Messi is a better athlete than Ronaldo

+4
Bankz
Lucifer
McAgger
Killer
8 posters

Go down

Messi is a better athlete than Ronaldo  Empty Messi is a better athlete than Ronaldo

Post by Killer Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:18 pm

Cr7 would be a better athlete than Messi, if this was the sport of the long jump, high jump and 100-meter race. But this is football and in football the most important aspects of athleticism are agility, balance and acceleration. Messi in those aspect is a superhuman and was even much more when he was younger, Cr7 is not even close to Messi in those aspect of athleticism, he is too big, too tall, his body is not the best body for football. In Football you don't have much space to reach your full speed, the field is long 120meters and is full of obstacles(players) that keep you from reaching that, one of reasons why Bale is a bad dribbler, he has a mediocre acceleration and a mediocre agility. The jumping  is a small part of the game.

Last edited by Killer on Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:27 pm; edited 3 times in total

Killer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Messi is a better athlete than Ronaldo  Empty Re: Messi is a better athlete than Ronaldo

Post by McAgger Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:21 pm

I agree.

In terms of football usage of athletic ability, Messi supersedes anyone in history bar pre-injury R9, who had everything Messi had and was also a 6'0 tank.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Messi is a better athlete than Ronaldo  Empty Re: Messi is a better athlete than Ronaldo

Post by Killer Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:23 pm

Don't call me James wrote:I agree.

In terms of football usage of athletic ability, Messi supersedes anyone in history bar pre-injury R9, who had everything Messi had and was also a 6'0 tank.

i agree

Killer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:34 pm

I agree.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:19 pm

I agree
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:24 pm

I don't know why you need to distinguish the athletic part. Having attributes that better lend themselves to football doesn't make Messi a better athlete it makes him a better football player.

So really, why not just say 'Messi is a better football player than Ronaldo', which is true and everyone already knows.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:21 pm

i was about to type exactly what curtinho wrote.....a better footballer would suffice. athlete is a much broader term, and to start removing aspects of it, only to reach the conclusion of football, you might as well just say he's a better footballer.....and won't get many disagreements
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:23 pm

petition to lock thread

pls vote

AYE
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:26 pm

You are such a dumbass Hans. Bickering like a little toddler in every thread.

Never change. Proud
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:55 am

I also agree
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:36 pm

I'd be Shaquiri O'Neil if I'd gotten HGH therapy since I were 12, TBH
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down