Freeza
Luca
CBarca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
38 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

WC best/worst player - power ranking  - Page 7 Empty Re: WC best/worst player - power ranking

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:26 pm

Not sure about Portugal but i'm pretty sure Argentina would have benched him Laughing

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

WC best/worst player - power ranking  - Page 7 Empty Re: WC best/worst player - power ranking

Post by zigra Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:29 pm

True, completely forgot that Messi benches players who could outperform him hmm
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:30 pm

hmm Can't argue with that tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:46 pm

Ronaldo should not be in 1st place he flopped when it mattered and costed his team to be second in group with missed penalty. He was great in 1st game but when teams finally took him serious and after he received messi treatement he flopped. He didnt score and his overall performance ratings were low.He is not even in top 10 according to whoscored world cup ratings

WC best/worst player - power ranking  - Page 7 Top_pl10
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:49 pm

1) you have trouble reading
2) i could not be arsed with whoscored
3) make your own list lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:19 pm

lmao "whoscored", there's a reason why i value the eyetest more than whoscored. anyways both goalies from today despite denmark getting knocked out, have to make the top ten in the next round

those are real performances that we saw, not some mathematical bull-jive
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:21 pm

pique also deserves an invite to the worst performance section once again
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:36 pm

United players have utterly dominated this tournament. MOU OUT.

PSG and United the best represented in the tournament thus far IMO. Kinda funny since our best player flopped though.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:19 pm

Although there were multitude of diving and fouls in Colombia vs England game, one player manged to stick out anyways:
Ashley Young dived with no contact at all, stomped on the foot of a midfielder for no reason and got a freekick of it for acting ( red worthy ), didn't contribute anything to the English game while he was on, lost the ball consistently under pressure.

The ref today was even worse than thr German and Turkish one.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:55 pm

Young definitely should be in the plastics, so too Carlos Sanchez who, once again, let down Colombia.

Plastic short list for R16 imo:
Pique, Koke (for missing stupidly), Young, Carlos Sanchez, Di Maria (that golaso doesn't change the fact he did shit all match), Henderson (see Koke), Ekdal, De Bruyne, Diego Costa, Layun, Pepe (costly error)

Honourable mentions:
De Gea, Carvajal, Sterling
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:40 pm

I wouldn't fault de bruyne for playing out of position in CM. The coach was responsible for the mess. Also, he led the winning counter to 3-2.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:44 pm

Doc wrote:Young definitely should be in the plastics, so too Carlos Sanchez who, once again, let down Colombia.

Pique, Koke (for missing stupidly), Young, Carlos Sanchez, Di Maria (that golaso doesn't change the fact he did shit all match), Henderson (see Koke), Ekdal, De Bruyne, Diego Costa, Layun, Pepe (costly error)

Honourable mentions:

Sterling? He was our best attacker today tbh, no coincidence our build up play went to absolute shite when he went off.

As far as England players go Lingard and Alli are much more deserving of any Plastic Ball nominations tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:10 am

Dele is coming back from injury you mong

He'll be right by Sweden. Watch him put in a man of the match performance. Mark my words
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:11 am

I don't blame him lol, he's clearly not fit just saying that there were worse performers than Sterling tonight imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:13 am

Alright fair enough just gotta defend my boi
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by TheOneWhoKnocks Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:25 am

Doc wrote:Young definitely should be in the plastics, so too Carlos Sanchez who, once again, let down Colombia.

Honourable mentions:

We have our own opinions but I would like to know why you put Ekdal there? Because he missed a clear but difficult chance? Other than that he was one of the best players in that game. Quite harsh I would say...

My list:
XHAKA (so lazy & arrogant), Dzemaili, C.Sanchez, Rojo, Mascherano, Armani, Guerreiro, Guedes, Pique, De Gea to name a few.

I think it is really harsh to include a winning teams' player here, only if one has a real shocker. The closest I would put is Berg, missed a lot of chances but overall his link-up play was very good. France and some of its players could be a shout for conceding three against that Argentina side.

