guest7
Winter is Coming
Firenze
LeVersacci
RealGunner
86 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 9 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by Thimmy Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:45 pm

Part of me wish Chad had been here to argue that Benzemadependencia has ever existed Laughing

Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 9 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by RealGunner Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:17 pm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:40 pm

RealGunner wrote:

He's the ray of hope our players look up to for answers and strength. He's an inexhaustible mine of fearlessness, calmness and determination. He's a savior, a soldier, a natural-born leader. He's the best goalscorer in history. He's the mighty Kommander. There's no one better, no one greater.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Reinhard Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:50 pm

What's astounding is that no one is even close. This guy defines hunger. Deserves insane praise. I have never been more wrong about someone. The amount of clutch performances he has put in, relieves him of any blame for the next 100 games to come in my opinion.
Reinhard
Reinhard
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:00 pm

The only thing he did before the penalty was miss an open-goal header from two yards. Not sure why he's being hyped
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:05 pm

Cruijf wrote:The only thing he did before the penalty was miss an open-goal header from two yards. Not sure why he's being hyped

His goals were the difference in the tie and without him, Real's other forwards in Bale/Benz are hot garbage

If he doesn't score, Real doesn't win games

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:07 pm

He was the difference in the first leg yeah. I loved the bicycle kick as much as everyone else. But to hype him after this match in particular makes no sense
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:11 pm

Cruijf wrote:He was the difference in the first leg yeah. I loved the bicycle kick as much as everyone else. But to hype him after this match in particular makes no sense

Agreed but he would still have to be considered the hero of the tie, 3 goals over the two games, that bicycle kick and the penalty in the 97th minute to win the tie

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:13 pm

Luca wrote:
Cruijf wrote:He was the difference in the first leg yeah. I loved the bicycle kick as much as everyone else. But to hype him after this match in particular makes no sense

Agreed but he would still have to be considered the hero of the tie, 3 goals over the two games, that bicycle kick and the penalty in the 97th minute to win the tie

He also made the pass for Marcelo's goal and the pass to Vazquez that led to the penalty.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:15 pm

farfan wrote:
Luca wrote:

He also made the pass for Marcelo's goal and the pass to Vazquez that led to the penalty.

And he made the pass for Marcelo's goal and the pass to Vazquez that led to the penalty

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:21 pm

Luca wrote:
farfan wrote:
Luca wrote:

And he made the pass for Marcelo's goal and the pass to Vazquez that led to the penalty

+1

And let's not forget assisting Isco's wrongfully disallowed goal.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:22 pm

I don't remember that, to be honest

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:34 am

Ronaldo deserves more credit then some of our rival fans are giving him. Playing with benzema and bale is like playing by yourself. I'm literally not exaggerating. I'm pretty terrified to think how we would turn out without him scoring the goals and leading the line
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:25 am

RealGunner wrote:

Messi is an amazing footballer but you are not gonna get that sort of leadership from him. Just is and was never the type of person to be honest.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:56 am

FennecFox7 wrote:Ronaldo deserves more credit then some of our rival fans are giving him. Playing with benzema and bale is like playing by yourself. I'm literally not exaggerating. I'm pretty terrified to think how we would turn out without him scoring the goals and leading the line

Try playing with Gomes and Paulinho behind you while you are the only one up front with an out of form Suarez (:

Also, not everyone has to be a leader lol. Messi was always a quieter type of guy so IDK what's so suprising about this.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:35 pm

RealGunner wrote:

this is why messi will never be the best. imagine thinking only bout self in a team sport.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:45 pm

terrance511 wrote:
imagine thinking only bout self in a team sport. [/quote]

To be fair, that's exactly what C. Ronaldo's critics have been saying about him since he was at Man United. Personally, I think people like to exaggerate the personal traits of them both. I don't know if Messi is much of a leader- type of person, but I don't think it's a secret that his respective skill set is more team- based than that of CR. I don't think people will ever come to terms with the fact that they have very different qualities, despite both being forwards Razz
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:47 pm

terrance511 wrote:

imagine thinking only bout self in a team sport.

To be fair, that's exactly what C. Ronaldo's critics have been saying about him since he was at Man United. Personally, I think people like to exaggerate the personal traits of them both. I don't know if Messi is much of a leader- type of person, but I don't think it's a secret that his respective skill set is more team- based than that of CR. I don't think people will ever come to terms with the fact that they have very different qualities, despite both being forwards Razz
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:29 pm

RealGunner wrote:

is there any more straws left for people to clutch at rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:51 pm

terrance511 wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

this is why messi will never be the best. imagine thinking only bout self in a team sport.

How on earth does that indicate Messi is only thinking about himself ? How silly. Thats just his demeanour. He's not the vocal or authoritative type. Perhaps Barca need a new captain to address this issue.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:01 pm

Ahm. You guys realize Ronaldo is doing those gestures for the cameras on purpose? In no shape or form is Ronaldo a leader. Imagine being led by a male barbie doll doing his eyebrows and mascara at half time. Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:31 pm

futbol wrote:Ahm. You guys realize Ronaldo is doing those gestures for the cameras on purpose? In no shape or form is Ronaldo a leader. Imagine being led by a male barbie doll doing his eyebrows and mascara at half time. Laughing

Can't tell whether you made that comment because the sight of him getting praised for something makes you really insecure, or if you can actually read his mind hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:00 pm

Wouldn't be surprised if Futbol is spot on

You guys should watch the CR7 film
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:16 pm

I still think it's silly when people on here act as if they know the thoughts and intentions of a particular player. Starting the sentence with "you guys do realize.." makes it even sillier.

I respect CR's talent, but I'm not so interested in him that I'd spend time watching his film.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:46 am

futbol wrote:Ahm. You guys realize Ronaldo is doing those gestures for the cameras on purpose? In no shape or form is Ronaldo a leader. Imagine being led by a male barbie doll doing his eyebrows and mascara at half time. Laughing
This sounds like something you would come across on youtube comments section or on facebook.
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:23 am

He did switch haircut at half-time during Euro 2012
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next