Upcoming Stadium projects

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 Empty Re: Upcoming Stadium projects

Post by iftikhar on Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:04 am

around 1.2 billion euro
That certainly involves few other projects.

iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 8877
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 Empty Re: Upcoming Stadium projects

Post by elm_baraja_shaman on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:48 pm

how the Stadio Friuli (Udinese's Stadium) is coming up:

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 11075159_10204028780825594_4208308737461761602_n

mini Juve stadium? hmm

_________________
Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 MxbELY0
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Internacional
Posts : 5266
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 Empty Re: Upcoming Stadium projects

Post by marottalad on Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:54 am

@elm_baraja_shaman wrote:how the Stadio Friuli (Udinese's Stadium) is coming up:

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 11075159_10204028780825594_4208308737461761602_n

mini Juve stadium? hmm


Looks Good. Udinese should be a decent mid table club at best because of their small town population but they are always up there and usually punching above their weight.

_________________
Come home Zlatan Heart
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 935
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 Empty Re: Upcoming Stadium projects

Post by DeviAngel on Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:01 am

@marottalad wrote:
@elm_baraja_shaman wrote:how the Stadio Friuli (Udinese's Stadium) is coming up:

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 11075159_10204028780825594_4208308737461761602_n

mini Juve stadium? hmm


Looks Good. Udinese should be a decent mid table club at best because of their small town population but they are always up there and usually punching above their weight.

Lol its not because of the town, their owner also owns Watofrd and Granda. Imagine the scouting network they have + how many youngsters they produce per year

_________________
:coffee: Thumbs up  I don't worry , I am sexy !  Thumbs up   :coffee:
Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 Scaled.php?server=191&filename=delpierobuffon
"I do not want the # 10 kit to be retired. It wouldn’t be right. When I was a child I dreamed of being able to wear it one day, and I would like others to do the same. There must plenty of little kids with the same dream I once had. "
Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 87fcec3f69fd05ece2387f1454e5e453
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21281
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 119

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 Empty Re: Upcoming Stadium projects

Post by marottalad on Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:12 am

@DeviAngel wrote:
@marottalad wrote:
@elm_baraja_shaman wrote:how the Stadio Friuli (Udinese's Stadium) is coming up:

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 11075159_10204028780825594_4208308737461761602_n

mini Juve stadium? hmm


Looks Good. Udinese should be a decent mid table club at best because of their small town population but they are always up there and usually punching above their weight.

Lol its not because of the town, their owner also owns Watofrd and Granda. Imagine the scouting network they have + how many youngsters they produce per year


I do not live in Italy from what i have heard they can't maintain their stars because the town is too small..... well one of the reasons. Of course they are one of the best clubs in the world for scouting but once the big players explode it is hard for them to keep ahold of them, I assume for that reason more the the money? i wouldn't be surprised if Udinese are quite wealthy

_________________
Come home Zlatan Heart
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 935
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 Empty Re: Upcoming Stadium projects

Post by iftikhar on Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:44 am

One on the stands isn't complete, yet they have laid the turf/grass??? Wouldn't the construction damage the grass/turf!!!
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 8877
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 Empty Re: Upcoming Stadium projects

Post by VendettaRed07 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:30 pm

So, what is this I'm hearing about Spurs building their new stadium with plans of an NFL team being a co-tennent?

How in gods name is that going to work? And why would a team spend 400m only to have an NFL team come in and ruin the playing surface?

_________________
Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 20140412_170701
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3447
Join date : 2012-08-09

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 Empty Re: Upcoming Stadium projects

Post by Kaladin on Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:55 pm

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 CDnKZ4kWoAABNn1
Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 CDnKZ8-WYAEv2jLUpcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 CDnKZ9BW8AMeY2DUpcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 CDnKZ8xWEAAmpcO

“Today, those stadium plans received a boost as the Fondazione Fiera Milano, which owns the land and has been assessing the bids to redevelop the former world fair site, communicated that Milan has been identified as the main bid to re-develop the area amongst the other bids.

“The next step will be to verify that all the conditions can be met to carry out the project. A decision will be communicated in no more than 6 weeks.” In a season with very few successes in the football area, CEO Barbara can be pleased with her work, also on this project, which is important for Milan’s future.


