CBarca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
El Gunner
Freeza
Luca
15 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:43 am

Not watching but 10 shots from Giannis is a joke.

I'm sure it's mostly horrific coaching and poor guard play but to quote shaq " demand the ball " there's not really an excuse for him to shoot that little on this shit team.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by CBarca Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:44 am

Like it was a five point game I'll admit it, it's more likely we still lose than win, but we had forced shot clock violations twice in the last four possessions and we were scoring and had all of the momentum

That was an absolute game-changer no matter which way you slice it. We could have had the ball, down 4 with a minute left. Instead we got the ball next down 7 with 45 seconds left. Guess what too? We went down and hit a three.

Last edited by CBarca on Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:48 am

I agree. I put it down to Giannis and coaching. Although part of it was the amount of players that converged whenever Giannis drove. Think he got a lot of assists this game because of it.

I was yelling it since halftime, every single possession Giannis should be touching the ball, Giannis needs to be shooting or kicking. If the first drive doesn't work we can start to work it around for a Khris shot or something, but every possession I want the ball in Giannis's hands. Good things happened when he had it.

Prunty and the MKE coaching staff are absolute dogshit for not noticing this. Even jabronis on reddit could see it ffs
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:51 am

I'm not convinced this series isn't rigged tbh. Let's not forget that Bledsoe hard bumped into Rozier (who actually initiated the contact between the two), Rozier responded by throwing Bledsoe into the ref, and what happened was a flagrant one on Bledsoe followed by a single tech on Rozier. Not really sure what the hell that was either

The team played like shit, I'm not sure they deserved anything, but it's really infuriating to see the refs do their best to *bleep* us every game

EDIT: 124 fouls called on the Bucks in this series, 92 fouls called on the Celtics so far this series

Oh, and by the way, the bucks drive to the paint just as much if not more
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:01 am

Looks like Philly are going to be the second team to qualify for the 2nd round.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:29 am

Just saw James's block and buzzer beater on youtube, what a play. Doesn't bode well for the Cavs, though, that they need 40-point games and buzzer beaters from him to win in the first-round.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:55 pm

Art Morte wrote:Just saw James's block and buzzer beater on youtube, what a play. Doesn't bode well for the Cavs, though, that they need 40-point games and buzzer beaters from him to win in the first-round.

You'd think so but the Cavs should walk through the winner of the Wizards/Raptors

Which means the 76ers are the best chance at beating the Cavs and realistically they could

Pacers throwing these games because of Oladipo and Collison's depressing fg %

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:58 pm

You are better than Indiana though, unless the others suddenly pick up it will be another deep series.

LeBron will be spent the time Philly happens.

This is what I was talking about when I said LeBron isn't playing at his highest level of his career.

LeBron in Miami even with these players sweeps this Pacer team.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:06 pm

I really don't know if were better than Indiana to be honest. We are better than the Cavs surely, but LeBron will average a high 30 triple double and that puts them in any game.

Raptors in full playoff form already (not a compliment), DeMar is playing great and we'll have home court. Thankfully Indiana is making them work for every game (as the Wizards are for us), which will only be to our advantage.

I do have to say though, the Wizards are not a true 8 seed and everyone knows it. Virtually the same team as last season, a healthy Wall to form an all star back court and the longest current home winning streak in the NBA playoffs after Golden State- don't @me, I'm not posturing, these are just facts and the Raptors only played one good game, it was game 2

Seems poised for a 76ers vs. Cavs conference final though

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:58 pm

I still give PACERS a chance.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:36 pm

El Gunner wrote:I still give PACERS a chance.

Of course, they've been in every game and even with LeBron's ridiculous numbers, every game has been close except for game 1, which the Pacers basically dominated from start to finish

If Oladipo starts off making a high percentage of shots, they'll be leading in game 6 I bet

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:54 pm

I never doubted my lord and saviour LeBron James Sr.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:09 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH0NCnqKwmM

@CBarca

This one's for you rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:13 pm

That last joke is the greatest thing they've ever done
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:42 pm

Freeza wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH0NCnqKwmM

@CBarca

This one's for you rofl

rofl rofl rofl rofl
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:44 pm

I am donnnnne rofl rofl
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:51 am

It was so well done rofl

This game is killing me. Both Boston and Milwaukee are SOOO inconsistent
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:39 am

THE PROPHECY IS TRUE

IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN

"BUCKS. IN. SEVEN"
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:13 am

Giannis took over as someone who knew his team needed to win. Middleton did his thing. Thon wasn't great (missed like 4 wide open threes) but altered shots with his length and we looked better with him in. Brogdon was clutch. Great game.

People are gonna criticize bledsoe again for this game and tbh, he wasn't amazing on offense, but he was...average on offense at least. However, since the first three games his intensity and his defense has been incredible. Dude is like 6ft but he's either gotten or caused at least 4 or 5 offensive boards the last 3 games and his defense has been stifling at times.

I really wish he just played within himself on offense. He's a great player on offense, better than he's playing, but he has to know that he hasn't been on his game and defer to Giannis and Middleton who have been hot. Take what they give you but he's still trying to force it too much. Regardless of what people say, I've liked Bledsoe the last three games, and after the first two games responding with this much focus and intensity is exactly what I wanted.*

*I still support reducing his minutes, which I think Prunty did today Laughing
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:06 am

Watched till to second quarter. Damned time zone
At the end we'll lose 4-3 even if we have the best player on parquet ...
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:51 pm

Been fun tho hasn't it been Robes

Can't wait to be disappointed on saturday
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:52 pm

Curry is back seemingly, going to be swept Sad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:09 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Curry is back seemingly, going to be swept Sad

I hope his ankles and knee hold strong. Based on his and the warriors instagram lately he seems to be getting strong practice in. I think we could have played him as early as a few games in the Spurs series if we really wanted to but of course it wasn't necessary. He seems to have been feeling fine for 1-2 weeks now.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:38 am

Gonna get injured again
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:42 am

Raptors through.

Luca :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:47 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Raptors through.

Luca :bow:

We did it, first round champions

I'm heading on vacation tomorrow morning and if we lost this game I didn't want you guys to think I disappeared if we lost

Can't wait to play the Pacers

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next