Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Official: Neymar signs for PSG - Page 9 Empty Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by sportsczy on Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:18 pm

Not an exaggeration... it's serious. Can be out up to 4 months.

sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Official: Neymar signs for PSG - Page 9 Empty Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:52 pm

My Brazilian friends told me that this scandal made Neymar more likeable there and absolutely no one believes her. Don't think it's that hard for him to bear, it seems to be improving his image.

Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior on Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:13 pm

Being not guilty of rape is what makes him more likeable Laughing

Saddest part of this story is, the women who are real victims lose credibility because of a media scam like that.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:19 pm

I think it has to do with the backlash of the meetoo movements. Whenever there is that kind of accusation now you just see men banding together to defend each other. It's specially true online among young people

Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:27 pm

honestly, having been part of the corporate environment of previous generations....  women absolutely deserve the metoo movement.  No matter how overboard it goes, it will never eclipse the sheer insanity they had to put up with since the beginning of time really.

Now men are having to deal with what women have had to do since forever.... and they don't like the taste of it.  Too bad.

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 on Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:46 pm

I find it insulting that this female would attempt something like this. I have a very close friend who actually went thru that horrifying experience, and she never got any sort of justice for it. I have no respect for women who try to fake something like that because it can hurt the credibility of real victims. Hope she is publicly shamed.

First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:53 am

@Warrior wrote:Being not guilty of rape is what makes him more likeable Laughing

Saddest part of this story is, the women who are real victims lose credibility because of a media scam like that.
I think it's that he genuinely looks like a good guy. For instance when she was making plans to to come to paris Neymar was worried he would be bored all day with him at training and offered to pay for her to bring a friend. They told me even the feminists are behind him Laughing

Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum