Based Bonera
S
36 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Renato Sanches - Page 3 Empty Re: Renato Sanches

Post by Doc Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:18 am

rwo power wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I do see why Bayern spent the money on him though, if their manager wasn't Ancelotti anyway Laughing
Tiger Gerland is still the assistant, and I bet he'll be able to convince his new boss to put some faith in the kids.

So...did he?

Also, would hold up on the flop tag line till Bayern sells him to Dortmund/Wolfsburg for a huge fraction of the cost they paid. Young man still has time on his contract. Too bad he has a manager who really isn't known for trust in young players.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:26 am

Yeah it's because of ancelotti and not because sanches is championship quality..
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:28 am

Kid will be a bombastic midfield force in 5 years
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat May 06, 2017 2:15 pm

starting today since Bayern have already wrapped up the league

time to scout this flop Molenation
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 25, 2017 12:37 pm

Left out of the team that will play confed cup lmao what a flop

60 mil for this 26 years old rofl you have really done it Bayern
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu May 25, 2017 12:39 pm

he won't actually fetch that price right? half of his fee was made up of incentives IIRC and he obviously isn't hitting them

still a massive flop but he was always gonna play out like this with Carlo around at Bayern

quite a baffling kneejerk buy from Buyern though...a lot of talk about him leaving this summer, wonder where he ends up

I would take him for 20m
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri May 26, 2017 7:06 am

Lol United played our part in this I think. We were chasing the lad for like a month and Portuguese papers were already finalizing the details of the deal. Then, the Benfica- Buyern match happened and Pep after having like an epiphany raced ahead and grabbed him.
Anyone who is going to get this lad for 15-20 m this summer should thank us tbh.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri May 26, 2017 11:25 am

Glory wrote:Lol United played our part in this I think. We were chasing the lad for like a month and Portuguese papers were already finalizing the details of the deal. Then, the Benfica- Buyern match happened and Pep after having like an epiphany raced ahead and grabbed him.
Anyone who is going to get this lad for 15-20 m this summer should thank us tbh.

Lmao as if you had any *bleep* clue how high profile football transfers really go down

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri May 26, 2017 1:35 pm

^ Lmao as if I believe what we did/and still doing is the right way to do business.
Admit it, Bayern's young players, especially young foreign players wont get a chance with you guys.
First Hojberg and now Sanches.
Better stick to monopolizing the league and taking all the best local German talents from smaller teams.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri May 26, 2017 1:55 pm

No. What I meant was, the way you describe how that transfer supposedly went down is absolute rubbish.

Let's start with 'Pep' 'grabbing' a player for the next season when he's not coach anymore.
And generally, transfers like that are in the making for months and months.

The BS media dramaturgies that you seem to take at face value ("club x after player z".. " terms agreed".. "WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG?".."club y now in for z as well" ... "player z has told teammates if y does not make CL, he'll go to x".. "WHY DON't WE SIGN HIM ALREADY, HE TOLD HIS TEAMMATES HE WANTS TO") are just that, media BS.
Though of course, if you spend too much time on RedCafé, you're going to get caught up to a point where you think things actually happen like that.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri May 26, 2017 2:03 pm

he would be welcome at Liverpool.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:38 pm

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:54 pm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:56 pm

DECEASED
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:59 pm

Can someone erase this thread pls

The OP is definitely not me. Frenzy must have hacked my account that night. It's a more logical explanation.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:02 pm

RealGunner wrote:

Good to see that he did pick up something from his teammates at Bayern after all

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:05 pm

Milan fans were clamorong for him this summer rofl

Hate them and i hate most of the Serie A contingent whom rate anyone who so much as farts in Serie A, guys like rincon, milantildeath, juveman17, the US Serie A fans on twitter who only watch MLS and Serie A, etc
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:47 pm

REnato peaked 2-3 years ago when we was at benfica. Now he is just a washed up 30 yo

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:30 pm

Kaladin wrote:Milan fans were clamorong for him this summer rofl

Hate them and i hate most of the Serie A contingent whom rate anyone who so much as farts in Serie A, guys like rincon, milantildeath, juveman17, the US Serie A fans on twitter who only watch MLS and Serie A, etc

Tbf most of this comes from actually enjoying football. When you enjoy the game you can rate many players and see the positives. Rating a player doesn't mean he will win the BdO. Serie A is more than the scudetto. A player that is good for a small team like Chievo or Milan deserves to be rated in their context, doesn't mean he is good enough Juve of course.

You were young once and in love with De Sciglio and El Shaarawy. Rediscover that joy brother Kaladin.

