I need to be honest about this, most English fans are incredibly negative about the national team. It's mainly the media being the pack of idiots they are which make us look as arrogant as people perceive us.

Hell until this WC I haven't enjoyed watching the national team since probably 1998 Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:20 am

Don't think Mole ever enjoyed watching football.

Also this is what he gets on GL of all places when he finally seems happy with his footballing surroundings smh guys.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:28 am

Nishankly wrote:Don't think Mole ever enjoyed watching football.

Also this is what he gets on GL of all places when he finally seems happy with his footballing surroundings smh guys.

Lol, when your teams are Newcastle and English NT, you can see why futbol isn’t enjoyable!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:12 am

Nah I used to enjoy club football a lot, perhaps maybe too much Laughing

Then Pardew happened....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:13 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
Nishankly wrote:Don't think Mole ever enjoyed watching football.

Lol, when your teams are Newcastle and English NT, you can see why futbol isn’t enjoyable!
proves the guy is not a loud mouth glory hunting pos like a lot of fans though billy boy. Wink
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:15 pm

this game will bore the tits off people so pls dont watch the match and moan that its boring. you know whats coming so i suggest you give it a miss. Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:22 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Nah I used to enjoy club football a lot, perhaps maybe too much Laughing

Then Pardew happened....

Didn't you support Barca before? Was reminded of it when I kept seeing you indirectly praise and defend Messi in the WC threads Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:24 pm

Thimmy wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Nah I used to enjoy club football a lot, perhaps maybe too much Laughing

Then Pardew happened....

Didn't you support Barca before? Was reminded of it when I kept seeing you indirectly praise and defend Messi in the WC threads Laughing

He has always claimed he is a "neutral" but in reality he favors Barca alot. He used to watch their games too, I remember it in La Liga threads Laughing During Xavi-era
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:44 pm

Thimmy wrote:

Then Pardew happened....

Nope, i enjoyed watching them play a lot as most people did until the middle of the Pep tenure when they started to play very boring football so i stopped watching them.

I defended Messi like i defend anyone on here when people are being over ridiculous and not using their brains.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:45 pm

guest7 wrote:
Thimmy wrote:

Then Pardew happened....

He has always claimed he is a "neutral" but in reality he favors Barca alot. He used to watch their games too, I remember it in La Liga threads Laughing During Xavi-era

Immaculate Mole used the Barca crest as his supported club, and he frequently participated in discussions regarding Barca, so naturally I assumed he was a Barca fan even after he changed name to Sprucenuce, and club crest to Newcastle. Maybe he was a mole all along hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:49 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Nope, i enjoyed watching them play a lot as most people did until the middle of the Pep tenure when they started to play very boring football so i stopped watching them.

WC 2018 | Quarter-Finals | England vs Sweden - Page 2 Wholesale-new-arrival-flower-plastic-portable

WC 2018 | Quarter-Finals | England vs Sweden - Page 2 Fisticuffs_31e963_2563046
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:56 pm

Thimmy wrote:
guest7 wrote:
Thimmy wrote:

Immaculate Mole used the Barca crest as his supported club, and he frequently participated in discussions regarding Barca, so naturally I assumed he was a Barca fan even after he changed name to Sprucenuce, and club crest to Newcastle. Maybe he was a mole all along hmm

Nah i just knew no one would want to talk about Newcastle so i didn't bother Laughing Also when i joined Goal.com we were in the championship.

People talk about the PL in general nowadays so there's more interest in talking about teams not in the top 6 every year.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:02 pm

You recently bought Ki Sung-Yueng. Thought he'd be a more recognisable profile by now, but he stayed at Swansea until he was 29 Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:04 pm

Not massively happy about it tbh, but it's a free for a team which doesn't have much depth so meh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:51 pm

Thanks for that
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:22 pm

Young guest is from Sweden, neat.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:16 pm

Still remember chatted with someone from Sweden not long ago, and he reckons their NT team are full of crap players apart from Ibra Very Happy It really has been something to show that football is more about the team than one star player.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:17 pm

That was years ago

Ever since the EC ended and qualifiers started we have promoted some players from that successful U21 team. Partner them with Granqvist, Toivonen and co and this is what you get

Individually I wouldn't take any of them for my team apart from Lindelof and Augustinson perhaps. But as a unit I would print out their "work as a unit" manual and shove it down our players throats

There are alot of pleasant surprises in our team too. Seb Larsson is having a very successful WC after being criticised following every game for being the worst in the line up. Lindelof always came back for friendlies and would provide a calamity of a performance after the other. This WC he's been solid. Helps to have goat Granqvist next to him and not plebs like Smalling and Jones. Claesson is quietly having a really good WC. Everyone thought it'd be Forsberg being the one whod carry the attack after Ibra left. But Claesson has slotted in nicely next to Berg and Toivonen, winning the second balls from aerial duels that they win and crearing n8ce chances

There are many people that are comparing us to Iceland. There were too many last ditch tackle for them to be any similar to us. We let in few attacks into our box. We dont have the best goalie but he's been protected by the defence. We are more similar to Leicester under Raneiri imo.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elfmeter Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:24 am

sportsczy wrote:Has there ever been an easier road to a WC semi than England's (assuming they beat Sweden)?

Yes, Germany 2002.
elfmeter
elfmeter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:47 am

Ffs Laughing

https://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/fotboll/a/9mdAnp/dear-england-youve-got-it-in-the-bag

Sebastian Larsson

Back in the early 2000s a young Swedish midfielder set the world on fire in Arsenal, with his fashionable haircut and his clinical finishing. This was not him.
Seb has spent his career trying to keep Alex McLeish, Sam Allardyce, David Moyes and Martin O’Neill in the Premiership. Our apologies.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:32 am

Larsson still plays for you? FFS I hate that dirty little shit.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:42 am

Larsson made an excellent make-shit left back for us back in 2006 tbf. Shame he got injured before we shipped him off to Steve Bruce and Birmingham.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next