salmano9
juve_gigi
Luca
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Federico Bernardeschi  - Page 3 Empty Re: Federico Bernardeschi

Post by rincon Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:07 pm

tbh I don't think he would be farther from goal at mezzala than he would be at RW. At least not to the point where I think it would affect things too much. He can play the Pogba/Iniesta role in his own way.

Since we are talking about mezzalas then we are talking about a midfield 3. A 3-5-2 or a 4-3-3.

If its a 4-3-3 which I think its likely, the RW on the front 3 is Dybala, who would be drifting way inside playing his usual game. So the right mezzala has to go wide when Dybala goes central. I think this is Bernardeschi.

So a mix between the 4-4-2 and a 4-3-3 born from the characteristics of Dybala. Max has talked about that.

A 3-5-2 is more unlikely imo because while it fits Dybala and everyone else like a glove, we also have Costa. So Costa would be LW/LWB. Then we also have a mezzala but a more traiditional one, a Pogba role.

Higuain - Dybala
Costa - Can - Pjanic - Bernardeschi

Costa - Higuain - Dybala
Can - Pjanic - Bernardeschi

With the defending/attacking movements of the game.

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:41 pm

I'm open to seeing it. It's really indifferent to how he's been used at times anyways

Our 4-2-3-1 is really just a GOAT 4-4-2 when you break it down

I'd love to see some sort of Dybala, Bernardeschi and Douglas Costa love triangle but under Allegri this doesn't seem probable (love triangle as in, no true #9).

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:34 pm

Whatever we do that gives him more playing time i am fine with that... i bet Bernardeschi will be more useful than Khedira, Bentancur and of course Sturaro.

There might be a competition between him and Matuidi for the starting spot. Maybe Max just puts Bernardeschi as mezzala on the sheet but in reality he'll just have a deeper free role as Dybala.

CAN_PJANIC_BERNA is a creative midfield but who defends ?
It leads me to believe this will be a temporary measure. Bernardeschi is 3rd in the pecking order for wingers/AM. Surely he will play there as well in some games.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:54 am

Agree. We need a DM beast a la Vidal in midfield to make that combination work. Can is not at that level and i'm not sure he's great defensively either.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:57 pm

i dont really think it is a good idea to play two of Bernardeschi, Dybala at the same time

my reasoning about it is because Bernardeschi is i a false* winger and conflicts Dybala game

Bernardeschi opens wide for 4231 and the counter attacks but when the team attacks Bernardeschi focus is a trequartista role unlike Cuadrado

one of the guys should sit on the bench and wait for substitution unless we have injury problems and forced to play two of them

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:57 pm

Personally, I thought Bernardeschi and Dybala combined extremely well on the field. Having dynamic players like Bernardeschi and Dybala on the field together is only an advantageous to our attack, especially when our midfield- outside of Pjanic- creates very little.

The problem is when you have Dybala, Bernardeschi, Douglas Costa who are all worthy of starting but no #9, it means you're going to have a double pivot, no striker, or one of these ballers on the bench.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:10 pm

yeah you said it better

i agree that Dybala and Bernardeschi can make a good tandem i seen that hapen with Del Piero and Nedved

but if you also have Pjanic on the game thats too much of creative players unless you plan to play Barcelona like which i dont really see Juventus doing it

to keep it Juventus like , one of the guys needs to rest

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:13 pm

Federico Bernardeschi “We knew it wasn’t easy to play here, especially with this heat, but the important thing is to have heart. Champions are great, but football proved once again that nothing matters on paper, you have to prove it all on the pitch during the 90 minutes.”

It's like he speaks directly to @warrior

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:15 pm

One of the most likable players we've signed in recent times

1 goal, 1 assist to start the season in 35ish minutes of play Molenation

I think he's the joker of the squad this season, he can really be a difference maker

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:06 pm

Bernardeschi is the real deal. He will breakout this year. Berna and Chiesa next year together will be electrifying...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:10 am

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6i116r

at 16:00 there is a part to present Bernardeschi. I like his personality, it's a perfect fit for Juve. You can see he is a bit of "different" guy, very refined for his age.

Episode 2 was also interesting, it is more focused on Allegri Thumbs up
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:57 pm

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:36 pm

I believe that Bernardeschi is a player who can make good runs with the ball and make a penetrative pass

to get the best out of Bernardeschi he has to play a false winger role, drifting to the center midfield and have a SB like Alves, Cancelo do overlaps for his diagonal pass

but I dont think he is experienced enough to give him such luxury , and build strategies around him when our focus is on players like, Ronaldo, Dybala, Pjanic

Bernardeschi should be happy to start the game a natural winger

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:02 am

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/9ihmdc/bernardeschi_brilliant_dribling_vs_frosinone_last/

Allegri: “Bernardeschi has become a real Juventus player and one worthy of the big games in a short period of time. He has grown so much in his maturity and technique, so I have no qualms now about playing him even in the biggest fixtures.”

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:17 pm

Proper integration this, he never missed an opportunity to shine. I complained a lot about last year being a lost season for his development... seems i was wrong

Now he is forcing Allegri's hand writing the lineup. Impossible to remove because he has been our best player so far, simple as that.

Berna's attitude is perfect, along with Chiellini, he is our player whose mindset fits Juve the most.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:15 pm

He has been our most effective attacker this season, after a solid preseason from him too, when he was the only first team attacker available to Allegri Proud

So many things to like about Bernardeschi when he's on the field, it's similar to why we like Mandzukic but with more elegance on the ball

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:23 am

He has always had the attitude to succeed. That useful bit of arrogance that star players need to impose their game while also working his ass off.

Awesome player. Awesome mentality.

I'm liking these mezzala experiments with him as well.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3