Last edited by rincon on Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:31 pm

How did Renato Sanches play toda......
RealGunner wrote:

oh.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:43 am

rincon wrote:
Kaladin wrote:Milan fans were clamorong for him this summer rofl

Tbf most of this comes from actually enjoying football. When you enjoy the game you can rate many players and see the positives. Rating a player doesn't mean he will win the BdO. Serie A is more than the scudetto. A player that is good for a small team like Chievo or Milan deserves to be rated in their context, doesn't mean he is good enough Juve of course.

You were young once and in love with De Sciglio and El Shaarawy. Rediscover that joy brother Kaladin.

My enjoyment only comes from when my team does good, i don't care about Sassuolo playing good football or Atalanta punching above their weight. Yeah, im grumpy most of the time because Milan is doing bad. I rate many players in the game, my enjoyment doesn't factor in thoug, thats the thing. Do i enjoy Ben Arfa? Sure. Do i rate him? Not a chance. Same with Taarabt. Same with a lot of players. I prefer to use logic and comprehension when rating someone, is it logical that a midfielder is a turnover machine? Is it logical that he runs and gets disposessed 90% of the time? But yeah i can see how you rate because 'he scored goals' for Atalanta, a great metric to rate midfielders as evidenced by Nocerino.

On El Shaarawy and De Sciglio, i don't understand how this is relevant? I still rate SES somewhat, but the guys went downhill after Balotelli came/started snorting cocained.

I once rated De Sciglio, once. Never again. 3 absolutely garbage seasons in which he superseded Mexes in red cards and mistakes overrides 1 decent season.

And of course, when i rate a player i don't rate him with Ballon D'Or in mind. No idea how you surmised this. I rate many players on small teams. I rate Politano, Izzo even Robert English.

When i call someone a fraud, its because a player of his ability should not be playing for a club of such stature, some players deserve to be in the dredges. Thats why you see lots of players not showing up for big clubs and then moving to smaller teams and succeed there. Case in point: Saponara.

Look, all i'm saying is that maybe you like to look at the game with an emotional viewpoint, i personally prefer logic and calculation. If i have to be completely frank and show my true colors here, i somewhat hate the Italian media more so than the English media when it comes to banging drums on players. Heck, i hated it when they started kicking and screaming for Donnarumma, sure he turned out great. But i remember him in his first game, the media sensation was unreal. Did the English ever hype a 16 year old like this? I think maybe Zaha is the only one and he was like 20?

Anyways im ranting off here, look you see the good in players, i see the bad in players. In many ways, you are Daenyeres and i'm a pre-maniac Cersei.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:55 am

So we have optimistic Rincon and pessimistic ES to bring balance to the force

Just lacking a nihilist here so gonna throw my hat in and say imo all players are terrible, pointless creatures and they'll all decline and die one day just like we will.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:43 am

Mostly BS, "logic ad comprehension" Laughing get over yourself. I'm actually willing to put it out there, who have I rated above their weight? There should bea few, not more than anyone else. I think you are confusing talking about players with rating them particularly high. Certainly not "rating anyone that farts in Serie A". You've never seen me post here rating Falcinelli, Falque, Ljajic, Politano, Trotta, Izzo, Taarabt, Poli, Bertolacci, Kondogbia, etc, etc. Not even Kovacic and Coutinho.

The only player that comes to mind is Kessie and he is still in Milan's career ruining machine, so who knows. When I rate a player like Papu, he sure as hell deserves to be rated. Same for Sergej two seasons ago. Rating Salah when I remember the narrative was "no good wingers in Serie A" and now he is gonna be top scorer in the EPL. Perotti to do well in a bigger team when he was at Genoa, etc.

When its young players, its one thing to be excited about good performances and another to ensure that they will be great. With Cristante, literally on the same page it says "no one should go for him". Or when I first started watching Chiesa on his good run the first thing I said was "if this is indeed his level" because you never know.

I get that its cool to hate, we all went to high school. Discussing players >>>> saying everyone is shit. Its not my fault that Milan is a banter team and you look at players through Milan-tinted glasses.

So what I'm saying is, my conscience is clean.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:17 am

I see.

I didn’t dispute whom you rate just your reasoning for the rating.

What you see in players is not what i see in players

Lets just leave it at that
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:19 pm

RealGunner wrote:

At first look i thought he was playing for Rubin Kazan nowadays, i guess one could say i am quite a farsighted guy hmm
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue May 15, 2018 2:24 am

Renato Sanches is a sensational absence for Portugal in the 2018 World Cup, failing to find a place even among the Euro 2016 winner's preliminary 35-man squad announced on Monday.

ufffff

Komm hier rein Hans
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next