Zees
Mr Nick09
halamadrid2
The Demon of Carthage
Adit
26 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid | UCL Semi first leg - Page 3 Empty Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid | UCL Semi first leg

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:35 pm

Despite 2 injuries Bayern are playing very well. They should have had maybe 1-2 more goals.

Our attacking 3 have been utterly useless. This match seems to be out of Lucas’ depth and Isco floating around is hindering our attack. We should sub them both.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid | UCL Semi first leg - Page 3 Empty Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid | UCL Semi first leg

Post by The Madrid One Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:35 pm

We need to control their crosses and can't let them catch us in transition, Lucas not offering enough, we need to start activating Ronaldo some how
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:40 pm

IMO sub out Casemiro who is even more useless. I actually thought Isco and Lucas brought danger and they work hard with winning balls
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:40 pm

Ramos lost the runner like am amateur for the first goal then Navas makes his 3rdv mistake in second CL game.

Terrible defending and too flat. Bayern are a structured team and we need more runs and flicks to break it which I don't think Lucas Vasquez can.

We are lucky they were terrible infront of goal.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:53 pm

Isco has been very, very poor. Norm helping Marcelo out who already sucks defensively and doing absolutely nothing in attack. Sub out asap
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:03 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:

We should have started Asensio over Isco IMO.

If only Zidane had the same foresight smh

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:44 pm

We really got away with one here. We were terrible
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:47 pm

Good result, hopefully Carvajal and/or Nacho are available next week, need to iron things out with 433, need to play better, would be good if Bayern's injuries keep racking up, good that bale is getting buried in bench, cant wait till he leaves this club
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:51 pm

please tell Navas to start putting his house for sale in Madrid
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:55 pm

The Madrid One wrote:Good result, hopefully Carvajal and/or Nacho are available next week, need to iron things out with 433, need to play better, would be good if Bayern's injuries keep racking up, good that bale is getting buried in bench, cant wait till he leaves this club

4-3-3 works. The problem is Isco isn't a winger and doesn't stick to where he needs to be, so he's taking space away from everyone for no reason.

That's why we should have started with Asensio. As soon as Asensio came on we had more of an attacking threat, instantly.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:55 pm

What a terrible performance. I really hated this game. Defense was pathetic through out the game. Even during dying minutes we were conceding simple through ball chances through the center.

If we are to progress we need to do much better in defense. Varane was exceptional.

Everyone else was shit.

Navas at fault for first goal.
Ramos at fault for first goal.
Carvajal got raped.
Marcelo was pretty much non factor apart from goal.
Kroos played well.
Modric was really good .
Casemiro was again pretty much useless.
Vasquez useful in defensive sense.
Ronaldo was shut down completely today.

Zidane gets a 3/10 for the tactics. This was pretty much luckdane again.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:57 pm

are you surprised? i am not, performance does not surprise me one bit.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:00 pm

They are so average

La Liga sides have dominated us more though, so 0 surprises here
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:02 pm

Adit wrote:What a terrible performance. I really hated this game. Defense was pathetic through out the game. Even during dying minutes we were conceding simple through ball chances through the center.

If we are to progress we need to do much better in defense. Varane was exceptional.

Everyone else was shit.

Carvajal got raped.
Kroos played well.
Modric was really good .

Casemiro was caught off position in the first goal too

Ramos and Varane were rocks though
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:06 pm

Ramos and Varane are the reasons we didn't lose by 3-4 (also helped by Bayern's comically bad finishing).

Modric and Kroos played well, but considering how much of the midfield they conceded to us, it never felt like we were in control. That is a problem, especially if we look forward to Liverpool.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:11 pm

guest7 wrote:
Adit wrote:What a terrible performance. I really hated this game. Defense was pathetic through out the game. Even during dying minutes we were conceding simple through ball chances through the center.

Everyone else was shit.

Carvajal got raped.
Kroos played well.
Modric was really good .

Casemiro was caught off position in the first goal too

Ramos and Varane were rocks though
No.

It was Ramos who ball watched and left a player running right through him. Casemiro was already closing James down but Ramos wanted to win the ball back so high :facepalm:

Last edited by Adit on Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:11 pm

The only chance we have of beating Liverpool (if we make it through) is if we play a flat 4-4-2 with Asensio and Lucas.

If we play a Zidaimond or a 4-3-3 we will get absolutely roasted on the flanks. Honestly we will probably get roasted on the flanks regardless, but having 2 players on each flank covering is our best bet.

Also a note on this match, Lucas was not bad when he switched to RB, he was handling Ribery better than Carvajal.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:54 pm

the game is still open (thankfully), it was panic mode defending in the center throughout, almost looked as if we had no full backs, i don't know if its champions luck, but we could have conceded at least 4. delighted with the win, and asensio's finish was sublime. i just hope we don't loose our heads in the second leg....i think that's what happens, our players get absent minded and feel they'll just leave responsibility to the next guy on defense
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:36 am

Why is it that every time I read the comments by you guys... I feel like we lost 3-0 lol. We won away at Bayern ffs. Enjoy it. Stop being such sourpusses.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:44 am

Because despite the victory, apparently we played like poo. I don't know, I didn't get to see it, now downloading the match. Which I guess is the beauty of not seeing a match, all I saw was updates with the score and a victory. A 6th straight victory over Bayern too. I am a happy man really.

Read we played the Zidiamond again?!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:48 am

Technically it was a very poor man, a lot of poor clearances from the back, misplaced passes, technical mistakes etc... it was poor from that point of view but not just Madrid, Bayern made some terrible mistakes too, it cost them the second goal.

We played conservative, as always, like an italian team, defending as a team, and countering at the right time to win the game. Frankly if we were called Juventus, everyone would have been praising us tonight...

It's a great win, Bayern were poorer than us if anything, so we are taking the win. Of course, they are already saying they were unlucky etc... it's gonna be rude for them when they get eliminated again
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:22 am

Because we don’t expect Bayern to miss a gazillion chances again so I have my doubts for the second tie
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:53 am

what chances?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:15 am

Ok finally watched it. I see what Nick wrote, it wasn't exactly the best offensive game we had. It actually was lacking a lot. Ronaldo was way too isolated, Isco has no influence as a winger and Asensio really should have been the one starting. Shoehorning Isco on the wing is akin to shoehorning Bale as a forward.

That being said, I thought we were solid in defense. Adit is correct though, Ramos screwed up on the goal. So did Kroos and Casemiro, Kroos should have closed down and Casemiro should been the one tracking the runner. The goals were hella well taken as well. Marcelo's sweet ass volley and Asensio's brilliant finish, lovely stuff. Seriously, any formation that needs wing play would be infinitely better with Lucas AND Asensio. Isco is not a winger. Plain and simple.

As for Navas, ugh, terrible. Bale is gone as well. Loan deal with Utd with future payments coming soon. Great win, loved it. Not a classic semi final at all but we don't need classics matches, just wins.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:19 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:what chances?

The Ribery one was a legit chance. Lewa's free header that went to straight to Navas was another. Um, the last ditch tackle that took the ball away from Mueller after Ribery skinned Casemiro could be considered. I think there is more but to me, it was more chaotic than clear cut chances.

Read that Ribery was immense, I kinda disagree. He definitely got pass Carvajal but it was contained which I guess is weird to associate with Madrid. It was a contained affair, something very Italian.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:30 am

Hopefully this match has squashed the Lewa rumors. He is not the player he once was. His missing chances were about as bad as we have seen from Benz, so for me that is not (much of) an improvement.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next