Freeza
sportsczy
Doc
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Real Madrid vs Levante - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Levante

Post by titosantill Sat 9 Sep - 9:04

so benzema's going to be out for over a month. with no co-center forward (i don't count mayoral as an adequate back up), i guess cristiano will have to fill that slot. btw how does benzema get injured? this dude didn't play during the international break, hasn't played a national team game in ages, and the club puts all its eggs in his basket? when will we learn

titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat 9 Sep - 9:20

This is so depressing. Morata scoring goals left, right and center and BB are missing chances left, right and center and all through Zidane's doing. Now Benz is out and we have to rely on Mayoral against LaReal. As if things couldn't get any worse :facepalm:

We should just focus on the CL. We have hit the quota of League wins in a decade anyways so no use killing ourselves for it
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat 9 Sep - 11:55

It looks like I should be glad I didn't watch this game. Remember when Chad said Ronaldo holds Benzema back from scoring? That excuse should be buried deep along with the BBC.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat 9 Sep - 12:00

Here's how you know a player truly and utterly sucks. When you grandfather, who's not into football, sits with you for 5 min to watch the game and ends up saying twice for both Benzema and Bale:

"hey is it me or that guy truly sucks?" Laughing

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat 9 Sep - 12:38

The issue is deeper than BBC right now though. It's true that Benzema and Bale are horrible. But the injuries to the defense and Carval's awful start to the season are just as big of a concern imo.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat 9 Sep - 13:59

nope i trust carvajal to get his form at some point. his mess ups of late are unlike him. but this has been the same story for bale and benzema. i still don't get what benzema has done to warrant this idea of being an undisputed starter with no co-cf or having scrubs as his back up. and bale is either injured or inconsistent, they really need to shape it up. we shouldn't be dropping points at home to levante, with or without cristiano
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat 9 Sep - 15:33

sportsczy wrote:The issue is deeper than BBC right now though. It's true that Benzema and Bale are horrible. But the injuries to the defense and Carval's awful start to the season are just as big of a concern imo.

It would seem Bale actually had a repeat performance.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun 10 Sep - 4:42

And so did Benz until he hurt himself by merely  stetching his leg to try to receive a well placed pass!

At this point, I would give Majoral a shot at the two remaning games that Ronaldo will miss. He can't be any worse than these two clowns.

And have you noticed Sports won't update the scoring stats in that other thread, assumingly because the guy he said could never be a starter nor top striker is scoring more, at a goal per game with both Chelsea and Seleccion.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun 10 Sep - 4:49

Lukaku is a top scorer in EPL.  What's that's got to do with anything?  EPL top teams are just not European top teams.  My opinion on Morata hasn't changed much even watching Chelsea this season.  EPL is really good for him because it emphasizes athleticism over skill.  Serie A and La Liga are about skill and tactical acumen to go along with having the physical skills.

Morata is a good player though (just like Lukaku).  No doubt there.

And the reason I haven't updated is because I'm lazy... nothing deeper than that.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2