titosantill
The Demon of Carthage
halamadrid2
20 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Villarreal vs Real Madrid - Page 6 Empty Re: Villarreal vs Real Madrid

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:45 am

Are you really going to blame James for Rafa's utter tactical cluelessness? Look at us, everybody is playing bad, from Benzema to Navas. Every.single.one. So let's throw everybody under the bus just because our tactical genius doesn't know how to position his players.

Nobody played this bad under Carlo.

Rafa lost the dressing room. I'm sure he's doing his best, but he's simply not good enough for a team this big.

The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:47 am

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CWJjRBFU8AAEwVl.jpg

It is happening again Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:54 am

Benzema is playing better, granted he has been bad in our big games, Marcelo is playing better, Carvajal is playing better. Pepe is playing as good, Bale is being more productive

Ronaldo has dropped off (he is 31 so he is obviously in a decline), Modric/Kroos have dropped off but that is because they have no support from the rest of the players. Isco is in a meh form but he has to play everywhere but the CM position. Then we have the rest:

Danilo who was likely never good to start with but our club got hoodwinked by Barca following him and decided to just put in a bid for the lulz

Ramos is playing absolutely horrendous costing us goals left and right. After begging for a raise i was expecting better from him

Then you have James the wannabe superstar demanding to start but plays bang average against any team that matters

Then you have guys like Nacho and Lucas who have been excellent but cant play because there are certain players who will go crying to the media when they are benched

I am done with him and the BBC. They can all fck off for all i care. Guve me the line up we played against Bilbao and PSG away and to hell with the rest
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:09 am

It's like Benitez is blind or something. Every single one can see James with BBC making a 424 game after game. Benitez is the biggest coward I have ever seen.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:48 am

I don't believe that is true. If the guys you mentioned were really playing as good as you claim them to be, we'd have won more games than we actually have. There have been a couple games where each and everyone of them bar Danilo looked really good, but other than that no one really impressed me.

I think we can all agree that the team that played against Bilbao and PSG away is much better than this one. Here's where I partly disagree with you: It's not entirely the players' fault, it's mostly Rafa's fault. Our woes are more tactical than form-wise.

I believe that this same group of players, if put between the hands of a WC manager, could do wonders.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:54 pm

Although i think the coach is partly to blame i absolutely believe the players are 90% to blame. It isnt Rafa's fault Ronaldo suddenly cant hit the side of a barn door and Benz giving him 100% sure goals misses or Ramos doing 3 bonehead moves in the same play to then cause a penalty. Carlo had the same 424 problem lets not forget that. It became much better when we started playing the 442 because Isco knew his position and so did James. When the president throws 3 100 million player guys in your face and asks you to creqte a formation to fit them all in and win what do you do???

If Rafa was able to play his players (Lucas for eg) we would have a very clear picture of what he was trying to create. The whole BBC and James gives you a massive egg with primadonna behaviour to boot
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:00 pm

The problem is that this team doesnt wanna play for benitez, i dont think we can take the explanation much further than that. There are situations when you can see a tactical flaw, and there are situations when you can see a manager that doesnt convince anyone. I think we have reached that point
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:04 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CWJjRBFU8AAEwVl.jpg

It is happening again Laughing

This is where Carlo asked Benz to automatically dezone if the space was open to fill... Rafa is obviously instructing to Benz to stay up.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:05 pm

After the 4-0 defeat to Barcelona at our own ground! i decided i would just be a passive Madrid supporter and it has been a wonderful decision. In the past 5 years, i only miss an average of 5 madrid games per season and only a few madrid-related news manage to evade my attention. I have loved this club with all my heart but i have come to accept the reality of things once and for all.
We have seen this scenario happen for the past 5-7 years, its nothing new.
We play badly against the big teams, we thrash the getafes and Malmos of football, everyone believes their moral is back, Ronaldo scores hatricks upon hatricks against the easy teams, we finally get a litmus test and we go back to our traditional mediocrity. Nobody exemplifies that trend more than Ronaldo.

Its mentally tiring being a madrid fan. Madrid lacks structure and identity with Perez and as long as he remains there, i am sorry! nothing will change.

Titosantil, The Demon of carthage, Hala madrid, Adit, sportsczy,
Isnt it tiring, coming here and arguing about how one player is bad for the club, how bad his positioning is, the lack of consistency and tactical awareness from the coach. "We played 4-2-3-1 in the first half, reverted to 4-3-3 in the second half" "the players lack chemistry" " Benitez is a goat" "Ramos is a sheep" "isco is a rat". Arent all these arguments tiring? Go back to all the previous threads and you will find the same arguments. Isnt this tiring?

This has been the theme of the life of a die-hard madrid fan and annoyingly, nothing is going to change with Perez there.
Ronaldo is not the problem, neither is it bale, nor isco, nor james, nor modric, nor cheryshev, nor Danilo nor Benitez. We are a structureless, philosophyless, directionless club steered by a pathological megalomaniac.
Its mentally tiring being an active madrid fan, i cant take it anymore. I recede into passivity till Perez leaves.
Use livescores and save a heart.

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:17 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:The problem is that this team doesnt wanna play for benitez, i dont think we can take the explanation much further than that. There are situations when you can see a tactical flaw, and there are situations when you can see a manager that doesnt convince anyone. I think we have reached that point
to be fair lack of work rate is mainly shown by the front three and that is because they have no competition.

Other than the BBC the other one with low work rate is Danilo because he sucks.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:08 pm

Marcelo and Pepe are the classiest players in this team.

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6