futbol_bill
FalcaoPunch
Valkyrja
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bring back Mourinho - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring back Mourinho

Post by Doc Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:37 pm

It's like Jose falling all with the majority of the footballing community in Spain, his squad and his staff never happened. Or how about Por Que? Remember that madness? No? Well, I do and I could do with that cancerous cancer not being around this club I love. I already have to deal with, well, the club itself, don't need that man giving me anymore reason to dislike him.

I appreciate the work he did but he pretty much destroyed his own good work by being a dick to everyone.

@CBarca
Truthfully, only old man Bill can really answer that as he is the only one currently a Bernabeu regular here. Also, unless you're a Madrid sympathiser in secret, it would be in your best interest to have a non-functional Real Madrid.

Side note: Perez changed the requirements on being a Madrid prez. Basically, you have be a multi-millionaire, 20+ year socio and said money has to come from a Spanish bank.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:09 pm

To answer the question about Perez. Sure we do, but who will replace him? He has the rules changed so most of true valid candidates can't run. Besides there are many positives to Perez being president. We aren't the richest club and consistently in top 5 in both futbol and basketball by accident. Perez runs the club like his successful businesses. The issue is to get him out of the futbol sporting director role. That's the real problem. His continuality very much depends on if he can successfully appeal the upcoming signing ban. I think he will be pressured to resign if appeals don't work.

Why is it that all the trolls keep coming here and telling us we need that piece of &$@? back. If they feel so strongly about him, why don't they take him to their own clubs?

Our issue isn't manager.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:49 pm

Our issue is disorganization on all levels.
Managers changing, players coming in, players leaving, etc etc

Saw something (rumor) that Zidane has decided to put a halt to signing DDG in the summer. And I couldn't be happier.

Of all our problems this season, goalkeeper has not been one. Anyone thinking we need De Gea is again apart of the problem this club has been facing.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:05 am

An actual DM instead of Kroos would solve that "cut through like a hot knife on butter" midfield.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutropin Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:27 am

FennecFox7 wrote:
Neutropin wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:

A team mentality like acting like a classless *bleep* against our rivals, winning only one CDR and one La Liga, constantly playing ugly and dirty. We had absolutely no creativity under mou. We could do nothing with the ball at all.

Look at what that loser made Chelsea. Relegation candidates, on a team loaded with talented players.

Yeah, I'm good. You can take you and your boy out of this section.

didnt you win the only league title you have won in the last 7 years with Mou? Just lol at "only" 1 title in 3 years. In the grand scheme of things him and pep were pretty even in their time together when you compare what titles they won.

You forget that chelsea walked the league last year and if the players didnt turn on him they would do it this year also. Also they have a new manager with those same "talented players" as you put it, but are nowhere near a fraction of what they were last season.

Youre making it seem like all the blame lies on him. You could say you did not do anything offensively, but wasnt the la liga record of the most goals scored brocken during his time there by like 80 goals (I forgot the exact stat).

Truth is Real Madrid now are much weaker than they were when he was there, and you need someone with guts to come in and get rid of ronaldo and implement a team mentality there, which is what Mou was trying to do. Like him or not you would be better with him

Just because we trashed Zaragoza and levante for 10 goals doesn't make us an attacking team. We only had one plan = counter-attack. when we had the ball, we sucked. It seems to me you haven't watched us under mou.

If you're gonna make fanboy comments and not back them up then why bother?

The players turned on him because he's a douchebag. Who wants to play for someone like mou? Absolutely no one.

you didnt just have a counter attack tho, you had the best counter attack in the world. Also you fail to realize that the only way you were going to beat barca was off the counter so implementing another play style would have been stupid.

It seems to me that you dont like him off the pitch and you bring that hatred into discussions on the pitch. If he was such a shit manager he wouldnt have won everywhere he went.

Enjoy being 2nd to barca and now even 3rd cuz atletico are miles better than you
Neutropin
Neutropin
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutropin Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:31 am

Lucifer wrote:Why i think mou is ur Man, though he is complete douche:
What RM needs most is start winning trophies asap. This season is done and dusted except CL, in which I truly believe they can do good if Zizou plays right plus easier draw. Why i say they need to win trophies is u dnt want team forgetting how to win big matches. look at Manu or Liverpool or Milans. Maintaining winner mentality is key thing here and it is maintained only by wiining trophies. Now u have people like CR or Ramos who have been there and done that.They have won big matches and know how to perform on grand stage but soon they will be replaced by younger ones who may get overwhelmed.
RM is one of the best club in world and players playing fot it should have that "greater than thou" mentality and that mentality is only developed by winning trophies. For example if u compare Rakitic and Gundo, gundo definitely is far better than rakitic in every aspect but Rakitic  will have that superior mentality because he was part of team that won treble.
I will conclude by stating what SAF said when he was asked how he managed to get consistent results from teamthis what he said;
i always instilled in minds of player that Man u is the the best club in world and noone is better than it, if ur are playing for Manu than naturally u are the best players in world who can beat anyone.

Mou is one pathetic excuse of human being that I agree but the guy is also winner and noone can take that way from him. He does leave disaster behind him agree. But what RM needs most currently is damage control. Its like elecing Churchill as PM of wartime. Win the war first and maybe then go for more sustainable option.

He does not leave a disaster behind. This is such a myth made by his haters. Look at how he rejuvenated the chelsea squad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1DJGAPoMuk

please watch this video before commenting further on this, I cant take his haters making anymore ignorant statements.
Neutropin
Neutropin
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:48 am

CBarca and Lucifer weren't trolling at all. I don't know why you think they were. They offered their take on the matter using valid and coherent arguments - and while I strongly oppose having Mourinho back, I still believe that they've made this discussion even more interesting and balanced by backing him up. Tribal thinking isn't the way to go here, everybody is and should be welcome to join in anytime they feel like it, regardless of their affiliations and personal preferences.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:16 am

Neutropin wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:
Neutropin wrote:

didnt you win the only league title you have won in the last 7 years with Mou? Just lol at "only" 1 title in 3 years. In the grand scheme of things him and pep were pretty even in their time together when you compare what titles they won.

You forget that chelsea walked the league last year and if the players didnt turn on him they would do it this year also. Also they have a new manager with those same "talented players" as you put it, but are nowhere near a fraction of what they were last season.

Youre making it seem like all the blame lies on him. You could say you did not do anything offensively, but wasnt the la liga record of the most goals scored brocken during his time there by like 80 goals (I forgot the exact stat).

Truth is Real Madrid now are much weaker than they were when he was there, and you need someone with guts to come in and get rid of ronaldo and implement a team mentality there, which is what Mou was trying to do. Like him or not you would be better with him

Just because we trashed Zaragoza and levante for 10 goals doesn't make us an attacking team. We only had one plan = counter-attack. when we had the ball, we sucked. It seems to me you haven't watched us under mou.

If you're gonna make fanboy comments and not back them up then why bother?

The players turned on him because he's a douchebag. Who wants to play for someone like mou? Absolutely no one.

you didnt just have a counter attack tho, you had the best counter attack in the world. Also you fail to realize that the only way you were going to beat barca was off the counter so implementing another play style would have been stupid.

It seems to me that you dont like him off the pitch and you bring that hatred into discussions on the pitch. If he was such a shit manager he wouldnt have won everywhere he went.

Enjoy being 2nd to barca and now even 3rd cuz atletico are miles better than you

Oh yeah? Are we going to forget the 5-0 drubbing Laughing the eye poke, the fact that we couldn't play with the ball at our feet.

So barca was best suited for a counter attack Laughing we should put our entire season to beating them. Yeah, whatever.

A good manager knows how to connect with players and not isolate them and tear them down. A good manager also has a true philosophy of play, not just some kind of negative defensive play. Thank god I'm not seeing pepe-khedira-Alonso in the midfield now Laughing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:18 am

Neutropin wrote:
Lucifer wrote:Why i think mou is ur Man, though he is complete douche:
What RM needs most is start winning trophies asap. This season is done and dusted except CL, in which I truly believe they can do good if Zizou plays right plus easier draw. Why i say they need to win trophies is u dnt want team forgetting how to win big matches. look at Manu or Liverpool or Milans. Maintaining winner mentality is key thing here and it is maintained only by wiining trophies. Now u have people like CR or Ramos who have been there and done that.They have won big matches and know how to perform on grand stage but soon they will be replaced by younger ones who may get overwhelmed.
RM is one of the best club in world and players playing fot it should have that "greater than thou" mentality and that mentality is only developed by winning trophies. For example if u compare Rakitic and Gundo, gundo definitely is far better than rakitic in every aspect but Rakitic  will have that superior mentality because he was part of team that won treble.
I will conclude by stating what SAF said when he was asked how he managed to get consistent results from teamthis what he said;
i always instilled in minds of player that Man u is the the best club in world and noone is better than it, if ur are playing for Manu than naturally u are the best players in world who can beat anyone.

Mou is one pathetic excuse of human being that I agree but the guy is also winner and noone can take that way from him. He does leave disaster behind him agree. But what RM needs most currently is damage control. Its like elecing Churchill as PM of wartime. Win the war first and maybe then go for more sustainable option.

He does not leave a disaster behind. This is such a myth made by his haters. Look at how he rejuvenated the chelsea squad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1DJGAPoMuk

please watch this video before commenting further on this, I cant take his haters making anymore ignorant statements.

Yes, he does leave a disaster behind. He left our team disorganized and our locker room in disarray.

Yeah, he did leave Chelsea in a pile of shit. The players turned on him because his man management skills aren't good enough

And he left inter on a high. No foundation, nothing for inter to build on. That's why they took such a dip in quality after he left.

You can't take his haters, well guess what, we can't take his *bleep* fanboys coming in our section acting like he is the best manager in the world.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2