Cyborg
Doc
Claudio84
sportsczy
halamadrid2
18 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Real Madrid vs Manchester City - Page 5 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Manchester City

Post by sportsczy Thu May 05, 2016 12:33 am

Varane wasn't shit... he's been good. Just can't stay healthy. Pepe-Ramos have been effective so Zidane has no reason to change that duo even with Varane healthy. He's going with the hot pairing.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Manchester City - Page 5 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Manchester City

Post by Valkyrja Thu May 05, 2016 12:35 am

With Zidane here at least we are sure that Varane won't leave. Firing the fat waiter mid-season was a bigger trophy that this possible but not probable CL.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 05, 2016 12:37 am

I wouldn't be so sure Valkyrja.  He's not very happy with his situation.  He's ok if Madrid don't feel he's worthy of being a starting CB as he respects Pepe and Ramos.  But he wants to be a regular somewhere even if it's not Madrid.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu May 05, 2016 12:38 am

who would have thought it. not long ago rafa was taking us through the toilets and the rivals were all smiles. now we're in the bleeping final......c'mon zidane let's bring that title home. good game, the guys were disciplined, i admired that
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu May 05, 2016 12:39 am

sportsczy wrote:I wouldn't be so sure Valkyrja.  He's not very happy with his situation.  He's ok if Madrid don't feel he's worthy of being a starting CB as he respects Pepe and Ramos.  But he wants to be a regular somewhere even if it's not Madrid.

Pepe's contract ends in 2017. He's already been inconsistent this season and there is no way Varane won't be a regular next season. He's a smart fella who knows what he's capable of and that he will be captain in a few years.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu May 05, 2016 12:39 am

oh yeah zidane out rofl
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 05, 2016 12:41 am

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-transfer-news-varane-11089731

"I would like to play every game," Varane told L'Equipe. "The coach knows what I want, but it’s up to him to make the decisions.

"I’ve spent five years playing with the best and I’ve never lost heart. without strength of character it’s impossible to stay at Real Madrid.

"It’s pointless making long-term plans in football. I’m happy in Madrid. I want to keep improving to go to the next level. We’ll see how my situation develops, but I’m not having any headaches over it anyway."
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu May 05, 2016 12:45 am

@ demon, relax, whether it's deserved or not, we're in the final. hell, i've hated this season and last as much as the next guy, but if someone on here said 5 months ago that we'd get to the final, i'd have suggested they ban such an individual for trolling. let's just keep our fingers crossed for the atleti game. and we're still 1 point off top spot, we were double digits behind not too long ago.

what should calm you down demon is that, if we could do this with the unbalanced team we have (yes the team is still not balanced, and creativity isn't stellar), then maybe there's a chance we can fix the gaps. what i think has been brought is heart and discipline. i hope we bloody well win, second is not the prize, but the fact the team went through hell not long ago speaks volumes, especially about zidane's management.....he may not be a tactician yet, but he's either a strong motivator or a good salesperson
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu May 05, 2016 12:51 pm

One last thing about this match: Kroos' set pieces were spot on. Where the hell was this all f-ing season?!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Thu May 05, 2016 1:56 pm

And I noticed kroos passes weren't all sideways like in previous matches. He made a lot of forward passes and instigated attacking moves. This match shows how much we need a create DM

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Thu May 05, 2016 9:18 pm

Hey Demon of Carthage
See this: http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10269741/manchester-city-missed-golden-opportunity-against-poor-real-madrid-says-guillem-balague

This guy echoes your thought. I actually agree with him to an extent but the problem here is that he forgot to realize history would only remember the winners and not the manner.I hope we keep riding our luck and fix our shortcomings this summer

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu May 05, 2016 9:26 pm

We've had such a roller coaster season and I have no shame in embracing our so called easier opponents, but, what I do know is that this squad will turn up when it matters on May 28 in Milan. The thought of winning La Undecima and seeing the entire football world, especially this posers from Cataluña, have a meltdown makes me wet. In 2014 it was us vs Atletico, this time is us against the whole world.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu May 05, 2016 9:52 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:So it is going to be an all Madrid final, as well another all spanish EL final. Viva España!

For a man with more experience than anybody else on GL, you surely jump to conclusions too quickly.

Well 3 out of 4 isn't too bad. Still think I jump to conclusions too quickly? I much rather be viewed as positive, rather than the negativity you displayed yesterday.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 06, 2016 7:59 am

2 season ago ot was and all spanish CL final, plus Sevilla against a non-spanish team. This season it is an all spanish final and Sevilla against a non english team. We are winning this i am telling you. It will be a repeat of 2 seasons ago
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5