RealGunner
Firenze
Luca
Harmonica
S
54 posters

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Gonzalo Higuain takes his talents to South Beach - Page 8 Empty Re: Gonzalo Higuain takes his talents to South Beach

Post by S Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:29 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
rincon wrote:Won't fail. Fantastic group of players with a fantastic coach under fantastic management. Winning CL this year or not, everyone is doing everything right to achieve the objectives. Juve's way continues up
lol you HAVE to win the CL, otherwise this is all for nothing. NO EXCUSES, no "we are doing our best" BS, you are expected to win. Better supporting cast than a 3-peat CL winning team.

we here Smile

You can put that on me. Dont involve others. I'll be here watching our support cast carry CR in the best way possible Proud

In all seriousness, i know my post was slightly exaggerated. They maybe not as good Madrid but i think we have a fantastic group of players which could make CR score a lot of goals. I have no doubt about that.

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Gonzalo Higuain takes his talents to South Beach - Page 8 Empty Re: Gonzalo Higuain takes his talents to South Beach

Post by sportsczy Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:30 am

I might add that CR HATED pure 9s...  like Higuain and Morata.  Why?  They can't play outside the box, they aren't very good at linking up (higuain wasn't at Madrid) and they crowd the scoring area.

So saying either Higuain or Mandzukic are perfect for CR is not a true statement.  He needs a player that will key off of his movements and put himself to his service...  you will see some dramatic hissy fits if the CF gets in his way or doesn't make him the pass.

Just a warning.  As great as he is, CR is extremely polarizing on a team.  Dybala should be ok... but I feel sorry for the CFs.  

Higuain left because he doesn't like CR and vice versa.  That was the reason.

Last edited by sportsczy on Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:30 am

Luca wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:I have no concern for you, im just here to see it fail Proud

I prefer you just coming out and saying it to be honest. Can’t be bothered to address some of the numpty logic in this thread

On a serious note, we have a great squad from top to bottom

Improvements in every position. What a time to be alive
well even if i wanna see it go bad, it doesnt mean we cn't talk about football.

no matter what this is the most interesting transfer this summer and CR is the best player in serie A history. we all want to watch
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:31 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:That's just excuses tbh, when you live in Ronaldo and Messi's world not winning the CL is failure.

You don't get to live in your Winning Serie A is a success world with Ronaldo.

So which one is it? is our team so much worse than Madrid that it is insane to think otherwise, or are we so clearly better than the CL is a certainty? hmm
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:32 am

Firenze wrote:
S wrote:
Firenze wrote:Madrid are better  in literally every single starting position. You could argue Benzema, but he gave his entire existence to CR7. We'll see if Dybala can adapt like that or if he continues to take pot shots from 30 yards. CR7 will succeed, but I guarantee he doesn't get as many Serie A goals as Higgy got in his two years. Bet? @S I know he's being brought in to win the CL, but we all know that isn't happening.

and I do think Mandzukic will be nailed on after 4 weeks of the season in the Benz role.

1 month avatar bet

Done dealio

Higuain's support cast at Milan is Man United level. He's doomed.

Cant match our way better support cast

err, woah there buddy

I can see why you thought that's what I meant, I could have worded it better

you think I'd make a bet like that you must really think I'm an idiot

I meant CR7 won't match the amount of goals Higuain got for you in his two years.

lool imagine thinking I'd make the other bet with (c) playmaker Kessie

Well, you did make one just months ago after getting carried away by IT K numpties rofl

Wouldnt put it past you tbh. So bet o no ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:33 am

Both.

But that's the price you pay for having Ronaldo. Anything less will be considered failure whether you deserve that or not.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:33 am

oh and Matuidi is basically done... coming off a WC year and the way he plays, i wouldn't count on him much.  He's been declining for a few years now and that's not going to change.  

he had Kante and Pogba to cover him... not to mention Lucas Hernandez and Umtiti.  He's still decent... but his limitations are clear and need compensating.

Last edited by sportsczy on Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:36 am; edited 2 times in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:34 am

Like anyone counts much on Matuidi Laughing when he plays his job is just to run. Rich man's Sturaro.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:36 am

You can't get much better than Modric and Kroos with Casemiro at DM. Juve aren't in the same universe in terms of midfield play.

In fact, Carvajal - Varane - Ramos - Marcelo eats Juve's back 4 for lunch too.

Then you compare Dybala and Costa with Isco, Asensio, Bale and Benzema.

How in the world is his supporting cast better at Juve ffs.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:40 am

Well

Dybala, Costa, Mandzukic, Cuadrado >>>>>>>>> Isco, Asensio, Bale, Benzema

Last edited by rincon on Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:42 am; edited 2 times in total
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:41 am

rincon wrote:Well

Dybala, Costa, Mandzukic, Cuadrado >>>>>>>>> Isco, Asensio, Bale, Benzema
Gonzalo Higuain takes his talents to South Beach - Page 8 Giphy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:42 am

4v4 is a bit unfair to compare though, since just 1 of our players scored like the other 4 combined Proud
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:43 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Luca wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:I have no concern for you, im just here to see it fail Proud

I prefer you just coming out and saying it to be honest. Can’t be bothered to address some of the numpty logic in this thread

On a serious note, we have a great squad from top to bottom

Improvements in every position. What a time to be alive
well even if i wanna see it go bad, it doesnt mean we cn't talk about football.

no matter what this is the most interesting transfer this summer and CR is the best player in serie A history. we all want to watch

You do what you have to do my man. Like my brother rincon and S have said, it’s important not to rewrite history. This is a dangerous team.

We have had two seasons of Pjanic and Khedira as our main midfielders and we have been played off the field exactly one time, against Real Madrid in the CL final. In fact, in the first leg against Real this season, Pjanic was suspended and in the second leg he came back into the team. Unfortunately, that’s how much of a reliance we have forced into him by the omission of other great midfielders.

Bonucci had a down year to say the least but I’m not worried about him back at Juventus, no one should be. Cancelo is an exciting prospect, he is the Alex Sandro of the right side in an attacking sense.

Our attack is absolutely stacked and more so with very dynamic options in Dybala, Douglas and Bernardeschi.

On top of all this, we have a competent man in charge in Allegri

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:45 am

rincon wrote:4v4 is a bit unfair to compare though, since just 1 of our players scored like the other 4 combined Proud
our players all show up in big games, not against sassuolo to score 4 goals and then get benched in CL lmao
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:51 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
rincon wrote:4v4 is a bit unfair to compare though, since just 1 of our players scored like the other 4 combined Proud
our players all show up in big games, not against sassuolo to score 4 goals and then get benched in CL lmao

El Kommander showed up on big games. You would have gotten smashed this year with your band of big game modern CFs if Kommander didn't come through. Even with him you won through (him scoring) a penalty at the death.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:55 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:

You dont have the greatest big game player now doe

gonna be hard

Crocked Bale and Benz up top , bellissimo
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:55 am

We all played for Kommander, that was our underrated strength. You will get the meaning of this soon, your players best be ready to all sacrifice for CR. if he doesn't score as many goals as Messi or whomever he is gonna be fcking pissed, and your players will feel it

The amount of subplots that can develop this season in Turin makes this a show I won't miss.

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:58 am

I'm excited for it. All of our forwards are selfless as hell. They already sacrifice everything for the team, having CR in the team just gonna make it work better.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:02 am

Anyways ,on topic,

How is Higuain going to fare at Milan ?

@everyone
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:10 am

why on God's boiling earth would Juve sell Caldara to Milan? And Higuain what is he doing? What is this madness?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:15 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:why on God's boiling earth would Juve sell Candara to Milan? And Higuain what is he doing? What is this madness?

To make Serie A great again Proud

In all seriousness, I have no problems with Higuain joining Milan. They are not our rivals. They would be competing with Roma, Lazio etc for top 4. But i do hate the fact that we gave a young promising CB away. Reason was partly financial(as it was tied to the Higuain deal) and partly because it seems we are going all out for the CL hence we brought in the older Bonucci in return. I guess time will tell whether this was good or bad business.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:20 am

Interested to see what the final terms are. The only thing that could be in it for Higuain is extending his contract length (if he is getting paid the same as reports suggest), but that sounds unlikely in a loan deal. So not quite sure what his agent is doing here. He seems like the clear loser in this deal.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:23 am

So wait Bonnucci is going back? After what one year? Why? Why did he leave then in the first place? Didn't he fall out with Allegri? Doesn't he hate Dybala?

What the hell is going on here. Must be the anormal heat.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:25 am

@BC... there's a lot of animosity between Higuain and CR. I think he wanted to get out of there no matter what.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:28 am

I don't think so. They have both played with players they don't like before, they're professionals. Their relationship was never something so bad you hurt your career for.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:31 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Interested to see what the final terms are. The only thing that could be in it for Higuain is extending his contract length (if he is getting paid the same as reports suggest), but that sounds unlikely in a loan deal. So not quite sure what his agent is doing here. He seems like the clear loser in this deal.

Di Marzio confirmed Milan will buy him outright.

Its loan + option only for FFP reasons.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next