TheOneWhoKnocks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:17 pm

Well, it's a short list and not necessarily THE list. It's up to Nick to pick whomever. And yeah, I'll agree to the harshness but that miss was very painful to see. I like the Guedes, Dzemaili and XHAKA picks, they definitely have a bigger claim to be plastics. As for Sterling, no, I didn't see any of that best attacker stuff, didn't think he added much but in all fairness, just an honourable mention.

Rojo and Armani, forgot about those 2. Uff.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:34 am

[KNOCKOUT STAGE]

BEST PLAYERS: Golden Ball

No 1: Mbappe - What a a game he had, if there was ever a way to put himself on the map, he did it. Skewered through Argentina like hot knife through butter. Argentina was leaving a lot of space behind and he destroyed them. Im curious to see what he can do vs Uruguay.

No 2: Cavani - Great finisher, that second goal was just ridiculous of technique. Sent CR packing like a boss. What did he have? 2 chances 2 goals? a shame he is injured for the next game.

No 3 : Schmeichel - he is my first keeper on the list, even though his team went out. He had some great saves, namely the penalty in game vs Modric and then the shoot outs. Probably peaking in his career and it's a nice moment to show it.

No 4: Subasic - Even if he won the PKs i put him below Schmeichel for his in game error. Still ended up being decisive overall and got his team to the next round.

No 5: Hazard: Casper is finally starting to show up on big moments, he will never be a good scorer but he is at least showing up and delivery key assists in big games.

No 6: Neymar - I know he dives too much, but i still think he is getting better and better this tournament. He gets tripled teams and abused but he still delivers

No 7: Pogba - Pogbinho is becoming a real footballer with no fancy haircut and less useless tricks. Handled himself like a real man in midfield vs mascherano and co

No. 8: Kagawa - I really hesitated here between him and Inui but ultimately i felt like he had a greater impact on the game, running circles around Belgium, great niche player.

No 9: Forsberg - Finally came through for his team, even on a deflected shot, he put them through.

No 10: Godin: He has been great all tournament but being in an easy group with 0 attacking threat i wanted to how it would carry vs better sides. he handled his business and helped shut off CR for the win.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:00 am

WORST: Plastic Ball

No 1: Pique: NUMPTY UNO. what a walking disaster, i would argue Nacho is a better player than this guy nowadays. was horrible for Spain in every game.

No 2: Pepe - NUMPTY DOIS. I mean, this former la liga lads are having a killing here. Pepe was once a great stomper but his best days are behind. chose the wrong game to screw up.

No 3: Carlos Sanchez - He started the world cup with a red card and ends it by handicapping his team vs England. hope his family is safe back home.

No 4: Rojo: Hero to minus zero, got absolutely rekt by Mbappe. it's not easy to cover space vs a speed demon but still, got to do better.

No 5 - Enzo: I can copy and paste all that i said about him in the group stage, hardly ever seen such a bad player.

No 6: De Gea - Tops the list of most useless player in the world cup, the supposedly best GK in the world is supposed to be a tiny bit more i think. disappointing.

No 7 - XHAKA: Granit CaCa i can't believe wenger spent 40 mil on this banteristic player. Emery needs to sign Krychowiak asap Laughing

No 8 - Armani: Should really have done better on that 1v1 vs Barca to give his team a lifeline but he lost his challenge and a seemingly winnable battle. fate is cruel, he sent Mbappe on his way to greatness and him, maybe wnt play for argentina again.

No 9: Dzemaili - In such a close game it's a shame he couldnt step up to the moment, he wasn;t even having such a bad world cup. oh well

No 10 Guedes: He escaped the list all world cup thanks to the germans but who did he shot his stock down lol. I dont know where is the guy i watched in valencia for the first 6 months of the year but this aint him
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:01 am

thank you for the suggestions guys
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:47 am

You have Neymar there but not Coutinho ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:50 am

Honestly, either Pique or Carlos Sanchez are shoe ins for GL's Numpty of the Tournament.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:43 am

@Mr Nick09

Wouldn't you consider Suarez for the Golden Ball??? Not only he created the first goal, he showed tremendous technique and dedication throughout the game. Just my thoughts.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:24 pm

Impressed from Pavard in this WC .
And not just for that amazing goals of course.

I didn't know who was him before of WC tbh. But I suppose he is not fraud.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:39 pm

Dele for golden ball please
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:41 pm

no chance lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next