zizzle
CBarca
Blue Barrett
62 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

US Presidential Race - Page 2 Empty Re: US Presidential Race

Post by Cruijf Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:20 am

VivaStPauli wrote:Will be a a boring affair, well-oiled political machine getting it's gears to spin neatly. There will be no scandal, and no dissent. Democrats will close ranks, and do so quietly and efficiently.

Hasn't been very quiet or efficient so far hmm

Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:26 am

DuringTheWar wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Trump calls for Russia to hack Clinton. This guy Laughing Laughing Laughing

If I were Clinton I would just run 1 ad showing Trump praising Putin, his top advisers all having close ties to Putin, and then the video of Trump asking Russia for help.

Problem is this isn't the 80s.
I think most people would be happy if satan himself brought the illegally deleted emails into the light.

That's nothing compared to a xenophobic, racist, neo-nazi who has built his own business through corruption. Then again, that's probably your thing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:25 am

It's incredible.

I can't believe people are ok with electing someone who has praised Putin, has advisors that have close ties to Putin, and who Putin has publicly declared he likes. This is one step too far, asking Russia to intervene with our election and hack into our servers.

I don't care if it's no longer the cold war, Putin and Russia are still dangerous, and electing Trump is incredibly dangerous if only for that reason.

Of course, the SCOTUS issue is primary for me, but the thing about Putin/Russia is that it's not even a partisan issue.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:16 am

Honestly Trump is not going to win.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BORUSSIA!! Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:51 pm

http://nypost.com/2016/07/27/trump-leading-hillary-by-largest-margin-yet-in-latest-poll/

I can't wait till November! Finally a leader I can look up to. It's going to be great. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:12 pm

Are you even American?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:27 pm

CBarca wrote:It's incredible.

I can't believe people are ok with electing someone who has praised Putin, has advisors that have close ties to Putin, and who Putin has publicly declared he likes. This is one step too far, asking Russia to intervene with our election and hack into our servers.

I don't care if it's no longer the cold war, Putin and Russia are still dangerous, and electing Trump is incredibly dangerous if only for that reason.

Of course, the SCOTUS issue is primary for me, but the thing about Putin/Russia is that it's not even a partisan issue.
In the midst of this whole ISIS debacle, I think you'll find more people trust Putin than they do any Western leader or politician
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:42 pm

Then they would be stupid and committing a grave mistake?

Is that your point? That they're stupid?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:50 pm

Lex wrote:

In the midst of this whole ISIS debacle, I think you'll find more people trust Putin than they do any Western leader or politician

Believe it or not, there are bigger issues then ISIS threatening this country. You know, healthcare, fair wages, equality for minorities just to name a few. If that's your reasoning for liking Putin then you need to educate yourself. I doubt you have much higher then a middle school education though
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:18 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:
Lex wrote:

Believe it or not, there are bigger issues then ISIS threatening this country. You know, healthcare, fair wages, equality for minorities just to name a few. If that's your reasoning for liking Putin then you need to educate yourself. I doubt you have much higher then a middle school education though
why do you always get angry and insult people mate.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:20 am

DuringTheWar wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Trump calls for Russia to hack Clinton. This guy Laughing Laughing Laughing

If I were Clinton I would just run 1 ad showing Trump praising Putin, his top advisers all having close ties to Putin, and then the video of Trump asking Russia for help.

Problem is this isn't the 80s.
I think most people would be happy if satan himself brought the illegally deleted emails into the light.

I remember Romney stating that "the real enemy of the next president will be Russia, not China" (or something along those lines) and the republicans loving it, especially as he was proved right with Crimea. Will they change their tune for Trump? Possibly, I wouldn't put it past Trump being able to pull this off.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:10 am

This could end up another brexit-like vote. Seems like Bernie supporters wants to not vote in protest... Even though I'm personally for Bernie's politics because of his clear influence from Scandinavian politics, I don't see how not voting for Hillary is any alternative worth considering.

I've voted like 4 times at this point. All four times I've voted against someone instead of not voting, because I disagree. Not voting in protest only makes things worse. Better to vote for the least bad thing than not at all.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:11 am

Unique wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:
Lex wrote:

Says the person who insults an entire region and says they'd blow it up because their family is "threatened". Yeah, talk about hypocritical
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:58 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:
Unique wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:

Says the person who insults an entire region and says they'd blow it up because their family is "threatened". Yeah, talk about hypocritical
I didn't insult a entire region. And I've never said I want to blow anything up. But when ever someone disagrees with you you get angry and start with the petty insults.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:57 pm

Wow. Stop lying. Do I really need to take a look at the ISIS thread to see what you've said? Don't play stupid with me.

You can have an opinion, I don't care. But you're just talking shit most of the time. Maybe if you didn't single out entire regions for the actions of a few I wouldn't have a problem.

Take responsibility for your posts or screw off
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:06 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:Wow. Stop lying. Do I really need to take a look at the ISIS thread to see what you've said? Don't play stupid with me.

You can have an opinion, I don't care. But you're just talking shit most of the time. Maybe if you didn't single out entire regions for the actions of a few I wouldn't have a problem.

see that's where your wrong. I didn't blame a region I blamed a religion. And again your going on with the insults. That's how terorrism starts in the first place mate. People that get angry and won't tolerate anyone that thinks different to them. I bid you good day Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:16 pm

Unique wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:Wow. Stop lying. Do I really need to take a look at the ISIS thread to see what you've said? Don't play stupid with me.

see that's where your wrong. I didn't blame a region I blamed a religion. And again your going on with the insults. That's how terorrism starts in the first place mate. People that get angry and won't tolerate anyone that thinks different to them. I bid you good day Thumbs up

Good grief, if you want to lie about what you said, go ahead, like I said, don't say things and then look back and act like it didn't happen
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:56 pm

Jesus Christ this is a stupid conversation

Anyway there you have it. I'll be interested to see what the numbers look like after Hillary's convention bounce and a little bit of time to settle down after the conventions. That being said, it's a long way to go yet, I'm not going to worry about polls much...yet.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:48 pm

That's what happens when you try to reason with @unique . I'm sorry I tried.

CBarca. It will be a landslide. Objectively speaking, you can't win without the minority vote. It just won't happen
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:51 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:That's what happens when you try to reason with @unique . I'm sorry I tried.

CBarca. It will be a landslide. Objectively speaking, you can't win without the minority vote. It just won't happen
you should run for president seeing as you know everything
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:56 pm

Laughing I'm sorry, is someone talking to me? Oh, must be a 10 year old kid on my ignore list. Moving on
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:09 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:Laughing I'm sorry, is someone talking to me? Oh, must be a 10 year old kid on my ignore list. Moving on
Laughing I think I will leave it there. Best not make you mad again Wink
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:34 pm

Unique wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:Laughing I'm sorry, is someone talking to me? Oh, must be a 10 year old kid on my ignore list. Moving on
Laughing I think I will leave it there. Best not make you mad again Wink

Very Happy Wink
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:35 am

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CodchnxWcAAbfOM.jpg
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:57 am

And the 50 statements are representative of each candidates' whole body of statements?
How they can possibly produce a representative sample that small of a politician's whole body of statements.

I do wonder what inferences people make when they see an infographic.

I checked Robert Mann's Twitter feed. Turns out, not such an impartial guy. Laughing
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:49 am

All I hear is excuses. I'd love to see you counter that argument instead of bullshitting "hey, this is wrong". You sound like trump. "Just trust me bro".
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next