titosantill
Cyborg
Mr Nick09
Doc
halamadrid2
18 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid - Page 4 Empty Re: Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:31 pm

But even if you bench Benz you'd have to play Morata and the problem people have of Ronaldo playing on the wings will still exist. You want to play a 442 two of Casemiro, Modric, Isco, Kroos will have to be benched, that is infinitely less playing time for our best performers and where our strength lies than if we played 3 midfielders.

Also you can't underestimate the non footballing significance of the front 3. BBC is a brand much like the MSN, if we break the front 3 what makes you think Perez wont make a dressing room visit demanding ZZ play them/him sort of like Perez did with Carlo and Bale?

It's going to have to take alot more than one win vs a rival without Benz to stop people from questioning the dismantling of the BBC. We'd have to go on a 10 or so winning streak beating both Barca and Dortmund for everyone to sing the same song in unisome including the higher ups.

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid - Page 4 Empty Re: Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid

Post by guest7 Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:58 pm

Benzema is class, that's why he is playing. Same as Ronaldo, class player.

All they need is match form and none of you would be conplaining about it.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:49 pm

Speaking of Carlo... he actually has Bayern choking in Bundi Laughing Dude is useless in league play.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:25 pm

I'll give my verdict on ZZ vs Carlo at the end of this season. So far ZZ has had the better results against our rivals than Carlo did
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nivash Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:55 am

This game is what happens when players play in their best positions

Nivash
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:44 pm

Why is CR credited with a goal when it came off Varane last? scratch

Have fifa changed their rules or something? It's clearly a Varane goal no?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:38 pm

Those darlings at La Liga said it "deflected off Savic" so they gave the goal to Ronaldo. My eyes saw it came off Varane but what do I know, clearly I saw wrong.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:43 pm

Deflected goals should be given to person who shot the ball. Never understood the logic behind awarding the goal to random player just because his ass was on its way to goal.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:24 pm

lol i agree, you give it to the shooter in a deflection. i remembered an arsenal utd game where an arsenal player scored, and the deflection came off henry who was competing for top scorer plaudits with ruud that year (as they both usually did), and henry actually had the nerve to try and claim the goal. you see him on camera pointing to (i think the official) say the ball came off his foot....i can imagine if someone like cristiano did that, gl will explode....like the time they got so desperate to suggest he tried to get morata's goal ruled off lmao, unbelievable
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4