sportsczy
The Demon of Carthage
futbol_bill
Mr Nick09
halamadrid2
20 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Elclasico| Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona - Page 3 Empty Re: Elclasico| Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:23 pm

Best defeat ever.

That's what you get for being cheap and listening to a brainless coach like Z.

Now please, for the love of God and all things holy, fire that coach and sell Benzema or terminate his contract. I don't want that joke for a CF to last one second beyond this season. Enough is *bleep* enough.

The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Elclasico| Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona - Page 3 Empty Re: Elclasico| Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona

Post by titosantill Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:31 pm

@vandeez, zidane has said in his presser that there's no need to change anything and no need to go crazy, we should enjoy xmas with our families. i expected him to say that, the press conference is the press conference, its like a resume or work history whatever you call it, you say the most professional things on it, but i hope he doesn't actually believe this in his mind. we played alright first half, but its a 90 minute game. defense imploded

come season end we'll see what happens, i've never been quick about managers getting walking papers  cos there's an automatic excuse for the following manager to make for us to not win a title in their first year. they always give the "success won't come over night" speech- which is code for saying "we might f up this year so flo please give me another chance before this has even started"

let's see what happens, but as i said, we needed a reality check. i think we should also look to get a cb in the summer market, a proper cb, there's some lack of competition in that department as well. lol the people who should be most disappointed in benzema are his staunch supporters; he's put zidane on the chopping block, made everyone who had a go at lineker look foolish, made flo look ridiculous, made the modern cf argument look exactly like what it is- a farce and damn near retired chad from gl
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:35 pm

Chad quit GL because of he was tired of defending one of the worst CF in club history. and that shit CF getting worse by the days

worse exit ever
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:42 pm

As I mentioned in the other thread, results like this are what cause Flo to become aggressive with transfers. If we're continuously successful, he tends to stick to the status quo. Nothing wrong with that generally... but he takes things to extremes. In our case, there are areas of our team that really need an overhaul so Flo's historical tendency may be ok.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:43 pm

you realize he is also aggressively fires the coach in these situations right?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:48 pm

that's exactly my point, if his guy was actually playing well and not garbage, whilst at the same time trying to blind side us with the modern cf crap, chad won't have "retired". and lol at management thinking mayoral was all we needed as back up. they practically gave benzema the keys to do as he likes :facepalm:
i know people will say he wasn't the blame for that second half collapse, and he wasn't but damn it, this is some built up frustration. we need competition for places, and not this desperation to bring in a goalie that i keep hearing about
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:55 pm

zidane is on the hot seat and he know it. when flo starts publicly defending the coach, that's not a good sign for the coach. i mean how many coaches has he publicly defended that have stayed on?

anyone managing us should know this by now. its why i've always said you have to be a little ruthless as a madrid coach and can't just go with protocol. even zidane know more than anyone that he's on the hot seat. they really need to start rethinking the ill fated summer decision of not promoting any competition
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:59 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Zidane has still not presented himself in front of the medias

cant wait to hear: " the team is playing well, the goals will come"

"benzema had a good game, he had chances, i am happy with him"

"la liga is not over"

"we do not need a new striker"

Here are today's cool quotes in the postmatch (via AS):

"We don't have to change anything and we can't put our arms down"

"I'm here to make decisions and I'm not going to regret anything"

"I'm never going to change, whatever happens"
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:16 pm

We are not going to go crazy.
It is a very difficult loss to take, but there's no need to change anything.
I love this coach.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:39 pm

sportsczy wrote:As I mentioned in the other thread, results like this are what cause Flo to become aggressive with transfers. If we're continuously successful, he tends to stick to the status quo. Nothing wrong with that generally... but he takes things to extremes. In our case, there are areas of our team that really need an overhaul so Flo's historical tendency may be ok.

An overhaul with quality is impossible nowadays. We don't have the financial potency to compete with the likes of City, QSG, or United
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:14 pm

We are still one of the most profitable clubs in the world and have the assets to sell off. Take the money from the Morata sale, sell Bale and we have a chunk to work with. I don’t buy this “we can’t overhaul,” we certainly can, will we is a different question.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:05 pm

The one flaw that nobody discusses because of his clutch goals...  Ramos.  The guy is a calamity at CB.  I'd rather we get a proper defensive CB and get proper strikers.

Our CB wants to be a striker and our CF thinks that scoring goals aren't what a "modern striker" is all about.

