Another day... another battery charge

4 posters

Go down

Another day... another battery charge Empty Another day... another battery charge

Post by sportsczy Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:30 am

Took a disabled relative to a doctors appointment and then the supermarket with his caregiver...  since he's completely paralyzed from the neck down and he'd been on the wheelchair for hours (dangerous), i waited for the caregiver to do all the shopping and moved to the market door to quickly load and leave.

This older man goes crazy and i haven't been there even a minute about parking in front of the market.  Words get exchanged and he curses me out.  Poor caregiver is frightened. Finally, this man takes an aggressive step towards me with the caregiver in between us.  I sidestep the caregiver and shove him away... who knows what this dude was ready to do.  He falls and then screams for the police.

Since it's the US, i can't leave this stupid scene actually forced the police to come.  No injuries, no scratches, nothing.  Dude jsut fell down as i pushed him back.  Police write me up to appear in court on misdemeanor battery charges as it's automatic if you lay your hands on anyone if they complain.  Can you freakin believe this crap?  Thankfully, it's in front of a major supermarket so there's video footage the police seized.

US annoys me sometimes.... oh and i'm officially a thug with street cred now smoking smoking
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Another day... another battery charge Empty Re: Another day... another battery charge

Post by futbol_bill Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:30 pm

Couldn't you have put him on your foe list and ignored him?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Another day... another battery charge Empty Re: Another day... another battery charge

Post by ronalessi Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:03 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Couldn't you have put him on your foe list and ignored him?

LMAO.

Anyway, looks like this older guy is someone from GL.
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:22 pm

Naw, I try to stay away from the US. If I did I would have Trump at the top of my foe list!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:22 pm

sportsczy wrote:Took a disabled relative to a doctors appointment and then the supermarket with his caregiver...  since he's completely paralyzed from the neck down and he'd been on the wheelchair for hours (dangerous), i waited for the caregiver to do all the shopping and moved to the market door to quickly load and leave.

This older man goes crazy and i haven't been there even a minute about parking in front of the market.  Words get exchanged and he curses me out.  Poor caregiver is frightened. Finally, this man takes an aggressive step towards me with the caregiver in between us.  I sidestep the caregiver and shove him away... who knows what this dude was ready to do.  He falls and then screams for the police.

Since it's the US, i can't leave this stupid scene actually forced the police to come.  No injuries, no scratches, nothing.  Dude jsut fell down as i pushed him back.  Police write me up to appear in court on misdemeanor battery charges as it's automatic if you lay your hands on anyone if they complain.  Can you freakin believe this crap?  Thankfully, it's in front of a major supermarket so there's video footage the police seized.

US annoys me sometimes.... oh and i'm officially a thug with street cred now smoking smoking

where are you again? In texas, we just stomp peeps who act out of place.

you get misdemeanor, I break someone's nose/jaw. which is probably why it is much more chill here. peeps know exactly what happens when you get all aggressive.

Yes police get involved but that punk learns a lesson. since I'm buddies with my local police, I get away with a lot of things.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:29 pm

Cali... freekin liberals.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:35 pm

sportsczy wrote:Cali... freekin liberals.
that garbage place? you have my condolences.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down