M99
CBarca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
LeSwagg James
dmize
20 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:11 pm

We just judge LeBron on his basketball ability.. Based on just that and not trophies, he's top 2 all-time

And tbh if Wade was healthy and maintained a level close to his '09 form, they could have won 5-6 rings..

LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:15 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:We just judge LeBron on his basketball ability.. Based on just that and not trophies, he's top 2 all-time

And tbh if Wade was healthy and maintained a level close to his '09 form, they could have won 5-6 rings..

They would've won 12 rings probably, maybe even 20.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:17 pm

Freeza wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:We just judge LeBron on his basketball ability.. Based on just that and not trophies, he's top 2 all-time

I wouldn't rule anything out.. But at the same time I like to keep a realistic outlook on things
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:20 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:
Freeza wrote:

I wouldn't rule anything out.. But at the same time I like to keep a realistic outlook on things

Realistic outlook? Yet you call LeBron the GOAT player based on ability, and talks about keeping a prime level of Wade through 6 years. Delusional is more like it.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:22 pm

What I meant is no one knows the future lol, I mean nobody saw this Curry coming to begin with.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:26 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:What I meant is no one knows the future lol, I mean nobody saw this Curry coming to begin with.

Exactly this. It's also one of the reasons I hate ceiling talk in draft speculation, because noone can anticipate growth in a player.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:38 pm

Freeza wrote:Realistic outlook? Yet you call LeBron the GOAT player based on ability, and talks about keeping a prime level of Wade through 6 years. Delusional is more like it.

I'm not asking him to maintain a prime for that long, just to still be great. His production fell off a cliff in their 3rd-4th year together.

Also, I'm right about LeBron. You will see when he ends up that high on every GOAT list when it's all said and done mate.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:47 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:
Freeza wrote:Realistic outlook? Yet you call LeBron the GOAT player based on ability, and talks about keeping a prime level of Wade through 6 years. Delusional is more like it.

I'm not asking him to maintain a prime for that long, just to still be great. His production fell off a cliff in their 3rd-4th year together.

Also, I'm right about LeBron. You will see when he ends up that high on every GOAT list when it's all said and done mate.

When it's all said and done? No, don't think he'll be there. Only to people who discredit every player above 6'9 perhaps.
Top 10, for sure. Also there will be players every decade with the same potential, so we never now.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:35 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
ranDOM 10 wrote:No one is acting like anything, they just want to see it over a extended period of time. Why are you acting like that's so unreasonable?

This lol, Golden State fans are acting like Lebron fans thinking he surpassed MJ before he won anything lol.

No one is saying anything, y'all just acting like you know the future that he's gonna certainly play like this for another decade is the issue.

Remember when Lebron said we gonna win 6 championships in Miami? That's how you lot are acting.
Lol no that's not how I'm acting.
And I know you guys are really concerned about longevity. And that's fair enough I understand that. But he doesn't need 10 more years like this to go down as GOAT. Hell all he needs is two more rings and keep playing like this for 3/4 more years to go down as one of the greatest shooters, clutch players, role models and great players yo have ever played the game. And the way they are playing atm. I can't see that changing anytime soon. The team is not old at all, and the team know they got something special going on so why would any of them (or more specifically the top players) why would they wanna leave in the next 5 years when realistically they could possibly add 3 more rings in those 5 years.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:38 am

Barring a huge injury I can see Curry keeping this form up for at least 4 more years. Imagine if he still improves. That would be crazy. His numbers this season are among the best to have ever been put up, so in terms of comparing players' peaks and ceilings (remember we still don't know if this is his ceiling) we can already say he is a GOAT on this terms.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:50 pm

@ESPNSteinLine 15h
ESPN sources say that the Sacramento Kings are going ahead with a coaching change and plan to fire George Karl in coming days

@ESPNSteinLine 7m
ESPN sources say that the Sacramento Kings, in a dramatic about-face, have decided to keep George Karl in place as coach. The Kings scrapped plans to fire George Karl after lengthy meeting Tuesday in Philly between Karl and GM Vlade Divac, sources told ESPN.

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 19 Yw8t0
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:25 pm

They probably reached out to some other guys and no one wanted anything to do with that dumpster fire.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:26 pm

Hawks may entertain deals for Al Horford, Jeff Teague at deadline:

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14745595/atlanta-hawks-entertain-deals-al-horford-jeff-teague-kyle-korver-trade-deadline

The Cavs need to make a move for Korver if possible smoking
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:02 pm

Anyone should do all they can to get Horford IMO, he's the most underrated player in the entire league IMO.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:49 pm

Report: Cavaliers showing interest in Evans, Asik, Korver
William Lou Feb 9, 2016 6:36 PM
The Cleveland Cavaliers appear to be looking to load up in advance of another deep playoff run.

ESPN's Brian Windhorst reports that the Cavaliers are showing interest in Atlanta Hawks sharpshooter Kyle Korver and a pair of New Orleans Pelicans in center Omer Asik and Tyreke Evans.

Korver Twisted Evil
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:00 am

Korver is shite now lol, he's body is done in. JR is better at this point tbh.

No idea why they want Asik or Tyreke either, Asik is crap and Tyreke is useless without the ball. hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:59 am

I think Korver would be a good pick up and would get tons of free shots... I don't want the other two lol
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:58 am

The point about the Warriors having the capability to do this for years is correct, and they very well may add to their tally...

BUT, Warriors fans should hope that arrogance doesn't get in the way. This Warriors team have developed a certain arrogance about them already, which can be good if harnessed correctly, or it could be terribly damaging.

The way Warriors fans talk too, I think they've caught the arrogance bug
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:50 pm

Man just like Atlana to blow their team up.

I won't be at another game if that happens though.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:22 pm

Wilt is #5, Magic #4.. Jimmies rustling everywhere

Will ESPN do the unthinkable and put LeBron at #2? Proud
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:37 pm

Oh so you like them again now lol, Lebron shouldn't be anywhere near the top 5 and borderline top 10 if I'm nice.

Not surprised by LeSPN though
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:06 pm

I don't agree with some of their placements tbh.. Don't know what they're looking at

Like I said though, if its based on bball ability I put him top 2.. If it takes championships/career into account I still put him top 5 so it doesn't matter to me Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:54 am

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 19 20160210

Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:42 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:Wilt is #5, Magic #4.. Jimmies rustling everywhere

Will ESPN do the unthinkable and put LeBron at #2? Proud

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....................... so when did he become better than Wilt? Suspect
When did Magic surpass Wilt?

Good Lord, the disrespect of the big man *sigh*.

He's top 10, arguably top 5 (still a pick 'em with him or Bird.)

Nice to see Kareem FINALLY getting the credit he deserves, he is arguably the Greatest Player of All-Time.

Also, NBA talk is becoming so tedious. It seems more idiots are voicing their opinions and just blatantly ignore facts.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:13 pm

I don't see a problem with Magic over Wilt tbh. I understand having a problem with LeBron over him though.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:31 pm

I agree, I have Magic 3rd and always have.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next