Mr Nick09
halamadrid2
The Demon of Carthage
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Real Madrid vs Rayo Vallecano - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Rayo Vallecano

Post by Adit Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:45 am

Rather play bunch of kids there than BBC. Horrible.

Did *bleep* all when the game was 11 vs 11

Tony took one for the team, otherwise this was another defeat.

Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:46 am

adit you think origi is better than benzema cause pace, your opinion doesn't even count.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:47 am

Oh for crying out loud stop with this Benzema fanboyism...jesus *bleep* christ!
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:48 am

The ship is on fire and sinking and he's only interested in Benzema. Holy mother of god!
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:50 am

As if I said that Chad.. You now making stuff up more and more.

What did I expect from blackmailzema fan.

Did I post that?

Chad: yes you did, I could see your tattoo marks, believe me I can confirm.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:55 am

chad4401 wrote:come on now last season james from lcm still provided more goals and assists than isco in the same position, sure he doesn't as look nice on the ball as isco, but doesn't change the fact he gives more than isco, bbc or not.

I don't like him playing too deep either, but this whole bbc hate campaign because some are butthurt about msn is getting boring, everybody was so sure that kroos was the real problem couple weeks ago as well, why can't james just be in poor form or not giving it his all? why is always certain players fault every season? because hype?
No not because of hype, because James is not a CM and doesnt know how to play that position. Since when do you look at goals and assists to rate a player. The fact is that both Kovacic and Isco are positionally better than James when playing deep.

It's the positioning that matters, compensating gaps and balancing BBC.

James being in poor form just makes things even worse, because indeed last season he looked better. But let's not forget that he had his best time in madrid playing in a different position. That's not a coincidence.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:02 am

Sell the stat padders and put Hamez as a #10 behind Benzema.. Problem solved Very Happy
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:11 am

@nick first of all i don't use goals or assist to judge players, im just stating the fact he offers more, and lets not start overrating isco at cm, he does a grand total of nothing it just looks nicer.

lets not talk about positioning or gaps or balance either, when it takes you guys 2 months to get to the same answer, i came up with couple weeks into the season, im pretty sure i was first to highlight cr-bale does the same thing and messes up the balance, i also said casemiro would make zero difference, because the organization is messed up thanks to cr, when everybody was just blaming kroos for everything, so as i said you guys are more interested in blaming certain players for everything, to protect your favorites especially when we all know who is and was the main reason, for a lot of the problems, before bbc but everybody acting like we was winning trebles before bbc was formed Laughing.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:22 am

You just used goals and assists and justify James performances from last season in midfield, your words, i can quote you again if you wish.

Casemiro made a difference, he has had bad games but he also made a difference because he wins a lot more duels in midfield than Kroos. We cant move CR and Bale, so adjustment had to be made somewhere else.

It's not about blaming x or y, BBC can be maintained, but the midfield we are playing to support them is not adequate.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:32 am

your saying isco running around turning over the ball> cause he resembles iniesta with his dribbling, as i said isco does a grand total of bleep all, kova is a natural cm so make a case for him

as for casemiro sure he wins more headers and tackles, but against proper mids he is literally useless, cause the workrate from the wingers in nonexistent, it doesn't matter who is in the mid if they get overrun, see it with mou and carlo, so its not any particular players fault that the point im getting at.

i don't care if the bbc is broken up or not, im stating the fact that when benz/bale ain't playing well they can be singled out and shat on for months nonstop, while cr plays his usual garbage and gets a free pass, and now because he ain't statpadding like before, most fans are purposely trying to shat on bale/benz just for the sake of it,instead of giving cr the same treatment its obvious and stupid.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:44 am

chad4401 wrote:your saying isco running around turning over the ball> cause he resembles iniesta with his dribbling
i am not saying that, i never said that. Those are your words, your own deluded imagination. As a matter of fact, i am not advocating for anyone in particular. I just made an observation that James sucks at midfield, and we have other players who are better suited for that position.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:47 pm

Very clear that James can't play CM. Never could. It's a travesty for both him and the club that we try and play him there.... If Ronaldo is moved, he's the perfect replacement. No need to try and buy someone else.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:42 pm

The stunning part and really an indictment on Rafa.... Benz has exactly ZERO assists with Madrid this season. Zilch. Nada.

How do you completely neutralize this guy's strength??? Easy, you have him play all the way on top and give him no freedom to drop low to playmake. We also don't link up AT ALL. Nothing.

It's absurd.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:51 pm

sportsczy wrote:The stunning part and really an indictment on Rafa.... Benz has exactly ZERO assists with Madrid this season. Zilch. Nada.

How do you completely neutralize this guy's strength??? Easy, you have him play all the way on top and give him no freedom to drop low to playmake. We also don't link up AT ALL. Nothing.

It's absurd.

It shows too. The link between the midfield and the attack is almost nonexistent. Bale and CR have tried to replicate that link and have failed epically
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:53 am

I think we kind of broke the unwritten rule in this match. Our old teams would never try to stat pad against a 9men team.
If it was 11 vs 11, yeah I agree nobody will think of scoring 10 or 20 but against 9 men? It was kind of classless imo. Read that with Casillas telling Spain to stop scoring once Italy went 2 player down in Euro final. We used to have such classy players as captains , now the leader is CR, a player obsessed with scoring.. What did we expect when they went 9 men blol
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:31 pm

Adit wrote:I think we kind of broke the unwritten rule in this match. Our old teams would never try to stat pad against a 9men team.
If it was 11 vs 11, yeah I agree nobody will think of scoring 10 or 20 but against 9 men? It was kind of classless imo. Read that with Casillas telling Spain to stop scoring once Italy went 2 player down in Euro final. We used to have such classy players as captains , now the leader is CR, a player obsessed with scoring.. What did we expect when they went 9 men blol

Imo, that's just nitpicking.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:32 pm

I'd be pissed if the team stopped attacking and I'd paid for a ticket no matter what the circumstances was.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2