El Gunner
M99
LeSwagg James
Great Leader Sprucenuce
CBarca
14 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:54 am

One of the facts about Kennard "knows everyword to Frozen"

rofl my man

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:56 am

Freeza wrote:One of the facts about Kennard "knows everyword to Frozen"

rofl my man

MVP tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:57 am

I like to think Kaminsky will still turn out to be a "smart pick" Sad

Sad
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:00 am

Utah moving up 11 picks for Trey Lyles Laughing

Some idiots around the league man.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:02 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Utah moving up 11 picks for Trey Lyles Laughing

Some idiots around the league man.

Great trade for Utah.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:03 am

Wtf?!

Does Lyles have value? I don't even remember that guy anymore. I think I recall him being the most average of a great Kentucky team (that lost to Wisconsin *cough* *cough* one of my favorite sports moments of all time)
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:04 am

CBarca wrote:Wtf?!

Does Lyles have value? I don't even remember that guy anymore. I think I recall him being the most average of a great Kentucky team (that lost to Wisconsin *cough* *cough* one of my favorite sports moments of all time)

Well he shot 36% from the field, so you tell me
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:07 am

Who authorizes these trades? rofl
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:08 am

CBarca wrote:Who authorizes these trades? rofl

A desperate GM who knows he is losing Hayward
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:08 am

Freeza wrote:
CBarca wrote:Wtf?!

Well he shot 36% from the field, so you tell me

Higher than Benzema tbf.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:45 am

Shit's going down soon
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:52 am

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 Img_1910

rofl

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:24 am

Didn't know DJ Wilson was from Michigan, means I've actually watched ~6 or 7 games of his. I like him, and I think he's a good pick. A 7'3 wingspan means that he'll fit right into the Bucks, who seem to be assembling a squad of players that all have 7'0+ wingspans Laughing

Bucks length is getting even more absurd than it already was. Bucks defense should be elite in these next couple years.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:26 am

CBarca wrote:Didn't know DJ Wilson was from Michigan, means I've actually watched ~6 or 7 games of his. I like him, and I think he's a good pick. A 7'3 wingspan means that he'll fit right into the Bucks, who seem to be assembling a squad of players that all have 7'0+ wingspans Laughing

Bucks length is getting even more absurd than it already was. Bucks defense should be elite in these next couple years.

Talking of Wingspan. Hope we take Ike next Laughing 6'9 with almost 7'7 wingspan Laughing

We have Ingram and Zubac with 7'4 and Nance with 7'2
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:33 am

Nets fans cheering our pick rofl Plastics
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:50 am

Lonzo Ball
Josh Hart
Kyle Kuzma

1 more pick to go. Need a pure shooter.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:09 am

I think Josh Hart will be good value for the #30 pick
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:11 am

Almost talent left in the East

fix conferences please
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:12 am

CBarca wrote:I think Josh Hart will be good value for the #30 pick

His stats are great. Worried about how much senior can improve but his interviews were good and he's apparently a good defender. And damn we need some 3 and D.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:23 am

Freeza wrote:
CBarca wrote:I think Josh Hart will be good value for the #30 pick

His stats are great. Worried about how much senior can improve but his interviews were good and he's apparently a good defender. And damn we need some 3 and D.

He was the best player in college basketball last year, and he is a good defender (and played in one of the best defensive teams iirc in Villanova). He's an NCAA champion and did it with a team that didn't have really any NBA talent on it. He's a good player.

There is definitely some question marks about ability to improve as a senior, and I understand the draft should be about upside, but I sometimes think that it gets overplayed a bit. Buddy Hield and Malcom Brogdon are two very recent examples of players who got drafted as seniors and have done well, and also improved during their rookie years as the season has gone on.

I don't blame teams for passing on seniors, but I personally think in the case of players who are clearly talented (as Hart, Brogdon, Hield are) there is plenty of reason to go for it. Not to mention these players are usually very hard working players at the very least, and usually aren't troublemakers/are a bit more mature.

Hell, even Yogi Farrell went through the D-league and undrafted process only to show up midway through the season to play for a contract in Dallas and perform very well Laughing
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:29 am

Lakers end up with Thomas Bryant, the only player I specifically called out for not being impressed by.

Guy has a baby face and also runs around like one too. He looked like it on TV, but in person you can see even more clearly his inability to move well. It's astonishing actually, I've never seen an athletic player move so awkwardly, in such an uncoordinated fashion. He's not bad, to be sure. He is a huge guy and actually can stroke from three. But he turns the ball over too much, is out of position on defense too much and honestly kind of just looks lost on the court all too often. Then again, that could be because his coach at Indiana was a damn fool. Doesn't finish through contact well and has a limited post game.

On the bright side, he's young and huge, and he's definitely caused Wisconsin problems with his height in the past. He's also a second round pick, so it's not like anyone really expects anything.

Bucks get Sterling Brown and send Sindarius Thornwell to the clippers. I've never seen Brown but apparently is 45% from behind the 3 pt line. I love that. On the other hand, I LOVED watching Sindarius throughout the NCAA tournament and thought he was a true leader and a beast. Another older player who i would have loved to have on the Bucks. An all around player who can get to the rim or the charity stripe, hit from outside and create his own shot if needed. He's had some really impressive games this year. I'm upset we won't get him, because I think he can be a solid player in the NBA.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:04 pm

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 SfPoD2L
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:14 pm

Haven't been this happy in years

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 I2z0RHB
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:33 pm

Freeza wrote:The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 SfPoD2L

Lmfao.

Hope he's good enough to get give Dirk one last decent season.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:47 pm

Clarkson has apparently deleted a lot of Lakers stuff on social media. Could see him Randle and Deng and a pick going to Bull for Wade and some other contract tbh.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:49 pm

Magic is so cheesy. God I love it Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next