Hapless_Hans
The Demon of Carthage
Pedram
guest7
sportsczy
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ronaldo: "the other players on Madrid aren't on my level" - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo: "the other players on Madrid aren't on my level"

Post by El Blanco Madridista Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:37 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:
Adit wrote:
guest7 wrote:You said it yourself, CR is our biggest attacking threat this year since he is the only one taking risks. Hate it or love it without CR we would be worse.

The fault is our attacking midfielders. They are not good enough. BBC is a amazing trio, Özil & Di Maria would rack up so many assists in this team.

No he isn't. Both Benzema and Bale has been better than him. That makes him worst performer among front three. He is the biggest reason why Marcelo's side struggles defensively, did he mention that in his interview?

Actually no. Where have either of them been for the past few games? Bale had a good run of games then disappeared. NEITHER three of these run for the team. It's not just CR7. Bale, sometimes, but he doesn't track back like he should.
The CF should always be the one who tracks back less, that's why you see Benz getting a free pass. However, that's not to say he shouldn't track back at all!

El Blanco Madridista
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo: "the other players on Madrid aren't on my level" - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo: "the other players on Madrid aren't on my level"

Post by Adit Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:25 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:
Adit wrote:
guest7 wrote:You said it yourself, CR is our biggest attacking threat this year since he is the only one taking risks. Hate it or love it without CR we would be worse.

The fault is our attacking midfielders. They are not good enough. BBC is a amazing trio, Özil & Di Maria would rack up so many assists in this team.

No he isn't. Both Benzema and Bale has been better than him. That makes him worst performer among front three. He is the biggest reason why Marcelo's side struggles defensively, did he mention that in his interview?

Actually no. Where have either of them been for the past few games? Bale had a good run of games then disappeared. NEITHER three of these run for the team. It's not just CR7. Bale, sometimes, but he doesn't track back like he should.

Bale has been better than CR by large this season
Even after Zidane took over Bale was the best player in the team. CR was crap and it didn't affect the team at all because bale was winning games. Now Bale is gone and it is so difficult to win games because CR can't bring others to play at all. Bale didn't disappear, he got injured.

Bale track back much better than CR , it's not even close. Bale doesn't let opposition LB double team the right back.. While CR jogs back and points at isco to track the right back.. That scene is beauty to behold.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:29 pm

If CR wants a non track back status he should become a CF but he won't. It is completely different task to become the focal point and difficult since CBs are always on you. He wants that free role where he can score his tap ins using dummy focal point. Statistics don't lie he says, how many times we have force fed him to inflate his statistics? Absolute ungrateful cnt towards his own teammates.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:58 pm

Has CR scored a free kick this year btw?
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:32 am

Yes

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:34 pm

Disappointed that he made these comments to the media.

Disgraceful.

I always gave him the benefit of the doubt because of what he has done for the team since he arrived from Manchester, but this is the tipping point for me.

The team is a family, you have cant play a game of football alone. and You never insult or belittle family in public.

I think he is just frustrated at his own decline. He had all Madrid's chances in that game and he missed them all. No one blamed him for the defeat and said he should have scored those chances, yet he criticizes players.

Jese and Vazquez were great when they can on, mind you. They should replace some starters.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:24 am

Well, I missed quite a bit and still no Izzy. Um, to put things in perspective, Ronaldo is not even on the level he used to be and still looks better than a good bunch of our first team players. Only decent thing that has come out of this is that the RM section is pumping once again.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2