Hapless_Hans
Doc
guest7
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Real Madrid vs Espanyol - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Espanyol

Post by titosantill Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:12 am

the end has always justified the means at real madrid, its not about who the best coach is, its about did we win? if not changes have to be made. i don't consider that a bad thing to be honest, it puts everyone on the hot seat, not like arsenal. on the flip side i can't even remember many moments where we played magnificently and results didn't come through

with varane, i've been monitoring his defending closely, let's just say a lot of times i find myself not fully confident in what decisions he takes, i'm still reserving judgement on him, but at this stage he should now be thinking of stamping some authority on the backline

titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:16 am

i hope Achraf did not ruin of generation of kids going from Castilla to the first team lol, he has been so mediocre and there are so many poor performances linked to his presence on the pitch. not ready
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:13 am

lol he didn't ruin it, if there is a kid that is super talented they'd make it, but its very difficult to find an actual prodigy, even more difficult to find one with the right mental strength. all these dudes are regular dudes wet behind the ears, thrown into the wolves den with antelope cologne on. the guy is young, the club can loan him to a side where he can actually develop (not to a terrible la liga side) or have patience with him knowing he'll have his mess ups, and just charge those to the game

he still has time to learn, at least he isn't 20 yet, its not like he's a 24 year old rookie, where you know he'll just end up being a bench player for life if he doesn't leave. i think he has  a 2-3 yr window to get out of these growing pains
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:05 am

Good thing I fell asleep watching this match Laughing

And what am I seeing... Varane as a backup? He is a top 5 CB in the world and a consistent big game performer. Last thing we need is another CB. Just better defensive structure would be enough. If it hasn't became apparent yet, Zidane's defensive tactics are the worst in the world. He concedes alot! But he scores alot too.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2