More than anything, I think some of our guys are just dumb even by football standards lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:11 pm

Didn't know the game would be at 5am tf? Anyway, just checked the highlights and it seems like the scoreline is misleading. I also thought benzema was on the bench until I saw that header. Benzema was only shown twice in a 16 minute highlight video lmao.

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:52 am

anyone seen doc Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:32 am

Unique wrote:anyone seen doc Laughing

I'm here my love. Would have been here all day but last minute Christmas stuff. Don't worry, I took the L in my chest.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:34 am

Doc wrote:

I'm here my love. Would have been here all day but last minute Christmas stuff. Don't worry, I took the L in my chest.
good man. but I owed you that one cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:39 am

The scoreline is a bit flattering but make no mistake, Barcelona was absolutely stinging when they exploited our mistakes. I cannot help but appreciate it at this level. It's a tough loss, like any Clasico, but maybe this would show all those who control the purse strings at the club that we need reinforcements in key areas. That Benzema is an absolute shitty player and it turns out, Zidane's influence has run its course.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:40 am

Unique wrote:
Doc wrote:

good man. but I owed you that one cheers

I know I know, was actually looking forward to it which tells you how shitty that match was. When banter is more enjoyable than a football match.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:45 am

Doc wrote:The scoreline is a bit flattering but make no mistake, Barcelona was absolutely stinging when they exploited our mistakes. I cannot help but appreciate it at this level. It's a tough loss, like any Clasico, but maybe this would show all those who control the purse strings at the club that we need reinforcements in key areas. That Benzema is an absolute shitty player and it turns out, Zidane's influence has run its course.

just keep your hands off salah Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:49 am

Doc wrote:

Would have been here all day but last minute Christmas stuff.

What a shame! I really thought he reason you weren't here is because you were away plotting the assassination of Benzema and Z.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:06 pm

Not trying to pick a fight or anything, genuinely wanna discuss whats wrong with Real exactly. I thought they were amazing just not that long ago as most ppl. They played with such hunger and brilliance, beating so many top teams. I know luck was a part and a lot of ppl have said that, but to win 2 CLs in a row and a league during this period, thats just a relatively small part of course, when u play well u tend to get the luck too.

As this season has gone on though, some of their players just havent been able to rediscover the kind of form they had in that period. Their midfield was amazing, but this season Kroos and Casemiro has been way off the their best. There are also other things like injuries etc, selling Morata, although I dont disagree with Zidane as he believed in the young players while Morata wanted more starts, but everything and everyone just went so well before, even the backup players when called upon. Asensio is a strange one, I was skeptic over a while on him, but he really proved himself time and again, but then when give more consistent starts, it just doesnt seem to always work out?

The other most likely answer is probably after such big successes, its hard to maintain that hunger and drive to play at that level week in week out? Yet another one is other team figured how to counter Real? Or players aging? Zidane being found out?

Anyway, its just surprising that this team have many thought would go on to dominate for a while, have become so beatable, and unable to recover their top level.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:13 pm

That’s what happens when your entire attack is on the decline or injured. If you can’t score goals, its a lot more difficult to win. Lack of fresh blood and new ideas has been our downfall this season.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:26 pm

A lot has been made of the rest of team, and in particular the defense. But if you can’t score, everything switches to pressure on defense and simpliest mistake is amplified. Similarly when the forwards simply stay in waiting with no or limited movement, the pressure focuses on the midfield.

There are only three things wrong on this club that need to be addressed;

The very ineffective front line, BBC, all three need to be replaced.

The COACH and his complete lack of viable tactics and his insistance in playing certain players and his avoidance of using the talented youth he keeps on bench.

The signing or lack thereof of new blood whether it be Zidane or Flo.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:45 pm

Seriously, putting Kova as a sled dog has to be worse than the 3-5-2. I know it was kinda working in the 1st half but Zidane could not have possibly think it was gonna continue in the 2nd half. Valverde ain't no dunce, he would have obviously done an adjustment or two to counter it.

Anyway, Madrid fans around the net really are upset over that one outside of the fact we got roflstomped by Barcelona...again.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:36 pm

it worked like a charm in both legs of the supercup Doc... that's why he tried it again.

We really need to forget that two-legged supercup ever happened. It was obviously an indication of nothing tangible lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:44 pm

Yeah, against a Barca side that was still adjusting to Valverde in August. To try the same thing again with a very competent manager in December is asking for trouble, to which, we got in heavy doses.

In any case, the Clasico is over and nothing can be done about anything till January. Let's see if Zidane can recover or if he'll get the same treatment as other managers have.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next