Adit
The Galactico 10
futbol_bill
halamadrid2
sportsczy
37 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 22 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by futbol_bill Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:04 pm

What happened to the fifa appeal? It was heard Aug 11th and still no verdict!!!!!

futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 22 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by sportsczy Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:51 pm

FIFA doesn't like appeals... typically, they screw you on them and wait until the last second to do so. I wouldn't be surprised if it was rejected right before the mercato deadline or even after.

I can't remember anyone ever winning one of these lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:08 pm

How about Bentaleb from Tottenham as Casemiro's back up

He is a good players, just hasn't gotten the chance to play. He is way down the pecking order and will jump at a chance to plat second fiddle to Casemiro.

Should do a good job as back up, seeing that there is none.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:25 pm

You do know that even as a back up he will play plenty of games and if he cant even make it at Spurs over Mason and the likes what makes you think he's going to be useful for us. I'd love to get Bruno as a Casemiro back up but not sure our club/he would favour that tbh
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:11 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:You do know that even as a back up he will play plenty of games and if he cant even make it at Spurs over Mason and the likes what makes you think he's going to be useful for us. I'd love to get Bruno as a Casemiro back up but not sure our club/he would favour that tbh

I would prefer to have Bentaleb rather than no one at all.

He may not be staring at the moment, but he is a good player. Still time to become better.

The reason for suggesting the player was based on availability and cost.

There may be better options. But to me, it may be way more feasible to get a player like Bentaleb over Bruno or Wiegl or these other names than have been suggested.

Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:36 pm

If he isnt a starter for his current club why the hell should we give him a look in. You do know we are Madrid and not Valencia or Sporting Gijon right? We have standards. I am not saying he is a bad player btw just not going to make it with us. Maybe if he has a few strong seasons we can consider him. I am not too fond of Weigl either tbh, we'd just be ruining the future DLP, CM of Germany. He should stay and develop at Dortmund  before being promoted to Dortmund's first team Bayern Munich
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:05 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:If he isnt a starter for his current club why the hell should we give him a look in. You do know we are Madrid and not Valencia or Sporting Gijon right? We have standards. I am not saying he is a bad player btw just not going to make it with us. Maybe if he has a few strong seasons we can consider him. I am not too fond of Weigl either tbh, we'd just be ruining the future DLP, CM of Germany. He should stay and develop at Dortmund  before being promoted to Dortmund's first team Bayern Munich

It is called having a squad.

Cool down on the superiority complex.

This has always been my gripe with the club and the thinking that pervades most supporters. This isn't Fifa Manager, where you buy all the stars and have a ridiculously expensive and star studded bench.

You have players that can competently fill roles within a team. Bentaleb may not be the answer, it is an example.

You assess and purchase for your needs. Case in point, James. He was not needed when he was purchased. Look at the situation he is in now.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:19 am

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Martin-odegaard-real-madrid-ne-viendra-pas-a-rennes/720044

Odegaard not going to Rennes due to complications regarding an obscure FIFA rules regarding players that are under the age of 18.

Not sure where he's going to go tbh.

Too bad.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:27 am

halamadrid2 wrote:You do know that even as a back up he will play plenty of games and if he cant even make it at Spurs over Mason and the likes what makes you think he's going to be useful for us. I'd love to get Bruno as a Casemiro back up but not sure our club/he would favour that tbh

Bentaleb is much better then Carroll or mason. The reason he isn't playing is because poch has a vendetta against him. He was excellent pre season and he still got sent to a reserves, he is still a very good talent and a top athlete.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:45 am

sportsczy wrote:http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Martin-odegaard-real-madrid-ne-viendra-pas-a-rennes/720044

Odegaard not going to Rennes due to complications regarding an obscure FIFA rules regarding players that are under the age of 18.

Too bad.

Train with Castilla? I mean, he is 16. Even Messi at 16 was still on the B team.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:14 pm

Doc wrote:
sportsczy wrote:http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Martin-odegaard-real-madrid-ne-viendra-pas-a-rennes/720044

Too bad.

Train with Castilla? I mean, he is 16. Even Messi at 16 was still on the B team.

He's turning 18 in 4 months
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:19 pm

Yeah, I actually went and check his age after I wrote that. Didn't feel like correcting my wrong. Thanks. Still, 17 going on 18 is still young, especially in football. Really think his focus at this point should be improving his skill at a level where he won't be under any real pressure to deliver.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:22 pm

He's far too good for Segunda Doc...  there's nothing he can work on while playing for Castilla.  Level of competition and talent isn't enough.  He needs to leave on loan somewhere.

Similar to Asensio last season.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:27 pm

Really? If he is too good for Castilla (which I don't doubt you on that one) and Madrid can't find a club for him to would suit his needs and wants, I wonder why they don't use him in the first team?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:42 pm

No room. We already have Asensio, James and Isco. When Ronaldo and Benzema come back, it's going to get even more overcrowded up front.

He's better off going somewhere else and playing regularly.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:09 pm

There were several la liga teams willing as well as a few in EPL and I think a german team as well. He will go to one of these. Club has made a determined effort this year to send out talent on loans at a higher level than 2B. Castilla is without any noteable players this year. I'll be surprised if they finish anywhere near the top of their group this year.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:28 pm

Crazy how fast odeguard developed. He even tracks back now
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:07 pm

Re Odegaard, looks like he will remain with Madrid until December, likely Castilla, at which time he will be 18. I expect this will be exempt from any trade ban as it sounds like it is an agreement between Rennes and Real Madrid (i.e. an agreed upon future deal.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:03 pm

Marcos Llorente is awesome. He is playing that Casemiro role for Alaves. Sporting can't get past him. Cant wait for him to come back ffs :bow:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:36 pm

Fabinho would be a nice backup to Casemiro... just throwing it out there. He's been great at DM for Monaco.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:29 pm

i thought fabinho was a full back?
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:43 pm

titosantill wrote:i thought fabinho was a full back?

They switched him to DM last season because he had become so good on the ball. Takes PKs for Monaco too now. 100% on them as well.

Heck of a player given where he started. Unfortunately, I think Man U are going to splash to get him in the next few days now that Fellaini is out a month.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:35 pm

http://www.marca.com/futbol/real-madrid/2016/08/29/57c43542e2704ee5088b45e3.html

Marca "exclusive": Aubameyang to Real Madrid a possibility.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:06 am

Just to clarify the article is not about madridbeing about to sign aubeyang, just another article saying that aubameyang would like to play for Madrid at some point.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:40 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Just to clarify the article is not about madridbeing about to sign aubeyang, just another article saying that aubameyang would like to play for Madrid at some point.

tbf Aubameyang is already playing for Madrid, since January

http://www.goallegacy.net/t38599-aubameyang-our-new-cf-in-january
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:08 pm

Mistake that we are not signing a back up DM, mistake, mistake, mistake.

If Casemiro is injured, all of what Zidane built, which essentially rests on him, goes to shit
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next