Doc
Cyborg
halamadrid2
Turok_TTZ
Perucho21
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

LLiga: Athletic Bilbao vs Real Madrid Empty LLiga: Athletic Bilbao vs Real Madrid

Post by Perucho21 Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:05 pm

Crucial and key game. We cannot afford to lose here. Bilbao has always given us a difficult game. Time for Ronaldo and Benz to really show up.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

LLiga: Athletic Bilbao vs Real Madrid Empty Re: LLiga: Athletic Bilbao vs Real Madrid

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:30 pm

Difficult but I like our odds.
We got a cushion but a triumph is key to ensure cushion is safe.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

LLiga: Athletic Bilbao vs Real Madrid Empty Re: LLiga: Athletic Bilbao vs Real Madrid

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:39 pm

Pepe will miss the game. He's definitely leaving at the end of the season. Never has he missed this many games through injury since he had that long term injury nearly 8/9 seasons ago

This game will follow the same pattern. Concede a cheap goal, chase the game with a bear up top, put Morata on in the second half and get the win through him, Ronaldo or Ramos

I can't remember did Bale get 2 or 3 games? If 3 then Lucas will definitely start if 2 then Bale starts. Rest will be the same as always
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:43 pm

Perucho21 wrote:Crucial and key game. We cannot afford to lose here. Bilbao has always given us a difficult game. Time for Ronaldo and Benz to really show up.

lol

Benzema has been standing us up for about three years now.

Ronaldo definitely isn't showing.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:43 pm

Forget bout the 1st half of the match, that is gonna be absolute dog shit anyway. 2nd half is where it's at and we'll get a winner sometime between the 75th and the 90th. Ramos or Morata.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:20 pm

Lineup likely a prediction of who will play against Bayern (and Atlei and Barca). It's no Isco!!

Navas; Dani, Nacho, Ramos, Marcelo; Modric, Casemiro, Kroos; Bale, Benz, Ronaldo.

Looks like he is going to live or die with the same starting lineup!

bye bye Pepe, Isco, Morata, James
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:31 pm

Nacho rofl

this guy sucks
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:39 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Nacho rofl

this guy sucks

He's a very good, reliable backup; what is wrong with you? Not long ago you were suggesting signing scrubs such as payet and ben arfa and now this? Both him and lucas are decent squad players. What team has a better 4th CB than Nacho? He would start for most clubs in England tbh Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:45 pm

Gol, Benz from good pass by Ronaldo. Good game so far for Benz. Ronaldo has missed two sitters.

Re Nacho, Nick just doesn't appreciate squad players. He wants 2 elites for every position, ignoring the issues of playing time and various quotas we have to maintain. What a normal fan wants in squad players is energy, enthusiasm, intensity, and versatility. Both Lucas and Nacho have all of these qualities.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:48 pm

he is just super average. yes he is a squad player, who is arguing that? he is just average

and what's a normal fan? lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:50 pm

would be fun to see Marcelo stop Iniaki in 1v1 at least once, an hour to go in the game, i have hopes
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:52 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Nacho rofl

this guy sucks

So what is he super average or sucks?

A normal fan doesn't go off on squad players when they are filling in for injured players!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:54 pm

it's the same thing for a madrid player, average = you suck. worse than that and we need to ship him to gijon.

and stop trying to tell people what they should do or dont do lol, besides im stating a fact, he is average that's why he is last in depth chart lol. you need to stop acting so hurt lol

i know the truth hurts
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:04 pm

I'm not hurt nor acting hurt. I have the opinion that Nacho (and Lucas) are valuable squad players whether they are average or not. IMO, your criticism of an average squad player who is filling in for injured players is simply a case of critic making unnecessary noise.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:08 pm

Nacho is average and that is why he is a squad player and not a starter

Raul Garcia is a pos
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:08 pm

Nacho was playing poorly early on, that's my criticism. I dont care who he is, he was passing straight to the opposition and barely closing his man.

It doesnt matter whether they are valuable or not, if they play badly, i will say they play badly. That he is average is just a fact.

anyway...Marcelo is completely horrendous. Ramos is splitting himself in two trying to cover him. Positioning completely off and as i mentioned up there, i dont think he stopped Inaki (in the odd moment he was in position) even once.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:16 pm

The way I look at it... Nacho is the best possible 4th option CB in the world today AND he's happy being 4th. Not the mention he can play both fullback positions too.

He's fine.

We're going to concede so we need to score again imo.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:18 pm

Would be nice if Bale shows up, he looks completely out of sync with the rest of the team
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:18 pm

One of the few times I didn't have any real issues with our first half performance. As Sports said, we need to score because Athletic would probably score.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:18 pm

Benavente, yes I agree,. He is better than Abiol who was 3rd CB when he was here and he has been able to be a starter elsewhere. Same can be said for Nacho. Certainly he is better than Gijon!

The dilemma,  club would have if they let Nacho go (and replaced him with a Vallejo or a Llorente) is the cover (as a squad player) that Nacho provides for the lateral positions. I'm sure Nick will say Vallejo or Llorente are not good enough, but then we have the quota and playing time issues.

I take Nick's comments to either be unnecessary noise or he doesn't want squad players ever to take the field!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:37 pm

What marcelo is doing down there is an embarrassment
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:38 pm

Who made the cross? Inaki

on whose side? Marcelo

sto predictable
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:40 pm

lmao

Ramos time Laughing
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:42 pm

We certainly need a world class LB. Siqueira maybe?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:43 pm

CLASS-EMIROOOOOOO
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next