Cyborg
Doc
Claudio84
sportsczy
halamadrid2
18 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Manchester City - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Manchester City

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 04, 2016 7:16 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChoR9_JUgAARyu8.jpg

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Manchester City - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Manchester City

Post by Jack Daniels Wed May 04, 2016 7:21 pm

Anyone watching through streaming here? Can i have a link? English commentary preferred thanks Very Happy
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed May 04, 2016 7:29 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:Anyone watching through streaming here? Can i have a link? English commentary preferred thanks Very Happy

Link:

Also, way too nervous with this match. Think I may need a drink or two.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed May 04, 2016 7:38 pm

this freaking day has been way too long ffs
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Wed May 04, 2016 8:34 pm

Doc wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:Anyone watching through streaming here? Can i have a link? English commentary preferred thanks Very Happy

Link:
Thanks Doc!

Also, way too nervous with this match. Think I may need a drink or two.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 04, 2016 8:35 pm

Love Isco when he plays like this. Id love to see him next to a proper CDM. Jese has been quite. Bale is playing really well but not liking the sight of another Bale injury. Ronaldo also looked like he got injured at the end

We need to cut out the hollywood balls that make us lose posession instead of going the easy route i.e. pass ourselves out of trouble. Both Modric and Ramos have been guilty of this

Our second goal should have stood. Pepe was not offside
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed May 04, 2016 8:36 pm

cr has been horrible rofl.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed May 04, 2016 8:36 pm

isco serves zero purpose
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed May 04, 2016 8:36 pm

what a wonderful time for Kroos to return. Good game by the excellence. Isco is doing good too. as long as he stays humble and honest, casemiro wont be missed the slightest. the work ethic must remain good.

Our frontline could do better imo. but tarnish not, we attack city, they become worthless. as long as we keep up the hustle, we will make milan.

you poor plebs, watching this on tv.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed May 04, 2016 8:38 pm

chad4401 wrote:isco serves zero purpose

Get over yourself and your bs agenda.
He's playing well and Hala echoed what I was just about to say about Isco.

Also Ronaldo isn't at 100% and its damn near obvious so not sure what you're getting at.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed May 04, 2016 8:41 pm

Isco was clearly one of our best this half. Nobody can argue about that. great performance from the entire team, but the FBs and the midfielders stood out imo. but for jese everyone was great.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Wed May 04, 2016 8:43 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:
My country has no CL coverage this season. Sad
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 04, 2016 8:50 pm

Need to keep out intensity up... 1 goal and we're out. Good games by everyone imo. Don't like Marcelo much and Kroos jogs on defense at times... but it is what it is.

Good work especially by Isco and Bale.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Wed May 04, 2016 8:50 pm

Isco looking good. Jese looking lost. Ronaldo just needs to stand on d field, dats enough. Hez injured,

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed May 04, 2016 9:08 pm

can cr be anymore shat rofl
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed May 04, 2016 9:18 pm

If we don't score a second, City will go through with a last minute goal.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed May 04, 2016 9:41 pm

Suprised for that Isco sub. James came on and didn't get into the game at all unfortunately
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed May 04, 2016 9:41 pm

Phew that was horrifying
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed May 04, 2016 9:44 pm

kroos best player completely dominated them and control the game, not the best game from the team but city are shat so it was good enough

benzema is so missed its crazy hope he is fit for the finals.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 04, 2016 9:45 pm

Man nervy end but we controlled the game. Still the composure infront of goal needs to be an awful lot better for the final. Ronaldo played like a captain in the 2nd half chasing after the ball like dog.

Bale or Kroos my MOTM they were simply splendid. Bale is having one hell of a season. Kudos to him for picking himself up from that pit of a season last year

Isco disco :bow:
Our defenders :bow:

Navas had nothing to do all game to the point he nearly injured himself trying to upstage Neuer
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed May 04, 2016 9:46 pm

chad4401 wrote:can cr be anymore shat rofl

You know, it's funny how you'll defend your loveboy for playing injured, when Ronaldo does it, you call him shit because he didn't score. Even though CR actually passed and linked up pretty well (for once).

Everyone was great, but standouts have to be Ramos, Isco, Bale. Shoutout to Ronaldo, and Lucas + James when he came on.

On another note, what a damn scrub aguero is. He is absolutely terrible, and he's a big reason why city lost. No link up play, no technique, he can just decently dribble, run and shoot. Benzema is miles more talented technically and this game showed that. Even an unfit benz looked better then him Laughing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed May 04, 2016 9:47 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:
My country has no CL coverage this season. Sad

you have my condolences...

See? I told you Manchester City are of no concern. You peeps need to learn not to fall for the EPL HYPE as Aguero did his ghost impression once again. De Bruyne? Overrated pos. Yaya Toure? Modric, Isco, and Kroos made short work of that loser.

Only real concern was that James was shit. terrible Hames was.

To see Kroos dominate the midfield again... What wonderful timing. If Kroos with his forward passing and control stays upto the final, we may yet see triumph against the atletico menace. Frontline could have done better but everyone did great bar james.

Hala Madrid! REMATCH AGAINST ATLETICO! SIMEONE WE COMING FOR YOU, MOTHER**********!!
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed May 04, 2016 9:49 pm

I can't even blame De bruyne. How can you even play decent when you play with someone like Aguero. I hope I'm wrong but he is an absolute fraud. Its pepe and ramos ffs Laughing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed May 04, 2016 10:01 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:I can't even blame De bruyne. How can you even play decent when you play with someone like Aguero. I hope I'm wrong but he is an absolute fraud. Its pepe and ramos ffs Laughing

Real Madrid vs Manchester City - Page 3 KCyEoCUReal Madrid vs Manchester City - Page 3 CDW5qgvReal Madrid vs Manchester City - Page 3 21L763WReal Madrid vs Manchester City - Page 3 ZKJDe8wReal Madrid vs Manchester City - Page 3 0SdeZpB
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed May 04, 2016 10:05 pm

Unbelievable! You're actually satisfied with this performance?

For god's sake, am I the only Real Madrid fan on GL who feels dissatisfied and worried about our team's unconvincing display? City is the third non-elite CL team that we struggled against.

Next opponent? Atlético freaking Madrid; a team that knocked out Barça and Bayern. They're no City, no Wolfsburg and no Roma. If we play like this against them, it's a guaranteed loss.

Heck, we struggled against them and couldn't score until the 93rd minute with a much superior Real Madrid side.

Stop being arrogant and try for once to look at our team with no bias or emotions. We're struggling bad dammit.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 04, 2016 10:07 pm

You need medical help Laughing How many times have we made the CL Final since 2002? This will be twice. Enjoy it ffs. You can't play attractive footy when your team is built like this and you have a ton of injuries.

We're playing smart for once.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum