halamadrid2
The Demon of Carthage
Doc
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Leganes vs Real Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Leganes vs Real Madrid

Post by titosantill Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:40 am

i didn't see anything wrong in the seedorf sale. it had to happen, class player, but he had fist fights with hierro and another with ivan campo (i think he won both), it was clear he didn't want to stay

shut it chad, why should he play 90 minutes when he isn't playing well; why should zidane play him in matches when he's constantly underperfroming; why should he complain when he has had multiple injury bouts since he came into this side; you bring up isco.....earth to chad, earth to chad, isco isn't a starter on this squad neither. isco's position as to whether he has a future at madrid is not clear

its not a case of isco or james, for all we know isco AND james could be on the outs. you keep bringing up illaramendi, if you didn't keep raising these lousy posts about illara we'd all have done him some justice and forgotten we signed him for 30 mill. you talk like we missed out on some world beater with illara.....its illara freaking mendi, we're talking about, not alonso

and cos cristiano complains doesn't mean james too can complain. like cristiano or not, james isn't cristiano.....for one james can't even stay fit a full year....zidane watches the players in training, this isn't some video game where the coach uses video game ratings and alternative facts to start players. james is way more talented than lucas, more talented than isco (who i'm not a fan of at all), more talented than kovacic. but if the coach is giving all those guys more minutes, then there must be something he doesn't like regarding attitude at training that we don't get to see

this is the only madrid fan (and i use that term loosely) who wants to see his team's players flop, just cos they may have looked at benzema the wrong way......its boring, get tips from harmonica, at least his alternative facts provides some humor and comic relief

titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:48 am

btw just cos someone criticizes james doesn't equal liking isco, life isn't that basic. i could care less for both, and both have underachived at real madrid so far
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:29 am

Valkyrja wrote:Is my memory failing me or was Chad hating on James in 14-15 when he was actually playing well? Laughing

Your memory is actually on point Valk. While the majority of Madrid fans here were liking James, he was part of the minority voice who was dismissing his season (the only productive one so far).

Now when he actually is proven correct in that James' season was a false dawn (apparently), he has now team James because and this is legitimately silly, some of us are rating Isco's season. Mind you, Isco isn't setting the world afire but when it comes to the starting 11, he definitely has earned himself way more playing time than James. Who may as best be replaced with a cone or another ball.

Anyway, by now all of you should realise he does not actually read your posts but focuses on certain keywords you write and responds to that. Sports used to do that until he probably realise it is kinda stupid.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:49 pm

the whole James bit from Chad comes from me and the likes loving Isco, he can't stand it. I personally love reading his rants i can see how much it irks him.

Isco is a lovely monster, he has proven multiple times that he is better for whatever shape madrid is playing, not to mention, he showed great willingness to play defense in that 3 man midfield when Modric was down. Isco earned his place and his chances with sweat and hard work, that's why Zidane plays him more. His class and technique is why the fans love him but what matters? Zidane's opinion, not ours. So he plays, James rides the bench more.

and just to stir the pot, we signed Illaramendi for 38,500,435.23 millions euros. He was a scrub. Lucas Silva came in a played better than him in CL better scrubbing off too. Isco is the next iniesta, and BEnzema mostly sucks, until he plays good for a couple of weeks and disappear late in the season.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2