+4
Helmer
iftikhar
McAgger
Nishankly
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

5 time European Champions vs The Damned United Empty 5 time European Champions vs The Damned United

Post by Nishankly Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:30 pm

Leeds come to Anfield, Just like them good old old days in 1950s.

Teams news:

Coutinho, Firmino, Lallana, Sturridge. Let's see who's fit.
Ojo and Gomez aren't fit maybe yet. Might make sub appearences.

Team expected:

Mignolet
Moreno Klavan Lucas ATA
Grujic Stewart Can
Ejaria Ojo
Origi

Expecting kids or maybe Klopp might play older players. Hope for no cupset.

Hope we win,
YNWA
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

5 time European Champions vs The Damned United Empty Re: 5 time European Champions vs The Damned United

Post by McAgger Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:24 pm

Lallana is fit. He may get 45 minutes to get back to sharpness for next weekend.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

5 time European Champions vs The Damned United Empty Re: 5 time European Champions vs The Damned United

Post by iftikhar Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:52 am

Mignolet
Alex-Klavan-Lucas-Moreno
Stewart
Grujic-Emre
Wijnaldum
Origi-Sturridge

If Sturridge isn't fit Ejaria or Ojo to step in and we set-up more like 433.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:42 am

Leeds doing well in the GLShip, Glad this game is at home. Eases the pressure.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:13 pm

start all the non startes pls. It would be great if Gomez plays a half or starts the game.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:17 pm

Helmer wrote:start all the non startes pls. It would be great if Gomez plays a half or starts the game.
yeah mate I was just gonna say that. I think this lad can make one hell of a player one day. Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:29 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Lallana is fit. He may get 45 minutes to get back to sharpness for next weekend.

Lallana hasn't trained yet so he's out. Firmino as well. Even Sturridge hasn't trained yet.

Origi is going to save us tomorrow.

Edit: News on Firmino: JK: I think Firmino will be okay, but not sure and that's all. Yesterday it was painful but I think he will be okay, not sure.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:33 pm

I would say it's probably sensible not to play Firmino or Lallana. Maybe something like this:

TAA - Lucas - Klavan - Moreno
Henderson
Can - Grujic
Ojo - Origi - Woodburn

Or maybe Grujic instead of Henderson and Wijnaldum/Ejaria on.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:39 pm

Mignolet is confirmed to start. Nothing new in this interview as well:

“We will see, we have a U23 squad of course, but it’s fluent. The plan is - and this is not too surprising - is to find a line-up which can win the game tomorrow, that’s what we have to do, so we don’t want to rest someone who doesn’t need a rest,” the boss said.

“It’s possible to make a few changes, but it’s possible that we’ll play exactly the same team - both is possible in this moment.

“I need a few more hours to know about, when we have all the answers to my questions then I’ll make the line-up. That’s how it usually works and in this case it’s no different.”

Simon Mignolet is expected to start vs Leeds, Trent Alexander-Arnold, Lucas, Klavan & Moreno could line up in the back four. (James Pearce)

Gomez starts for LFC U23 tonight, He won't play tomorrow.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:25 pm

What about Stewart? I kind of forgot about him when making that line-up. He could slot in as the DM as well. Lots of options for the game. I'd really like to see Woodburn and Ojo get a run out though.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:09 pm

Don't care what-so-ever what happens in this game, lulz. (as long as anyone important doesn't get injured).
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:31 pm

We have done the hard part in this competition, semis after this. I really care about this game. Why wouldn't you care? We could win a trophy. Most of the hard teams are out already. We are the favorites left.

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:34 pm

Agreed, Shit became serious the moment we beat Spurs while Chelsea and City got knocked out.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:51 pm

Paul Tomkins Retweeted
This Is Anfield ‏@thisisanfield 3m3 minutes ago
No Trent Alexander-Arnold, Kevin Stewart, Ovie Ejaria or Ben Woodburn for the U23s tonight - all likely to feature tomorrow vs. Leeds.

I like this. Hoping for Woodburn start.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:57 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Paul Tomkins Retweeted
This Is Anfield ‏@thisisanfield 3m3 minutes ago
No Trent Alexander-Arnold, Kevin Stewart, Ovie Ejaria or Ben Woodburn for the U23s tonight - all likely to feature tomorrow vs. Leeds.

I like this. Hoping for Woodburn start.
Thumbs up Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:38 pm

Curtinho wrote:What about Stewart? I kind of forgot about him when making that line-up. He could slot in as the DM as well. Lots of options for the game. I'd really like to see Woodburn and Ojo get a run out though.
I'm certain he would start. He has, in all the cup games and even made some sub appearances in the league.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:08 pm

#LFC starting XI: Mignolet, Moreno, Klavan, Lucas, Alexander-Arnold, Stewart, Ejaria, Wijnaldum, Can, Mane, Origi. #LIVLEE

#LFC subs: Karius, Lovren, Clyne, Henderson, Milner, Woodburn, Grujic. #LIVLEE
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:12 pm

Dunno why Grujic isn't starting over Stewart but credit to Stewart for making this start happen, He deserves it.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:08 pm

Leeds fouling at every instant.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:36 pm

HT 0-0.

Expectedly disjointed. Anyone's game atm
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:37 pm

That's 45 minutes I won't get back. Neutral
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:37 pm

Mane and gini need to be doing more.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:37 pm

Bring on Grujic and Woodburn ffs. Can't believe Grujic didn't start. That midfield is cancer. Wtf are they doing. There's so much space for us and yet they are holding each others dicks.

Ejaria sucks. He's not even as talented as Ibe. Can't see a future for him. Don't know why we are even wasting minutes on him.

Mane has been awful since the international break.

Wijnaldum and Can :facepalm:

Just all around hectic game for no apparent reason. We have all the space we need. Just lacking brains.

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:50 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Bring on Grujic and Woodburn ffs. Can't believe Grujic didn't start. That midfield is cancer. Wtf are they doing. There's so much space for us and yet they are holding each others dicks.

Ejaria sucks. He's not even as talented as Ibe. Can't see a future for him. Don't know why we are even wasting minutes on him.

Mane has been awful since the international break.

Wijnaldum and Can :facepalm:

Just all around hectic game for no apparent reason. We have all the space we need. Just lacking brains.

One name is conspicably missing from your analysis. Best young striker in the world lmao
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:19 pm

Wijnaldum post argh
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next