_________________
Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 D7hZUzZW4AABr7d
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23194
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 Empty Re: Upcoming Stadium projects

Post by windkick on Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:12 pm

Looks like somebody could potentially fall off the roof and land directly onto the pitch. Seems safe.

_________________
Luis Suárez : "Nutmegs were my only option."
Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 1354616707_extras_noticia_foton_7_1
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 6214
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 Empty Re: Upcoming Stadium projects

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:33 pm

Inb4 Milan outdo Juve in boring stadium names and call it the #we are AC Milan stadium.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 67343
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 Empty Re: Upcoming Stadium projects

Post by Kick on Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:29 am

The plans for the rebuilding of Stamford Bridge have been reveled by the mail:

Spoiler:
Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 2A1744B700000578-0-image-a-4_1435612616667Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 2A1744A900000578-0-image-a-10_1435612770231Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 2A1744C000000578-0-image-a-12_1435612909471Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 2A17426A00000578-0-image-a-14_1435613075917Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 2A17419E00000578-0-image-a-16_1435613301953

The reason for the Polaroid colouration is because Roman Abramovich wants Stamford Bridge to become a football cathedral.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3143769/Chelsea-owner-Roman-Abramovich-unveil-Stamford-Bridge-expansion-plans-club-aim-increase-capacity-60-000.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

_________________
Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 GettyImages-1163532035

#Carefree #kaspbffl
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34346
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 Empty Re: Upcoming Stadium projects

Post by Onions on Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:20 pm

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/new-scheme/

Lot of information came out today with the revised stadium plans following the partnership between the club and the NFL. The capacity of the stadium has been increased from 56,000 to 61,000, a retractable pitch to accommodate both Tottenham and any NFL teams to play there (minimum of 2 games every year, for 10 years starting from 2018) and general facelift to the surrounding areas to name a few things mentioned inside the link I provided above.

All information and new images for the stadium can be seen inside the website, though it is a long read.

Onions
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 21
Join date : 2014-01-09

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 Empty Re: Upcoming Stadium projects

Post by FilthyLuca on Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:01 pm

@VendettaRed07 wrote:So, what is this I'm hearing about Spurs building their new stadium with plans of an NFL team being a co-tennent?

How in gods name is that going to work? And why would a team spend 400m only to have an NFL team come in and ruin the playing surface?

its one game a year, for ten years. they could do it sunday night before the international break and itll be fine.


And that Milan stadium looks impressive. ive been to juventus stadium and aside from the fact that they keep all their revenue, It was nothing to write home about.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 708
Join date : 2011-12-09

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 Empty Re: Upcoming Stadium projects

Post by Onions on Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:29 pm

@FilthyLuca wrote:
@VendettaRed07 wrote:So, what is this I'm hearing about Spurs building their new stadium with plans of an NFL team being a co-tennent?

How in gods name is that going to work? And why would a team spend 400m only to have an NFL team come in and ruin the playing surface?

its one game a year, for ten years.  they could do it sunday night before the international break and itll be fine.


And that Milan stadium looks impressive.  ive been to juventus stadium and aside from the fact that they keep all their revenue, It was nothing to write home about.


The new stadium has a retractable pitch, much like Veltins-Arena at Schalke. The main pitch will be retractable and will be used for only Spurs games while the NFL team will use the pitch underneath the retractable. This means if the pitch below is to be ruined by an NFL team, it can be given due time to be fixed assuming there will be many months between NFL teams playing their.

Onions
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 21
Join date : 2014-01-09

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 Empty Re: Upcoming Stadium projects

Post by DeviAngel on Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:38 pm

#Bologna FC, now owned by Saputo and Tacopina, plan to upgrade the Stadio Renato Dall'Ara. One render:
Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 CLpOdhTUAAA9hxW

_________________
:coffee: Thumbs up  I don't worry , I am sexy !  Thumbs up   :coffee:
Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 Scaled.php?server=191&filename=delpierobuffon
"I do not want the # 10 kit to be retired. It wouldn’t be right. When I was a child I dreamed of being able to wear it one day, and I would like others to do the same. There must plenty of little kids with the same dream I once had. "
Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 87fcec3f69fd05ece2387f1454e5e453
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21281
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 119

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 Empty Re: Upcoming Stadium projects

Post by Kick on Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:34 am

@Kick wrote:The plans for the rebuilding of Stamford Bridge have been reveled by the mail:

Spoiler:
Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 2A1744B700000578-0-image-a-4_1435612616667Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 2A1744A900000578-0-image-a-10_1435612770231Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 2A1744C000000578-0-image-a-12_1435612909471Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 2A17426A00000578-0-image-a-14_1435613075917Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 2A17419E00000578-0-image-a-16_1435613301953

The reason for the Polaroid colouration is because Roman Abramovich wants Stamford Bridge to become a football cathedral.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3143769/Chelsea-owner-Roman-Abramovich-unveil-Stamford-Bridge-expansion-plans-club-aim-increase-capacity-60-000.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490


Our official model of how the new SB will look:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3217477/Chelsea-fans-look-new-home-club-unveil-model-Stamford-Bridge.html

Spoiler:
Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 2BDA18F000000578-0-image-a-1_1441054152161Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 2BDA190700000578-0-image-a-2_1441054154803Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 2BDA21BD00000578-0-image-a-3_1441054159603Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 2BDA18B000000578-0-image-a-4_1441054162717Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 2BDA1DDF00000578-3217477-image-a-1_1441068450794Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 2BDA13FB00000578-0-image-a-5_1441054173682

The inside looks like a typical modern day stadium, the outside looks rather interesting, though.

_________________
Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 GettyImages-1163532035

#Carefree #kaspbffl
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34346
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 Empty Re: Upcoming Stadium projects

Post by Kaladin on Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:36 pm

Cagliari's 21k slated for 2019

_________________
Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 D7hZUzZW4AABr7d
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23194
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 Empty Re: Upcoming Stadium projects

Post by RealGunner on Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:38 pm

Do they even have 21k fans
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 84590
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 Empty Re: Upcoming Stadium projects

Post by Kaladin on Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:46 pm

Its in Sardinia, full of nouveau riche ppl, gotta take their kids somewhere

_________________
Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 D7hZUzZW4AABr7d
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23194
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 Empty Re: Upcoming Stadium projects

Post by Robespierre on Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:46 pm

ES wrote:Its in Sardinia, full of shepherds, gotta take their kids somewhere
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 13776
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 Empty Re: Upcoming Stadium projects

Post by RealGunner on Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:49 pm

ffs
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 84590
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 Empty Re: Upcoming Stadium projects

Post by Art Morte on Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:49 pm

ES wrote:Cagliari's 21k slated for 2019


A 21k stadium for a mid-table Italian club with cool Italian words like "shopping", "area" and "sports bar" sprayed all over the demo video? Now this just gets my juices flowing.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 17059
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 Empty Re: Upcoming Stadium projects

Post by Kaladin on Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:51 pm

@Robespierre wrote:
ES wrote:Its in Sardinia, full of shepherds, gotta take their kids somewhere


Dunno but its a billionaire's backyard, with royal families going there every summer

There was even talks a few years ago that the Qatari royal family were going to purchase the club lol

_________________
Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 D7hZUzZW4AABr7d
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23194
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 Empty Re: Upcoming Stadium projects

Post by M99 on Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:59 pm

During the Riva era fans used to sit on billboards because the stadium became too full.

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 Luigi-Riva-Cagliari

_________________
#JUSTICE4Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 Lulcas11Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1Qm5HNgjLaUFoxTrAByV_TPaXaTm9kcWgsyrtiDOv7FlsWYRBUpcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 ZidaneUpcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 SmurffUpcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 GhelyonUpcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 Hungry_boyUpcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 Lol-sign

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.
M99
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 28047
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 96

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 Empty Re: Upcoming Stadium projects

Post by Robespierre on Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:07 pm

Laughing
In 60's Riva didn't want to join Cagliari because at that time the Sardegna was considered just a place of bandits and shepherds.
Then he fell in love for the Sardegna and he wanted to stay forever refusing repeatedly  the Juventus. Legend.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 13776
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 Empty Re: Upcoming Stadium projects

Post by Hapless_Hans on Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:08 pm

ES wrote:
@Robespierre wrote:
ES wrote:Its in Sardinia, full of shepherds, gotta take their kids somewhere


Dunno but its a billionaire's backyard, with royal families going there every summer

There was even talks a few years ago that the Qatari royal family were going to purchase the club lol


meaning you tried to persuade your dad to buy it for you but he didn't want to?

_________________
Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 Fbl-ita-serie-a-fiorentina-ribery-5d5fe3bd55aa31c89c000018
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 28564
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 8 Empty Re: Upcoming Stadium projects

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum