Valkyrja
futbol
The Demon of Carthage
Perucho21
sportsczy
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pogba will come to Real Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Pogba will come to Real Madrid

Post by sportsczy Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:13 pm

Yeah i agree... make your top 11 clear but rotate in games that are less competitive. The thing you need to do is make sure that there's competition so that, although the top 11 is clear, they need to perform. It also motivates the backup people to work hard and try to beat out the starters. At PSG for example, Motta was benched for a while when he was poor last season. Same with Lavezzi. Pastore as well.

It's possible to reinforce roles while allowing for competition and stressing accountability. That's what good managers are supposed to do AND sell the squad on it.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Pogba will come to Real Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Pogba will come to Real Madrid

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:20 pm

While I'll agree with everything you both have said, it is also wise to know in advance what formation you will play so as to not have potential players on your team that don't really have a natural position for them!! In our current case, we have 12 such starter players yet are playing at least 3 (or maybe it's 4) out of natural position. (and we also play 2 players as backups that should be the starters. Some of this is on Benitez, but you have to look at Flo as the root cause for most of our issues.

What I'm hoping for is better tactics, man management, better motivation from Zidane. Use the rest of this year to establish himself and determine what is the best tactics / starting 11, plus play a major role in controlling Perez from next summer's activities. And that the changes begin will getting Ronaldo sold somewhere.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:29 am

Is pogba seriously on or are you just dreaming sports? Personally I don't see it happening. Can't get Fatzard and Pogs in the same summer even if you sell CR7.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:42 am

Turok_TTZ wrote:Is pogba seriously on or are you just dreaming sports? Personally I don't see it happening. Can't get Fatzard and Pogs in the same summer even if you sell CR7.

Zidane talks about him all the time and how great he is on French TV... only other player i remember him doing that with was Hazard.

Only way Hazard come is if Ronaldo leaves and, despite what Zizou says, i think he will.

If i had my way, I'd poach Matic and Hazard from Chelsea and get Pogba. Matic can sit in front of the defense while Modric and Pogba run the sides. Hazard is more of a playmaker than scorer... which is perfect since we would have Benz and Bale.

It's all about team balance for me, not individual talent. We're badly constructed right now imo.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:43 am

I want Hazard to come just to see Harmonica turn on him.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:31 am

sportsczy wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:Is pogba seriously on or are you just dreaming sports? Personally I don't see it happening. Can't get Fatzard and Pogs in the same summer even if you sell CR7.

Zidane talks about him all the time and how great he is on French TV...  only other player i remember him doing that with was Hazard.

Only way Hazard come is if Ronaldo leaves and, despite what Zizou says, i think he will.

If i had my way, I'd poach Matic and Hazard from Chelsea and get Pogba.  Matic can sit in front of the defense while Modric and Pogba run the sides.  Hazard is more of a playmaker than scorer... which is perfect since we would have Benz and Bale.

It's all about team balance for me, not individual talent.  We're badly constructed right now imo.

I disagree but mostly because I am hardcore Carlo philosophy. We just need our mids and Bale to do their bit defensively and it will all work out. I am not a fan of Matic. Hazard alright but I like Kroos and Modric. Let's not forget Kovacic and Isco. Team balance can be achieved if everyone works together. Didn't you learn this when we were under Carlo? Zidane will remind you whats up m8.

Freeza wrote:I want Hazard to come just to see Harmonica turn on him.
Top kek. Pogba will come to Real Madrid - Page 2 JWokSjA
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum