The Demon of Carthage
halamadrid2
Mr Nick09
S
52 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Who will go through

UCL SF1 17/18 | Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid - Page 14 Vote_lcap50%UCL SF1 17/18 | Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid - Page 14 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 7 ]
UCL SF1 17/18 | Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid - Page 14 Vote_lcap50%UCL SF1 17/18 | Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid - Page 14 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 14

UCL SF1 17/18 | Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid - Page 14 Empty Re: UCL SF1 17/18 | Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid

Post by zigra Wed May 02, 2018 9:17 am

Robespierre wrote:Really surprised positively from Bayern . I thought they were done, probably this was the only year where I didn't rate them , old players, important injured players... yet they didn't even deserve to get knocked out. I suppose it is because of Heynckes. Shame they are going to take Kovac next year

Heynckes truly did an amazing job. Still the biggest shame he wasn't allowed to build on his treble winning side.

zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

UCL SF1 17/18 | Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid - Page 14 Empty Re: UCL SF1 17/18 | Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid

Post by zigra Wed May 02, 2018 9:28 am

Clutch wrote:A real madrid reject was Bayerns best hope. This team needs a complete turnover

Agreed. Just like madrid rejects Robben and Sneijder should never have been key players for treble winning Inter and Bayern Molenation
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed May 02, 2018 9:49 am

Harmonica wrote:Completely irrelevant tie, either Refdrid plays good and goes through, or plays bad and refs put them through.
rofl

You still watch this shit?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed May 02, 2018 9:52 am

zigra wrote:
Robespierre wrote:Really surprised positively from Bayern . I thought they were done, probably this was the only year where I didn't rate them , old players, important injured players... yet they didn't even deserve to get knocked out. I suppose it is because of Heynckes. Shame they are going to take Kovac next year

Heynckes truly did an amazing job. Still the biggest shame he wasn't allowed to build on his treble winning side.

You truly get a sense of how big of a fraud the bald fraud really is when you look at Heynckes' Bayern before and after Guardiola left.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed May 02, 2018 10:24 am

Gotta say I agree a lot with what Sport is saying.... Real do seem to get a lot of luck, but at the same time really, Zidane seem to have given and developed this Real team with a lot of confidence knowing that they can win games at the end no matter the situation. They are mentally strong and clinical. A lot of teams make mistakes vs team, all top teams top players, and the reason is the way Real is positionally set up and pressure, forcing these mistakes. Bayern deserves a lot of credit though for this performance, it looked as though they have developed a fear playing Real in the first leg after the loss, and they played much better in this second leg. Small margins, but Real again u felt probably just were that bit better overall...

Hope Im wrong and Liverpool beats them in the final though Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed May 02, 2018 10:42 am

Cruijf wrote:
Robespierre wrote:And Juve

Image a Serie A fan to blame other league of no competition when it is the only league in Europe with same winner for 7 years in a row

My tears

Tbf Juve has won it the same number of times in the last decade as Barca has won La Liga (albeit consecutively). Yet people still think of La Liga as a competitive league

La Liga always sneaks by from these discussions while Barca keeps winning, and this year, winning easily. Juve, Barca and Bayern all have 7/10 from this decade. EPL comes out better with 3 titles of each of the 3 biggest teams.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed May 02, 2018 10:53 am

rincon wrote:
Cruijf wrote:
Robespierre wrote:And Juve

Image a Serie A fan to blame other league of no competition when it is the only league in Europe with same winner for 7 years in a row

My tears

Tbf Juve has won it the same number of times in the last decade as Barca has won La Liga (albeit consecutively). Yet people still think of La Liga as a competitive league

La Liga always sneaks by from these discussions while Barca keeps winning, and this year, winning easily. Juve, Barca and Bayern all have 7/10 from this decade. EPL comes out better with 3 titles of each of the 3 biggest teams.

Maybe it has something to do with Real Madrid winning 3 CLs in 4 years? Kinda ups the competiveness abit don't it?
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed May 02, 2018 11:01 am

It really doesn't. That's a different competition.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14