The Gospel of Gabriel Jesus according to Pep

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Gospel of Gabriel Jesus according to Pep - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gospel of Gabriel Jesus according to Pep

Post by Doc on Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:44 am

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:He hasn't changed at all lol, his goal return when he plays is still good he just barely plays.

5 in 5 in the cups and 3 in 4 in the CL, it's just Aguero has been fantastic so he barely plays.

He does play though, he just has 6 goals in the PL. 22 appearances, 6 goals ain't exactly a good return. Also, all 3 of his goals in the CL came against Shaktar, the rest were duds. No idea where the cup goals were in but good on him to get 5 goals there.

I'm not exactly sure what I should be expecting from him but I'm gonna assume he was suppose to be someone for the future. I guess...

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Gospel of Gabriel Jesus according to Pep - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gospel of Gabriel Jesus according to Pep

Post by Winter is Coming on Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:09 am

@Doc wrote:
@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:He hasn't changed at all lol, his goal return when he plays is still good he just barely plays.

5 in 5 in the cups and 3 in 4 in the CL, it's just Aguero has been fantastic so he barely plays.

He does play though, he just has 6 goals in the PL. 22 appearances, 6 goals ain't exactly a good return. Also, all 3 of his goals in the CL came against Shaktar, the rest were duds. No idea where the cup goals were in but good on him to get 5 goals there.

I'm not exactly sure what I should be expecting from him but I'm gonna assume he was suppose to be someone for the future. I guess...

He's only 21, so I'm not too sure what peoples expectations are of him right now. He has 40 goals and between 10-20 assists in 85 app for them Which isn't a bad return for a player of his age.

He's had two big injuries one that kept him out for 2-3 months and another that kept him out for 2 months in between he suffered some injuries as well he just missed another 2 weeks due to injury.

All things considered he's still a brilliant talent and has plenty of time and room for improvement.

"I pass and I move, I help you, I look for you, I stop, I raise my head, I look and, above all, I open up the pitch...The one who has the ball, is the master of the game...That's the school of Joan Vilà, of Albert Benaiges, of Johan Cruijff, of Pep Guardiola" - Xavi
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:26 am

@Doc wrote:

How many of those appearances are starts? If it's more than a dozen I'll be shocked.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner on Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:58 pm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner on Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:22 pm

i love the commentary on that, how hyped they are and then he goes and does that rofl rofl rofl

never trust players that take penalties like that, im a good old Frank Lampard choose your spot, strong run up and strong hit of the ball type of guy when it comes to penalties
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte on Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:20 pm

City are so lucky that Aguero is aging like fine whisky. Now there's a 30-year-old I would gladly pay 200 euros for.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Duronto-Roddur on Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:34 pm

200 mil would be a bit too much given Christiano went for 100 mil. But I see your point Art Morte.

Duronto-Roddur
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum