The Three Lions

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Three Lions - Page 40 Empty Re: The Three Lions

Post by Kick on Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:51 pm

@RealGunner wrote:Hudson really looks special

He's faaarr to good for U-21. I imagine he'll be back for England's senior squad once he's back to match fitness.

Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick on Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:24 am

@Kick wrote:
@RealGunner wrote:Why exactly does Barkley gets called every time lol? Willock deserved it more.

I don't know. Honestly think Chelsea will sell him in the summer, he'll be behind RLC and Mount once they are both fit.

But I came to say I am extremely happy to see four Chelsea players called up, last time that happened would be around 10 years ago? Lampard, Terry, Cole and Bridge? maybe? And we could add another in the coming months with CHO getting back to full fitness :bow:

And the very next call up, CHO joins the others, so 5 Chelsea players have been called up Thumbs up

I do not know that last time we had that many players in the England squad.

#Carefree #kaspbffl
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Yesterday at 12:09 am

Raheem Sterling has been left out of the England squad for the European Qualifier against Montenegro due to a "disturbance" at their St George’s Park training complex.

"We have taken the decision to not consider Raheem for the match against Montenegro on Thursday," said England manager Gareth Southgate.

"One of the great challenges and strengths for us is that we've been able to separate club rivalries from the national team. Unfortunately the emotions of yesterday's game [between Liverpool and Manchester City] were still raw. "My feeling is that the right thing for the team is the action we have taken. "Now that the decision has been made with the agreement of the entire squad, it's important that we support the players and focus on Thursday night."

sterling still upset about the ass whooping then Laughing

BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Yesterday at 9:12 am

@Unique wrote:Raheem Sterling has been left out of the England squad for the European Qualifier against Montenegro due to a "disturbance" at their St George’s Park training complex.

"We have taken the decision to not consider Raheem for the match against Montenegro on Thursday," said England manager Gareth Southgate.

"One of the great challenges and strengths for us is that we've been able to separate club rivalries from the national team. Unfortunately the emotions of yesterday's game [between Liverpool and Manchester City] were still raw. "My feeling is that the right thing for the team is the action we have taken. "Now that the decision has been made with the agreement of the entire squad, it's important that we support the players and focus on Thursday night."

sterling still upset about the ass whooping then Laughing

Bizarre stuff from Southgate. He leaves Sterling out of the NT because Sterling is mad at referee decisions v NT teamate Trent AA and Liverpool?
That sounds unbelievably stupid to me.

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Yesterday at 11:02 am

From all reports Sterling went up to Gomez trying to start a fight in the NT training.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Yesterday at 11:38 am

Gomez even though he just went to shake hands, and stepped back when Sterling was visibly angry, got a scratch under his right eye. rofl
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum