Pedram
rwo power
RealGunner
39 posters

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

General UK politics - Page 14 Empty Re: General UK politics

Post by Arquitecto Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:54 pm

Corbyn is a certified cuck and is just nauseating to look at let alone hearing him speak. He is nowhere near a pacifist just an all around fence sitter.

Usman Khan is a certified terrorist and deserves the life sentence in prison given he is basically a degenerate.

The terrorist apologists are sickening.

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:56 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Corbyn is a certified cuck and is just nauseating to look at let alone hearing him speak. He is nowhere near a pacifist just an all around fence sitter.

Usman Khan is a certified terrorist and deserves the life sentence in prison given he is basically a degenerate.

The terrorist apologists are sickening.
Thumbs up Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:15 pm

Jesus

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:33 pm

RealGunner wrote:

Jesus

un fucking believable
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:06 pm

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/dec/07/frankie-boyle-election-countdown-praying-prorogue-next-parliament?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

this is pretty good lmao

Many people wish David Cameron had never called the referendum in the first place. It says a lot about how badly the last couple of years have gone, that there’s a guy who destroyed Libya, presided over needless austerity and fucked a pig, and we wish that he’d just used his own judgment.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:36 pm

All so because he could be the Prime minister.

Wasted millions if not billion on brexit. 3-4 years of country being in political chaos. All so he could be the prime minister.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:44 pm

RealGunner wrote:All so because he could be the Prime minister.

Wasted millions if not billion on brexit. 3-4 years of country being in political chaos. All so he could be the prime minister.

I don't think it's that simple. He could have resigned / been ousted instead of calling the referendum and the same pressure from Conservatives would have been on their next Prime Minister.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:08 pm

Is the election this weekend?

How will it turn out? Who will win, who will get how much seats etc? Does anyone know?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:29 pm

If there is any justice in the world then Boris will win. I can't remember the last time I hated a person as much as I do Corbyn
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:34 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Is the election this weekend?

How will it turn out? Who will win, who will get how much seats etc? Does anyone know?

Tory majority most likely. Even with Labour coalition with SNP they won't get majority.

Sad days to come for many.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:35 pm

Unique wrote:If there is any justice in the world then Boris will win. I can't remember the last time I hated a person as much as I do Corbyn

Which of conservatives policies do you like? Just curious.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:56 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Unique wrote:If there is any justice in the world then Boris will win. I can't remember the last time I hated a person as much as I do Corbyn

I like that Boris will free us from Europe. I like that Boris will cut immigration. I like that Boris does not cozy up to 3 terrorist organisations. I like that Boris will keep our close links to the USA instead of Russia. I like that Boris cares more about British people than he does about the millions of people trying to get into Britain.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:01 pm

@rg why do you support a man that sided with the IRA and says hamas and Hezbollah are his friends and runs a party that is full of anti-Semitism. The only thing I can think of is you agree with him.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:44 pm

Corbyn seems to only associate himself with anti-semites as opposed to BJ who seems to hold anti-semite views himself...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-book-jews-control-media-general-election-a9239346.html
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:01 am

Corbyn hates America. America is a friend to Israel and Corbyn said hamas and Hezbollah are his friends. Come on people even a blind man can see what Corbyn is all about.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:07 am

scratch

Israel and zionism =/= jews

you're really falling for their propaganda if you think being against israel is being anti-semite
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:57 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:scratch

you're really falling for their propaganda if you think being against israel is being anti-semite
well lets look at it this way then his party is full of anti semitism which either means he is part of it and in which case is unfit to lead or he is not part of it but has no control over it in which case he is unfit to lead. corbyn is a snake. he is a trojen horse. he is saying to the people vote for me and you will get all of these goodies that are imposible to deliver but what he really wants is to stop brexit and to break up the uk. also im not sure if you know this but not that far back in our history his support for the IRA and his open support for enemies of our country would have seen him get hung for treason.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:34 am

Israel is a shithole, I'm surprised if someone is their ally.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:50 am

Myesyats wrote:Israel is a shithole, I'm surprised if someone is their ally.
i saw a report once that said so much money in america is owned by the jews that if they all took the money and left america would colapse. thats why when the do gooders say shit like america should shun israel because is moraly the right thing to do are living with the fairys.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:53 am

propaganda you say. corbyn has openly said the people that want to wipe israel off the map are his friends.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:17 pm

Unique wrote:

propaganda you say. corbyn has openly said the people that want to wipe israel off the map are his friends.

Hezbollah exsist and was created due to Israel occupation in Lebanon. Same as Hamas who rised in similar fashion in Palestine.

In Corbyn speach he attempted to make the point they should be invited in the peace process, he is correct.

There is an idea among Liberals and Conservative that you don't negotiate with your enemy. An idea that leaves no space for diplomacy or peace. The belief that you only negotiate with friend and allies is moronic. Imagine if the same principle was applied to your regular life, that you negotiate and debate with people you agree with.

Also the label of terrorist has its own issue and not useful, this label can be used to commit great autrocity against those that oppose the state. Israel treatment of Palestine, and Turkish past history of the Arminian genocide and current autrocity against the Kurds. The Turkish government uses the pretext of fighting against the so called terrorist group PKK to commit their violence against Kurds in Turkey and Syria.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:55 pm

Blue wrote:
Unique wrote:

Hezbollah exsist and was created due to Israel occupation in Lebanon. Same as Hamas who rised in similar fashion in Palestine.

In Corbyn speach he attempted to make the point they should be invited in the peace process, he is correct.

There is an idea among Liberals and Conservative that you don't negotiate with your enemy. An idea that leaves no space for diplomacy or peace. The belief that you only negotiate with friend and allies is moronic. Imagine if the same principle was applied to your regular life, that you negotiate and debate with people you agree with.

Also the label of terrorist has its own issue and not useful, this label can be used to commit great autrocity against those that oppose the state. Israel treatment of Palestine, and Turkish past history of the Arminian genocide and current autrocity against the Kurds. The Turkish government uses the pretext of fighting against the so called terrorist group PKK to commit their violence against Kurds in Turkey and Syria.
you cant negotiate with people that want to wipe another country off the map. the only way to make them happy is to relocate the country of israel ( not gonna happen) or wipe them off the map as they say. but my opinion is you kill terrorists you dont make deals with them.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:56 pm

RealGunner wrote:

Not liking immigrants, probably
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:00 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

Not liking immigrants, probably
i dont dislike immigrants. infact im happy for germany to take in 50million of them if they like but do it when we leave the EU so the people germany take in from all over the world dont start there and finish here.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:46 pm

Unique wrote:
Blue wrote:
Unique wrote:

you cant negotiate with people that want to wipe another country off the map. the only way to make them happy is to relocate the country of israel ( not gonna happen) or wipe them off the map as they say. but my opinion is you kill terrorists you dont make deals with them.

Israel is the only side that actually has been attempting to destroy the other side, if you look at the history between the two sides and Israel consistent settlements push. Israel is the aggressor, there is no other conclusion to be drawn here.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:06 pm

Blue wrote:
Unique wrote:
Blue wrote:

Israel is the only side that actually has been attempting to destroy the other side, if you look at the history between the two sides and Israel consistent settlements push. Israel is the aggressor, there is no other conclusion to be drawn here.
so what would you do with israel. relocate them? wipe them off the map? nobody in the middle east will accept israel staying where it is. the people of the middle east will never live in peace with israel. the people of the middle east cant live in peace with each other so there is no chance they will live in peace with the jews.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next